Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60103
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40355
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-26-2020, 07:42 PM   #841
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I found his news conference yesterday to be rather ironic. He is admitting he has been wrong without admitting it.
You got that right. It would be like the second coming if he admitted he made a mistake.

The delivery of his mask speech is the same as others where he made statements that had no facts backing them up. Said another way, you can't believe anything he says. Even when he is forced to do a turnabout.
Old 07-27-2020, 08:43 AM   #842
BJonesBaby
BANNED

He looks tired and beaten down. Just like he did when he announced to the world that Obama was not born in Kenya. You know he didn’t believe it, but was saying it because “a lot of people told him to.”

I can sense the bitterness and despair rising among my friends who voted for Trump in 2016. They’ve begun speaking to me again, lol.
Old 07-27-2020, 02:15 PM   #843
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
He looks tired and beaten down. Just like he did when he announced to the world that Obama was not born in Kenya. You know he didn’t believe it, but was saying it because “a lot of people told him to.”

I can sense the bitterness and despair rising among my friends who voted for Trump in 2016. They’ve begun speaking to me again, lol.
Odumbo was born in kenya! Big cover-up! Anyone that believes he was born in hawaii is naive!
Old 07-27-2020, 04:37 PM   #844
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Riiight !!

And perhaps educated.
I read somewhere that Chump supporters were largely comprised of uneducated people with lack of diversity.

After the election you Chumpettes won't have anything to do but whine and cry and Grieve.

So since you all so readily believe conspiracy shit you can all go look for the Loch Ness monster or the Abominable Snowman !!

Give you something to do.
Old 07-27-2020, 05:41 PM   #845
winn dixie
Premium Access

yep bought into the lsm agenda! That Is typical. Profiling and judging
Old 07-27-2020, 10:49 PM   #846
foxnews69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 85

Here is what Wikipedia says of Winn Dixie's avatar.

Reagan was a staunch supporter of slavery. He believed abolition would require Southern whites to "exterminate the greater portion of the [black] race."He also believed in the federal protections of slavery under the U.S. Constitution as extensions of private property rights, therefore he supported the Union. But when it became clear that Texas would secede, Reagan resigned from Congress on January 15, 1861 and returned home to secure the state's right to self-government.
Old 07-27-2020, 11:00 PM   #847
foxnews69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I have never viewed Trump as a racist. He does make comments that are seeminglly racist because he does not understand the impact of the words he is saying at times.

I doubt that Trump has ever had a relationship of any kind with a
Black person who was not affluent. He went to private schools all his life and grew up in a world different from most others. When you look at his cabinet members and close advisers almost all you see are old, white men. One Black man. No Hispanics. One, maybe two, women. Makes you wonder why.

I just read an article yesterday on how unimportant a VP candidate is in an election. The primary difference this year is Biden's age, which isn't much greater than Trump's age, but still a concern. In my many years of voting, the only time a VP candidate has impacted my voted was when Palin was the nominee.
I can see your point of view. However, there is something in Trump's behavior that tells me that he is a rabid racist. The behavior I see it the following:

He has a visceral obsession with Obama, and tries head over fist to destroy anything that Obama has done. The reason, I suspect, for this behavior is the fact that Obama, in his eyes, is a black man (he actually is of mixed race) and thinks that anything that has been done by a black man cannot be good and must be destroyed.

This obsession makes him act like a Third World tinpot dictator that comes into power and tries to undo anything that his predecessor has done regardless of it being good or bad.
Old 07-27-2020, 11:40 PM   #848
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnews69 View Post
Here is what Wikipedia says of Winn Dixie's avatar.

Reagan was a staunch supporter of slavery. He believed abolition would require Southern whites to "exterminate the greater portion of the [black] race."He also believed in the federal protections of slavery under the U.S. Constitution as extensions of private property rights, therefore he supported the Union. But when it became clear that Texas would secede, Reagan resigned from Congress on January 15, 1861 and returned home to secure the state's right to self-government.
Its a shame you show snippets of someones opinion! He was a great man! He predicted a lot of the problems were having today
Old 07-28-2020, 09:01 AM   #849
foxnews69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Its a shame you show snippets of someones opinion! He was a great man! He predicted a lot of the problems were having today
I rest my case.
Old 07-28-2020, 11:03 AM   #850
Sleepy02
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Winn Dixie an obvious troll. Stop feeding him
Old 07-28-2020, 11:17 AM   #851
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

Guess Trunp did his homework on covid-19

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...ss-conference/
Old 07-28-2020, 04:45 PM   #852
foxnews69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy02 View Post
Winn Dixie an obvious troll. Stop feeding him

Agree. I'll shut my mouth (or my keyboard). Thanks for your suggestion.
Old 07-28-2020, 10:08 PM   #853
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Ladies love white supremacists, don’t they? Sorry, but I think that whole look is just so yesterday. Some of our esteemed colleagues need to join the 20th Century.
Old 07-29-2020, 09:49 AM   #854
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

That's news to me. The ladies I know find it quite repulsive.
As do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
Ladies love white supremacists, don’t they? Sorry, but I think that whole look is just so yesterday. Some of our esteemed colleagues need to join the 20th Century.
Old 07-30-2020, 07:51 AM   #855
BJonesBaby
BANNED

That was sarcasm, madam. I believe everybody who is not a white supremacist finds whate supremacy (call it by its name please) repulsive. Why Trump and his cadre doesn’t is amazing to me. That will be his legacy and should be added to those who mindlessly agree with his views on the matter.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women