Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2021, 01:22 PM   #8881
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I believe we have the 69th pick of the draft. Get it, Deshuan?

Who/What position player should we draft? We should not take a shot at a QB. There are LBs, RBs, and OLs that have proven out in the 3rd round of prior drafts. Houston Tankers should focus on drafting players that have shot at being on the roster in 3-4 years instead of reaching for a player. There will be plenty of filler players at QB and Defense after the draft and final cuts.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 06:46 AM   #8882
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
So this coming season is a race to the bottom. We'll have a #1 pick in the 2022 draft. Based on their FA pickups, the front office has their orders to tank.

My only concern is Coach Culley was an assistant coach at A&M the three years Slocum won "coach of the year" at whatever the conference was named at the time. Slocum always said it was the assistant coaches deserved the honor. So he may not be as bad as some have said.

Fortunately, our defense should suck.

The Houston Tanksens.

I always respected Slocum. I think that's the kind of thing he would say though. I don't remember him having any kind of impressive coaching tree but I could be wrong.

IMO Culley is in a no win situation. I doubt he was the first choice of the Texans. I imagine that Eric Bieniemy was made an offer although I'm a little puzzled, along with the Chiefs, why he is still in KC. Perhaps the skeletons in his closet were all some were saying they were. However, I can also imaging Bieniemy looking at the shit show the Texans were the last several months and thinking he probably didn't want any part of a coming here just to kill his career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I believe we have the 69th pick of the draft. Get it, Deshuan?

Who/What position player should we draft? We should not take a shot at a QB. There are LBs, RBs, and OLs that have proven out in the 3rd round of prior drafts. Houston Tankers should focus on drafting players that have shot at being on the roster in 3-4 years instead of reaching for a player. There will be plenty of filler players at QB and Defense after the draft and final cuts.

It doesn't matter a whole hell of a lot. As you say they are setting up to tank and get a top pick in 2022. I think they have a full set of picks then...If they don't trade them away.
Best strategy is take the best athlete regardless of position(Yeah, it won't be a QB) when their picks come up and hope one of them will develop on his own because the Texans don't develop players. Maybe 2 or three years down the road they'll have a solid player or two that they will promptly trade as Culley is being shown the door.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 12:52 PM   #8883
MisterMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

I live close to NRG Stadium. A few weeks ago, I was in the backyard on a Saturday afternoon, and I saw one of those old Cessna planes in the sky, pulling a banner. As it got closer, I could read the banner. It said JANICE SELL THE TEAM!! These are my exact sentiments. I refuse to spend a single dollar out of my pocket, or a minute of my time, on the Houston Texans any longer. I remember when Houstonians complained about Bud Adams while the Oilers were here. The McNairs make Bud Adams look like a damn genius.
MisterMeat is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 07:31 AM   #8884
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Best strategy is take the best athlete regardless of position(Yeah, it won't be a QB) when their picks come up and hope one of them will develop on his own because the Texans don't develop players. Maybe 2 or three years down the road they'll have a solid player or two that they will promptly trade as Culley is being shown the door.
The "best available athlete" nugget is so '80s Gil Brandt. You can get better players in the 3rd round at the LB and OL position. Not EDGE or QBs. Texans will probably reach for a QB or CB then. Look at it this way, they can't waste their no 2 pick on some overrated project.

You're very correct though that the Texans don't develop players. There's several picks of the Texans who went on to have better careers after they were waived. There are also players who were never picked up. I wonder if the front office ever discusses why that is.
Old 05-01-2021, 08:28 AM   #8885
BigLouie
Valued Poster

What a crapass draft. Texans take a QB with injury issues that started all of 11 games in college. Why? If they are bad next year as they are sure to be they will be in position to take a better QB. So what do Texans do next year if they are in the top 6 on the draft board and in position to take a stud QB. What do they do with this years pick? Then they gave up draft picks to get a WR. Should have taken one in the 3rd instead of the QB and saved the picks.

Did everyone see the picture of Jack Easterby in the draft room high fiving Nick? Never going to change.

The Texans have always been arrogant with the attitude that they would win the division and the other teams would never be any good, especially Marc Vandermeer. Based on the picks the Jags got a LOT better. I see the Texans being the worse team in the division for a lot of years.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 05:00 PM   #8886
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Agree with you BL. We are the Houston Tankers. Those players guarantee to not help opening day. Everyone in our division will be better or about the same. Jags had a great draft.

The organization sucks. They should give PSL refunds.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:23 AM   #8887
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I stand corrected...
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 12:31 PM   #8888
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Did the dipshit Texans sign any unrestricted free agents? Undrafted players? I can't find any news of this on the Texans trash website.

I am like eccie'ers above and I won't spend a dime on any Texan ticket, merchandise, or popcorn until the team is sold! Cal is a fucking idiot, Janice is apparently old and stupid. Fuck em all!!

They need to fly the "Janice, Sell the team" plane daily around NRG!!!

Oh and I almost forgot, fuck Jack Easterby too!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 07:43 AM   #8889
gnadfly
Account Disabled

They signed some UFAs and some undrafted players. Other than Tyrod Taylor they're roster fodder. Tyrod is roster fodder too but he'll have to start.

https://www.houstontexans.com/team/transactions/

We are overloaded with mediocre RBs also.
Old 05-06-2021, 08:20 AM   #8890
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

So they didn't sign any college Undrafted players. Stupid.

We need to find another Arian Foster. Cheap, quality players build good rosters.

Sell the team Janice!!! Suck Cal's dick Jack!! Fuck these losers!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 10:01 AM   #8891
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Trust the plan Daddio. They can sign people who help the team NEXT YEAR when they have the no 1 draft pick.

I've already have the Texans down for under 4 wins in Vegas.
Old 05-08-2021, 01:19 AM   #8892
michaelrayab
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

You are right about that. Should get 2 wins and lose 1/2 their fan base in the process. You will hear about season ticket holders going to games to tailgate with friends in parking lot but never going into the games !
michaelrayab is online now   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 12:57 PM   #8893
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

The Texans & Rockets need to just adopt the strategy that Jim Crane used when he bought the Astros. Admit that you will suck (intentionally) for the next 3-4yrs to build up your squad. Then tell the fans to sit back & enjoy.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 08:29 AM   #8894
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Crane, IMO, was a new owner who knew what he had to do from a baseball and business strategic point of the view. The Houston Tanksins owners don't. Evidenced by getting no value out of their three best players in a year. The Rocket owner, Ferritta, tried to put a championship team together but for some reason it didn't work out and they are going to have to start from square 2.

The Tanksins family won't know what to do which is sell the team. The current NBA championship model now is to get the 3 great players to be with one franchise.
Old 05-15-2021, 04:44 PM   #8895
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Tanksins sign two Ag OLs. Another player from Louisiana. Their scouting budget must be twenty dollars and a couple of McDonalds gift cards.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women