Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2020, 09:16 PM   #8821
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Multiple reports of coaching interview. Wtf is Cal trying to hire a coach and then hire a GM? I'll answer my own question...because he's an idiot.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 05:25 AM   #8822
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Since Bud left, Houston has had a poor team. From the outset, they never built the team correctly which is from each line back. Any good team has a great offensive and defensive line while the defensive secondary is a very close second. Journeymen QB's until the line is built is the MO for a successful team that is headed by a GM who picks the coach, and an owner who sits back and lets those who know better than he does do their jobs.

A good example of an owner interfering is Jerry Jones... just look at where Dallas is while another is what's going on in Denver.

While Bud was an asshole, he at least let the GM and Coach's do their jobs.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 09:42 AM   #8823
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post

A good example of an owner interfering is Jerry Jones... just look at where Dallas is while another is what's going on in Denver.

Jerry Jones at least played football at a collegiate level, and was good at it. All Conference and Co-Captain of a National Championship team. That is unusual in ownership these days. He has a passion for the game, unlike many who see it as a business opportunity. I know the media doesn't like him, but I can't let them dictate my respect for the man.

Also, the Cowboys are still in the playoff hunt, unlike Denver who is done for the year.

O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 03:35 PM   #8824
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Jerry Jones is just too fucking old and stuck in 1994 with Barry Switzer or whenever it was.

Cal supposedly put together an all star team to help him find a coach. Didn't Tony Dungy make his own personnel decisions. I know Jimmy Johnson did which is what caused the rift between him and Jerry. Those guys think a HC should have total control. Hell, they are probably telling Cal to hire BoB back. He wasn't that bad...LMAO.

This team will be a sub par team until Cal decides to build it the right way but he's already undermining that by interviewing HC candidates. What really good GM prospect is going to walk into that situation?
Old 12-28-2020, 04:21 PM   #8825
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

He interviewed a bunch of POC HC candidates to satisfy the Rooney Rule. That's all. Whatever GM he gets will do the real HC hire.... I think
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 08:24 AM   #8826
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Be careful Dorian. I was nicked for bringing up the Rooney rule in this forum.

Forget having a quality GM available. We need a quality owner.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 08:28 AM   #8827
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Jerry Jones is just too fucking old and stuck in 1994 with Barry Switzer or whenever it was.

Cal supposedly put together an all star team to help him find a coach. Didn't Tony Dungy make his own personnel decisions. I know Jimmy Johnson did which is what caused the rift between him and Jerry. Those guys think a HC should have total control. Hell, they are probably telling Cal to hire BoB back. He wasn't that bad...LMAO.

This team will be a sub par team until Cal decides to build it the right way but he's already undermining that by interviewing HC candidates. What really good GM prospect is going to walk into that situation?
Listening to various Dallas Sports Radio call in shows is hilarious. The DJ cuts off all the callers when they start bitching about Jerry. Jerry's got that much power!
Old 01-06-2021, 06:20 AM   #8828
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Reports are that Texans have hired Nick Caserio as the new GM which is who Cal wanted all along.

Probably not a bad decision and now they can move forward with the coaching search being something more than a dog and pony show.

https://www.click2houston.com/sports...neral-manager/
Old 01-06-2021, 03:45 PM   #8829
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Belichick is the Patriot's real GM. That guy's just a suit.

How many draft picks did we have to give up for him?
Old 01-06-2021, 03:47 PM   #8830
SLAMMAN
Premium Access

Josh McDaniels will be HC unless he has a deal to replace Belichick.
SLAMMAN is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 10:22 AM   #8831
O'Mike
Premium Access

ESPN is talking about Watson is butt hurt (F'n snowflake syndrome) and wants to be traded.

Deal may involve draft choices and Tua from Miami.
Old 01-17-2021, 02:47 AM   #8832
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Wow this thread still going strong! Lol. So what's with the Watson drama? I thought he was a stand up dude. Is there something I'm not seeing? I thought OB was the problem not the VP. Even Dre is comming out against this dude. OB sold the farm to try to get a ring in 2019 and it didn't happen. Then the BS Hopkins trade and now no first rd picks. Brady saw all kinds of talent come and go yet still got it done. He needs to suck it up.
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 10:02 AM   #8833
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
ESPN is talking about Watson is butt hurt (F'n snowflake syndrome) and wants to be traded.

Deal may involve draft choices and Tua from Miami.
tua wont be in the league in another 2 years.

watson needs to suck it up and stop acting like a lebron entitled cry baby. watson has flashes but is not capable of winning a Super Bowl!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 11:10 AM   #8834
O'Mike
Premium Access

I agree with most of that winn dixie, however don't forget that Trent Dilfer won a superbowl. Anything is possible if you have average skills (and sometimes you don't even need that.)

Tua reminds me of Tebow, lots of hype...............
Old 01-17-2021, 11:20 AM   #8835
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
I agree with most of that winn dixie, however don't forget that Trent Dilfer won a superbowl. Anything is possible if you have average skills (and sometimes you don't even need that.)

Agreed

Tua reminds me of Tebow, lots of hype...............
1000% agree
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women