Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2015, 02:40 PM   #796
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ah, BigChins. You're lucky I understand people like you. Many people with severely limited mental capacity will latch on to a certain word or phrase, and repeat it over and over. It's sad how they try to communicate something meaningful, but they just can't. I wish I knew of some treatment for you, but I don't. You're kind of like a less intelligent Hodor from Game of Thrones. But you have this problem with me, LL, JD and others. Same repetitive shit over and over. I'm sure your family has tried everything, but to no avail. But just so you can have some closure on this tired repetition of yours, and because I'm a good hearted, generous guy, I'm putting $500 in the mail today. We didn't have a bet, but I understand your disability, and I don't care about the money. I just want you to feel a tiny bit of closure. No need to thank me. I apologize if I'm outing you, but your mental health is more important. I sent the check to:

Pompous T. Blowhard
144 Lard Ass Lane
Buttfuck, Texas 1.9111"

Please fax a receipt to me at 1-800-EAT-SHIT

I wish you well on your journey to mental health. God Bless.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 03:54 PM   #797
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ah, BigChins. You're lucky I understand people like you. Many people with severely limited mental capacity will latch on to a certain word or phrase, and repeat it over and over. It's sad how they try to communicate something meaningful, but they just can't. I wish I knew of some treatment for you, but I don't. You're kind of like a less intelligent Hodor from Game of Thrones. But you have this problem with me, LL, JD and others. Same repetitive shit over and over. I'm sure your family has tried everything, but to no avail. But just so you can have some closure on this tired repetition of yours, and because I'm a good hearted, generous guy, I'm putting $500 in the mail today. We didn't have a bet, but I understand your disability, and I don't care about the money. I just want you to feel a tiny bit of closure. No need to thank me. I apologize if I'm outing you, but your mental health is more important. I sent the check to:

Pompous T. Blowhard
144 Lard Ass Lane
Buttfuck, Texas 1.9111"

Please fax a receipt to me at 1-800-EAT-SHIT

Shouldn't that address be " In Care of the Texas State School for Idiots and Mouth Breathers " , and the second line have " Ann "Ma " Richards and Wendy "Abortion Barbie" Davis Wing " to make sure he gets his remittance ? Maybe they can by some REAL thorazine for him now, with your "donation" to his care ! IJS
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 03:59 PM   #798
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Shouldn't that address be " In Care of the Texas State School for Idiots and Mouth Breathers " , and the second line have " Ann "Ma " Richards and Wendy "Abortion Barbie" Davis Wing " to make sure he gets his remittance ? Maybe they can by some REAL thorazine for him now, with your "donation" to his care ! IJS
TSSIMB, that's your old alma mater. Graduated magna cum in his mouth didn't you?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 07:10 PM   #799
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I don't wish you well on your journey back to Idiotville. You and Idiotville deserve each other. But before you start the journey, don't forget to pay me the $500.

Once you have paid your debt, you have my permision to then go fuk yourself.

Enjoy the journey, bitch!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:22 PM   #800
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
TSSIMB, that's your old alma mater. Graduated magna cum in his mouth didn't you?
No woomby, but maybe someday all of those shortbus rides to the Arkansas State School for Gorda Mariconas Y Putas will pay off for you by teaching you how to read AND WRITE and with your graduation from preschool and entry into first grade ! You can hang your "diploma" up in the stalls as your "I love me " wall ! It must have been the only school that your Momma /SEEster could get your into and the only one that would allow you to wear your rainbow colored Depends as YOUR uniform ! If you can't stop liking the windows on the ride to and from school though, they might kick your gorda EUNUCH pobrecita puta ass out, what with all the bad publicity you are generating for them at the school.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 11:43 PM   #801
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I don't wish you well on your journey back to Idiotville. You and Idiotville deserve each other. But before you start the journey, don't forget to pay me the $500.

Once you have paid your debt, you have my permision to then go fuk yourself.

Enjoy the journey, bitch!
The check's in the mail. Make sure the orderly on your ward lets you open your mail.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 02:25 AM   #802
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
The check's in the mail. Make sure the orderly on your ward lets you open your mail.
Uhhh, you did not inquire as to where to mail the check. Thus, I have every reason to believe it is just another lie from a known Lying, Welshing Idiot.

Until the $500 has actually been received by yours truly, you will remain a Lying, Welshing Idiot. As well you should be! Once I actually receive the amount owed, you will return to being a Lying, Cowardly Idiot.

Either way, you're a Lying Idiot!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:22 AM   #803
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Actually, bigtex, that's EVERY WAY, he's a Lying Idiot!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:01 PM   #804
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Anyone notice how assup's posts are getting worse and worse? Nothing but pithy bush-league sophomoric garbage, the type of obvious schtick nobody else would waste their time stooping to. Will this put him in the lead for a fourth DOTY title? Inquirng minds want to know!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 02:21 PM   #805
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Anyone notice how assup's posts are getting worse and worse? Nothing but pithy bush-league sophomoric garbage, the type of obvious schtick nobody else would waste their time stooping to. Will this put him in the lead for a fourth DOTY title? Inquirng minds want to know!

That is your big worry? Shows what a joke you feigned fear of Iran really is.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:27 PM   #806
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post
Your lack of understanding of strategic, operational, and tactical military objectives painfully shows in your replies.

President Bush, in multiple speeches made since the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, laid out the strategy of the Global War and Terrorism. Iraq was part of that. WMD was just one of the explanations used for justifying the Iraq war. President Bush utilized other justifications well. The main theme, and thrust, for going into Iraq had everything to do with setting up democratic conditions there. It was nested in his overall strategy for the war on terror. This is consistent with speeches he made in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.

This is asymmetrical warfare. WMD was just one piece of the puzzle. There were others. After the Iraq invasion, the US military and coalition went after the appropriate targets. WMD was not the main target.

Also, General Georges Sada's arguments are consistent with those made by others. Again, the leader of one of our inspection teams that we sent then after the invasion refused to rule out the possibility that WMD could've been moved to Syria. I also linked to a quote made by an Israeli general who made that statement as well.

The objectives, with the Iraq war, are as I had argued on this thread and elsewhere. Anybody that thinks that we went into Iraq mainly/solely because of WMD did not pay attention to the arguments made during the lead up to the Iraq war. It was a vehicle, but not main objective for going into Iraq.

The main objective, for the Iraq war, was to remove the regime and to set up a democratic government, and a security force, as well as a stable country. This fit in with the overall strategy of spreading freedom and democracy in that region. I argued, early last decade, that this would lead to a ripple effect that would lead to a movement demanding democracy. The current administration, in Washington D.C., failed to utilize that fact and build on it.

Trying to tie Sada's credibility to the alleged actions of the Bush administration in response to a statement is nothing but inductive fallacy. You're creating "cause and effect" when none exists. It just demonstrates your lack of understanding of strategic, operational, and tactical military objectives. Again:

Before you saw my first post ever, you had no evidence that I existed. Does your lack of evidence, of my existence, prior to you seeing my first post constitute my not existing prior to you seeing my first post? YES [ ] NO [ ]

Copy that question, along with the yes/no options, to your reply. Place an "X" in the box that represents your reply. Spare me any additional BS that you might want to add.
So you do concede that the neocons would have dug out the whole truth, nothing but the truth, if they were so inclined; yet you want to argue the lives of 4,400 fine U.S. servicemen and women are not worth "one piece of the puzzle?" What a disgrace to the uniforms you have worn!
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:45 PM   #807
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stationed in the U.S. on behalf of an adversary. He defected after the fact. Unlike Snowden, Stanislave Lunev is a credible source of information regarding the cover and concealment of WMD programs. I read his book titled, "Through the Eyes of the Enemy." He defected afterwards and wrote the book where he recounted what he did while he was the "enemy." This included finding places where suitcase nuclear bombs could be positioned in the United States, as well as efforts, by the Russians, to undermine UN weapons inspections. The tactics that he described in the book are similar tactics that Powell mentioned in his UN report.

From a military standpoint, the tactics he talks about in his book are credible. I recognized a lot of military philosophy/mindset in them. Snowden, on the other hand, is a traitor and should suffer a traitor's fate. You refuse to accept Stanislav Lunev's first on accounts, because they destroy your arguments and your assumptions.
Sorry, not a chance. Stanislav Lunev never set a foot inside Iraq. At least Snowden has the "goods" to back up his claims, not withstanding his "traitorous" acts.
Old 10-07-2015, 04:09 PM   #808
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong on all counts.

There was nothing "criminal" about this invasion. Iraq, under Saddam, was part of an asymmetrical threat against the United States. We are involved with an asymmetrical war, the type of war that the United Nations was never set up to deal with. Our invading Iraq was an act under asymmetrical warfare. Since the United Nations had no laws dealing with asymmetrical warfare, we did not break any international law.

In fact, nothing in the United States Constitution requires us to get the permission of a foreign body, or a non-American body, to go to war.

Hence, there is no "criminal nature" to "alter." You don't alter something that is not the case. If you try to respond to an asymmetrical war by sticking to what you think is "lawful", you are begging to lose the war. Neither you, nor those that I have argued with in over a decade, have proven that this was an "illegal" war, quotation marks used strongly, war.

Under asymmetrical warfare, this war was called for and perfectly legal. If no laws, dealing with asymmetrical warfare exist, you don't break these laws when you carry out an asymmetrical act.

Also, no thanks to Bill Maher, John Stewart, or any other joker "news" commenter. Your propaganda master has no credibility, especially if he is going to take Maureen Dowd's word as to what Powell and Tenet knew, or didn't know, about Iraq's WMD. I'm sorry, unlike you, I don't consider these liberal comedians as credible new sources. However, it speaks volumes when you would reject a credible source, Stanislav Lunev, yet link to a comedian who has little understanding of how the real world works with regards to geopolitics, and geostrategic issues.

Also, if you're going to dismiss Sada's statements based on what he heard from his pilot friends, you have no leg to stand on presenting what this liberal comedian says based on what he read from Maureen Dowd (Maureen Laud).
That's YOUR ARGUMENT. Unless and until you present facts to refute my "propaganda articles," I'll keep standing my ground that Bush's argument to go to war was concocted with criminal intent.
Old 10-07-2015, 04:29 PM   #809
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong. Unlike the United States and the Western world, those that made the "Enabling Act" possible faced no real threat. The justifications that they used were not based on reality. This is in sharp contrast to what the United States and the West faced with regards to asymmetrical warfare. Your example is not comparable to the justification used with regards to asymmetrical warfare against an asymmetrical threat. The threat that we faced then, and still face now, exists. It is not made up. It's real. The mechanisms that we used, to get authorization within the United States, utilize laws that were already in existence long before President Bush. Again NO comparison.
The "real threat," be it Saddam or the German Communists, still won't alter the fact that the "evidence" had to be "fixed;" unless and until you present facts to rebut my "propaganda links."
Old 10-07-2015, 04:53 PM   #810
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
The real issue is that Al Maliki did not want an inclusive government with all of the other "sects".

An issue that our ambassador was able to counter when US forces were there. His initial objection to keeping us there was the very fact that he wanted to start playing his games. Something he couldn't do when US forces were there.

But, even he started to see the reality of what could happen if the US forces were pulled out of Iraq before the Iraqis were truly ready to do everything without our support.

In the end, the US military managed to get a tentative agreement that allowed the US to get what it wanted. Odumba lifted the bar to impossible levels, ensuring that we did not get that agreement.
A "tentative agreement that allowed the US to get what it wanted." Care to provide the citation on that statement?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women