Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2020, 03:50 PM   #8686
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Word on one of the stations is that BoB would bully Cal when Bob was alive and now that Cal is owner it just continues
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 12:20 PM   #8687
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Texans just traded Hopkins for an injury prone RB who rely doesn't got their scheme. Stick a fork in them, they are done
Old 03-16-2020, 12:22 PM   #8688
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

So the smartest people in football( at least in their own minds) have sent their best, most consistent receiver with a completely flexible and non-guaranteed contract to the Cardinals for a RB who had one good season in six and has a guaranteed contract for the next 2 years worth over $21 million.

Deandre Hopkins for David Johnson and a second round pick...Un fucking believable. Some in the media are already questioning the sanity on Kirby.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 12:28 PM   #8689
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

If there is one move that should be an instant you're fired.... This is it.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 12:28 PM   #8690
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Texans just traded Hopkins for an injury prone RB who rely doesn't got their scheme. Stick a fork in them, they are done
It's fucking nuts. Hyde and Johnson made up the most consistent position group on the field last year(much to my surprise). They choose not to re-sign Hyde for pennies compared to what they will now pay David Johnson and they give up one of the most sure handed receivers in the game and the only one able to stay on the field with any consistency for the Texans.
In addition the Texans get a second round pick this year but give up their fourth round pick. They get a fourth round pick next year. I hope BoB and McNair got roses from the Cardinals because they sure got fucked by them.
Old 03-16-2020, 12:29 PM   #8691
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Better question is how did Cal sign off on this?

Deshaun better not take a single snap unless he's THE highest paid QB or traded
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 12:50 PM   #8692
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

I doubt Cal signed off on it. BoB probably forged his signature and told him to STFU about it.
That's because Cal is in over his head. I've been saying that since they fired the GM last year.
Yeah, Watson needs to be with a team that will develop the talent he has. Deals like this will kill his career becasue he'll be stuck on a mediocre team with no one to throw to.
I guess they'll be using that second round pick to replace Hopkins. LMAO!
Old 03-16-2020, 01:49 PM   #8693
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

This was stupid, I didn't believe it when I heard it. What do they have an eye on in round 2? I think you could've traded broke ass JJ and that would have been better.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 03:57 PM   #8694
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK!?!?!?!

I had heard the fucktard Texans were trying to trade Hopkins yesterday, I thought to myself, ok they are trying to get the 1st round pick back or a 1st and a 3rd or maybe a 2nd too. NOPE!!! Bent over B'OB gets anally pummelled again!!! D Hop might have been asking for a new contract and B'OB probably got his panties in a bunch about it. Sure looks that way!! So now our top WR is Kenny Stills or benchwarmer Fuller??

Top Free Agent WR are Emanuel Sanders and Breshard Perriman, makes me want to Puke!!! The draft class of WR is supposed to be very deep, but 1st year WR's really don't seem to do much.

Isn't David Johnson a big cap problem also? Looks like B'OB is not going to resign Watson this year either? Or Tunsil?

Man o Man these guys are fucking crazy!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 07:04 PM   #8695
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
So the smartest people in football( at least in their own minds) have sent their best, most consistent receiver with a completely flexible and non-guaranteed contract to the Cardinals for a RB who had one good season in six and has a guaranteed contract for the next 2 years worth over $21 million.

Deandre Hopkins for David Johnson and a second round pick...Un fucking believable. Some in the media are already questioning the sanity on Kirby.
He was our best player. I don't care about Watson or Watt, they've missed major time over the last 3 seasons. Hopkins hasn't. He's performed at a high level week in and week out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
If there is one move that should be an instant you're fired.... This is it.
But there won't be until fans start stop paying for tickets...even then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Better question is how did Cal sign off on this?

Deshaun better not take a single snap unless he's THE highest paid QB or traded
Just spit balling but my guess is Bob will install a Raven type offense where a WR is an after thought.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 11:27 PM   #8696
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I'm reading where Texans signed Randall Cobb for $28MM for 3 years. Mindboggling. I like Cobb but he's not nearly as good as Hopkins is now.

Looks like Bob is a lousy GM. Bad deals. Salary cap mismanagement. No 1st round draft picks.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 06:42 AM   #8697
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Lance was talking this morning how BoB did not like the way Hopkins practiced, did not think he practiced hard enough. On 610 they had mentioned before that BoB puts more emphasis on how hard a player practices rather than how he performs in games.
Old 03-17-2020, 07:42 AM   #8698
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Lance was talking this morning how BoB did not like the way Hopkins practiced, did not think he practiced hard enough. On 610 they had mentioned before that BoB puts more emphasis on how hard a player practices rather than how he performs in games.
Someone needs to put some emphasis on how BoB performs as a GM.
Nuke accounted for 26% of completions last year. A lot of those were contested where he had to either fight for the ball or fight for the first down.
I get wanting a guy to practice hard when he is trying to prove himself. Nuke didn't have anything to prove and I've never heard anything about him being a bad example or a bad team mate.
Randall Cobb is known for having a work ethic and he's been pretty healthy but he's got some damn big shoes to fill.
I love me some smash mouth football but installing a Baltimore style offense ain't gonna work unless you've got a Baltimore style Defense. The Texans don't and won't. And why install that type of offense? BoB is supposed to be the next best thing to Belichik. He supposedly has a very complex offense. Is he unable to teach it or is Watson unable to learn it?
Well damn, Brady is leaving NE so let's release Watson and acquire Brady. That makes sense...
Old 03-17-2020, 08:25 AM   #8699
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Looks like the defensive backfield just got another "who the hell is that guy" in Eric Murray... $20 million, 3 years.
Old 03-17-2020, 09:02 AM   #8700
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

And the no name 20 million guy is a safety, not a corner!!! Eric Murry is no names, name.

Texans are again the laughing stock of the league. I bet every GM in the league is calling BO'B and trying to get up in that dumbass!!!

I cancelled my season tickets yesterday!!! I urge all football fans in Houston to do the same!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women