Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-24-2020, 08:22 AM   #826
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Perhaps the polls had something to do with why Trump suddenly backed out of the Jacksonville convention, began endorsing masks and distancing (even hand washing) and conducting his daily “fireside chats” again. If I had to venture a guess, I’d think the answer would be “Person, Woman, Man, Camera. TV,” followed by a drawing of a rhino.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:32 AM   #827
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

The only thing now is just waiting until the election to see what happens. While we are waiting - let's contemplate on why Biden thinks that Trump is our first racist President.
Really? I mean,really? Does he not know that Presidents before him owned slaves? You know it's bad when Charlamagne Tha God tells Biden to " To shut the eff up forever and continue to act like he's starring in the movie "A Quiet Place" because as soon as he opens his mouth and makes noise, he gets us all killed,ok." He also went on to say "Joe, you gotta hurry up and announce your Black Woman VP so I can be enthused about voting for HER because I will never be enthused about voting for you and you know America is a terrible place when Kayne West seems a viable option."

If he thinks America is a terrible place than he's never been out of the country. But I regress.

So it is going to be very interesting between now and Novemeber 4th. And I'm very curious to see how Biden's VP pick will play out. I can say - without a doubt - it won't be Warren - someone needs to break it to her.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:37 PM   #828
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Trump and his sexual favors with Maxwell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Ha! I was right. Try harder Yssup - I know you wanna.
Attachment 872920
Old 07-24-2020, 05:40 PM   #829
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson View Post
Attachment 872921
Old 07-24-2020, 07:30 PM   #830
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

-Yssup, when are you going to give it up? Acceptance is the answer to all your prayers.
Old 07-25-2020, 06:24 AM   #831
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
The only thing now is just waiting until the election to see what happens. While we are waiting - let's contemplate on why Biden thinks that Trump is our first racist President.
Really? I mean,really? Does he not know that Presidents before him owned slaves? You know it's bad when Charlamagne Tha God tells Biden to " To shut the eff up forever and continue to act like he's starring in the movie "A Quiet Place" because as soon as he opens his mouth and makes noise, he gets us all killed,ok." He also went on to say "Joe, you gotta hurry up and announce your Black Woman VP so I can be enthused about voting for HER because I will never be enthused about voting for you and you know America is a terrible place when Kayne West seems a viable option."

If he thinks America is a terrible place than he's never been out of the country. But I regress.

So it is going to be very interesting between now and Novemeber 4th. And I'm very curious to see how Biden's VP pick will play out. I can say - without a doubt - it won't be Warren - someone needs to break it to her.
I have never viewed Trump as a racist. He does make comments that are seeminglly racist because he does not understand the impact of the words he is saying at times.

I doubt that Trump has ever had a relationship of any kind with a
Black person who was not affluent. He went to private schools all his life and grew up in a world different from most others. When you look at his cabinet members and close advisers almost all you see are old, white men. One Black man. No Hispanics. One, maybe two, women. Makes you wonder why.

I just read an article yesterday on how unimportant a VP candidate is in an election. The primary difference this year is Biden's age, which isn't much greater than Trump's age, but still a concern. In my many years of voting, the only time a VP candidate has impacted my voted was when Palin was the nominee.
Old 07-25-2020, 06:36 AM   #832
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
Perhaps the polls had something to do with why Trump suddenly backed out of the Jacksonville convention, began endorsing masks and distancing (even hand washing) and conducting his daily “fireside chats” again. If I had to venture a guess, I’d think the answer would be “Person, Woman, Man, Camera. TV,” followed by a drawing of a rhino.
You think??? lol.

From now on everything Trump (or Biden) does will be based on improving his chances in the election.

His approval rating on his handling of the coronavirus is 33%. Since the coronavirus hit, his overall approval rating has dropped about 10 points.

I may be a Biden supporter but I am also based in reality and the reality is Trump is in big trouble 101 days from election day. He is way behind where he was versus Clinton in 2016. In the last 6 polls conducted in Florida, Trump has trailed by at least 6 points in all of them, and the latest poll has him down 13 points. If Trump loses Florida, his path to victory becomes close to impossible.

We know Trump will fight hard between now and election day, hitting below the belt. He must start reversing the polling trend which has him still losing ground instead of gaining ground. Four years ago he was gaining ground at this point in time. Polls can be incorrect but never in history have they been this incorrect for Trump to win.
Old 07-25-2020, 07:53 AM   #833
EagleEye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV

Old 07-25-2020, 08:08 AM   #834
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Minneanapolis.
Old 07-25-2020, 09:33 PM   #835
texasguy79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

We'll be down to 150M population in America if Trump goes again for 4 more years. He doesn't know what the hell he's doing about anything. I'm not jumping up and down for Biden either but at least he's not a complete moron like Trump.
Old 07-25-2020, 10:10 PM   #836
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy79 View Post
We'll be down to 150M population in America if Trump goes again for 4 more years. He doesn't know what the hell he's doing about anything. I'm not jumping up and down for Biden either but at least he's not a complete moron like Trump.
After Trump wins i hope to have an exodus of libs to canada and illegals back to their home Countries

MAGA

Uncle handsy joe is a complete idiot that cannot complete simple sentences!
Old 07-26-2020, 08:17 AM   #837
EagleEye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
After Trump wins i hope to have an exodus of libs to canada and illegals back to their home Countries

MAGA

Regardless of the 2020 results, the exodus ain't gonna happen. The domestic immigration patterns and demographic trends along with the Republicans not having a sellable story to pitch the Gen X/Y/Millenials means Texas is turning purple.

Of course there is a fair chance the Dems will overreach and push the Indies right.

You may need to consider relocating to AL or MS or WV to feel safe.
Old 07-26-2020, 04:46 PM   #838
foxnews69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 85

Quote:
I think Winn Dixie's comments clearly explain why Trump keeps his base. Most of them want to return to an idyllic post war United States of (white) America. At the time, there was a prosperous (white) middle class. Hispanics were picking watermelons in the fields (with no opportunity of advancement). And, blacks were leaving "equal (sure) but separate lives".

Regardless on whether Trump wins on not, that country, is not coming back.

P.S. To be fair, many of Trump's detractors have a similar idea of the ideal United States. However, they express it differently (some of them call it the return of the New Deal). They'll also be very disappointed with a Biden presidency because they won't be able to blame Trump of their failure to return to the 1950's.
Old 07-26-2020, 05:48 PM   #839
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Default The only move Trump makes is his bowels

Quote:

MAGA

Attachment 872943
Old 07-26-2020, 06:03 PM   #840
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Haha With that meme you just revealed yourself.

This is great!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women