Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2012, 09:19 AM   #76
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
The "ignore" option only works when you choose to retire from the field of play.....you leave the ignored an open podium to the audience......ijs.
I do not consider it retiring from the field of play, just ignoring idiots who have nothing positive to contribute. As far as I am concerned, they can have an open podium to converse amongst themselves.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #77
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I operate independently
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #78
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
The problem with the ignore feature on the spiderhole gang is it leaves the head of the snake alive. You all have to ask yourself who invited them here to begin with. I will give you a hint, it was three (3) old witches.
Not sure of the number "3".....but kind of like one of my fav lunch spots, Fric 'n Frac....where there is one broom, there is the other broom......

What was the name of that movie???? "The Usual Suspects"!!!!
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #79
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I operate independently
I operate with anesthesia.
cuddlyteddybear is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #80
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The problem with the ignore feature on the spiderhole gang is it leaves the head of the snake alive. You all have to ask yourself who invited them here to begin with. I will give you a hint, it was three (3) old witches.
I'm just curious DD, if you are including me in this statement. Because, if you are, the facts don't support it. I'm an equal opportunity board bitch, I blaze my own path, so if I'm being included in this statement, you need to re-thinck your position, DD. If anyone here thinks for a New York minute that I need to "follow" anyone on here to start some shit, you obviously do not have a clue. DD, I think you better really examine your statement IN THE LIGHT OF FACTS, especially since you HAVE access to that "nasty little hole" yourself and the chain of events in there doesn't support your inclusion of me out here. Anything I did out here, I damn well did myself, it had nothing to do with that stupid fucking dead baby post, or calling it to anyone's attention in another forum. Here's a clue if you need proof, go look for my post in the Hole where I mention something about being late to the game, in so many words.

And if by chance you're including me in this little coven, I'm certainly not old. But, even if I were, I'd be damn proud to look as good as I do and knock down the bank I do with my body - AT ANY AGE. Old, seriously? You're off your game and closer to geriatric than most all members here.

So - set it straight - I don't have any problem coming down to the store and calling you a liar and a douchebag (and a few other choice words) to your face. YOUR posts do more to keep these guys in KC than ANYONE else's - you just can't see the forest for the trees.

You broadcast some very private intel I passed to you in confidence a while back, DD - and it came regurgitating out of Scorpio's mouth in a thread a while later. Funny, as YOU were the only one that was told that with info with those specific details. You're way off your game DD, and you can't be trusted to do anything, apparently other than to continue to act like a wailing little girl on a SHMB.

Only ONE person made any invitation, and she's said all I think she has to say on the matter. Let it fucking go and move on already. It isn't like you're perfect. By any stretch of the imagination. And, neither am I - but at least I know when it is IMPORTANT to keep my mouth shut. The rest of it is all bullshit, which you and a few others are apparently taking WAAAY too seriously.

Sorry to step on your thread, Ari. As for private boards, they have been tried many times in the KC area (hell, several still exist) - and the issue is that they stagnate and become little circles of infighting and over-politicized bullshit, because, well, they are private. Which by its very nature infers that they are excluding people with great things to say and they stifle free expression. The only board that made any difference in KC was Dennis' board (and before that, Gabby's lounge / cowtown info) - and they were both open boards with few (if any) rules (other than the nuclear ones). It was the guidance that made them better, not the exclusion or exclusivity.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:54 AM   #81
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

There is no 3, there is no coven and there's no fric n' frac or whatever the hell a couple of you choose to say and no one was invited here.

I dance to the beat of my own drum, some like it....some don't, but every person on this board has the right to ignore my posts or respond to them. If you don't like the response I give to yours, then don't post or better yet, don't egg it on.

I don't have puppets, I don't have lapdogs (the same can't be said for some in this thread).

If you don't like me, then ignore my posts instead of trying to insult me and show me what an ass you can be and yes, that goes for both guys and gals. The insults only make you look bad, not me.

You want the KC forum to change for the better, that's great, but the behavior that some of you dislike so much needs to change within. Some WK like there's no other, some accept the bait n' switch, some excuse the NCNSing and when you (hobbyists) get called out on that behavior, then you get all pissy. Then lets not forget to mention when a provider gets called out for her bad behavior, OMG the world comes to an end and she defends her actions until everyone gets into a pissing match. Its not a one way street, everyone needs to step up their game.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #82
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
I'm just curious DD, if you are including me in this statement. Because, if you are, the facts don't support it. I'm an equal opportunity board bitch, I blaze my own path, so if I'm being included in this statement, you need to re-thinck your position, DD. If anyone here thinks for a New York minute that I need to "follow" anyone on here to start some shit, you obviously do not have a clue. DD, I think you better really examine your statement IN THE LIGHT OF FACTS, especially since you HAVE access to that "nasty little hole" yourself and the chain of events in there doesn't support your inclusion of me out here. Anything I did out here, I damn well did myself, it had nothing to do with that stupid fucking dead baby post, or calling it to anyone's attention in another forum. Here's a clue if you need proof, go look for my post in the Hole where I mention something about being late to the game, in so many words.

And if by chance you're including me in this little coven, I'm certainly not old. But, even if I were, I'd be damn proud to look as good as I do and knock down the bank I do with my body - AT ANY AGE. Old, seriously? You're off your game and closer to geriatric than most all members here.

So - set it straight - I don't have any problem coming down to the store and calling you a liar and a douchebag (and a few other choice words) to your face. YOUR posts do more to keep these guys in KC than ANYONE else's - you just can't see the forest for the trees.

You broadcast some very private intel I passed to you in confidence a while back, DD - and it came regurgitating out of Scorpio's mouth in a thread a while later. Funny, as YOU were the only one that was told that with info with those specific details. You're way off your game DD, and you can't be trusted to do anything, apparently other than to continue to act like a wailing little girl on a SHMB.

Only ONE person made any invitation, and she's said all I think she has to say on the matter. Let it fucking go and move on already. It isn't like you're perfect. By any stretch of the imagination. And, neither am I - but at least I know when it is IMPORTANT to keep my mouth shut. The rest of it is all bullshit, which you and a few others are apparently taking WAAAY too seriously.

Sorry to step on your thread, Ari. As for private boards, they have been tried many times in the KC area (hell, several still exist) - and the issue is that they stagnate and become little circles of infighting and over-politicized bullshit, because, well, they are private. Which by its very nature infers that they are excluding people with great things to say and they stifle free expression. The only board that made any difference in KC was Dennis' board (and before that, Gabby's lounge / cowtown info) - and they were both open boards with few (if any) rules (other than the nuclear ones). It was the guidance that made them better, not the exclusion or exclusivity.

I wonder if anyone read through this?

Ill admit I skimmed it in 30 seconds, and that 3/4ths of it is based on your inside knowledge that im happy not to be privy to, but it seems like this board brings you mostly angst. So why then are you one of the more prolific posters?
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #83
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Anyone want to play TiC-TaC-ToE with me?
I don't thinck I am smart enough to play checkers yet... ijs
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #84
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Johnny, the board doesn't at all bring me angst. But, thanks for your sincere concern. And, my post count (and post per day average) doesn't come near even some of the most prolific posters on the KC board (let alone those that post on the board as a whole).

Enjoy your day!

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #85
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Jackie, you post quite a bit, I think thats a matted of fact. Your last post was dripping with angst, and I note lots of words in all caps FOR ADDED EMPHASIS. Truth is you bitch about everything, including this board, but you are an example of how someone derives benefits from the board, even though it has negative aspects
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #86
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Fric n Frac is a restaurant.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:02 PM   #87
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Huh? How does this relate to Jackie and Elena? Forgive me, I'm just slow.
cuddlyteddybear is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #88
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well first off Jackie, I dont believe that I have said your name, nor have I made any statement that would say "JACKIE". The fact that you would throw yourself into this light because of a comment about 3 witches is very interesting, is that how you see yourself, but I am going to say this, if you want to bring your ass down here and do what you say then you do so and if you want bring your buddy, if you want me to out his handle let me know. As for scorpio, I dont speak to scorpio, I dont consider him a friend nor anyone I would trust to speak to about anything, PM me the proof or shut the fuck up. So once again, sorry you felt the need to include yourself in the 3 witch catagory, there are more than 3 on this board, I am beginning to wonder if guilt made you jump to that conclusion because nothing I have said or done point at you.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #89
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Aww that was almost a compliment.
At the moment its the best I can do for you, but you dont give a shit anyway LOL.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #90
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyteddybear View Post
Huh? How does this relate to Jackie and Elena? Forgive me, I'm just slow.
I dont know how it relates to Jackie but apparently she thinks, I do, Hmmmmm

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women