Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2015, 09:47 PM   #766
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
After all i would hate to think someone is using my handle to verbally accost Natalia.
Now that's some funny shit there! Yes, I'm sure you much prefer to try to trash her reputation all on your own.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 10:10 PM   #767
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
Spice ... on a related note:

#23 - .... We also ask that you refrain from including links to or mention of competing websites.

Define "competing websites" ... I have a link from a website that I'd like to post that will prove my point, but "competing websites" is not a conclusively defined term.
No need to really worry about that these days, especially in Houston. There used to be a number of competing websites and some regions still have some but we don't.

TER is the closest I suppose but it's long been fine to mention them and for the members to post links to them.

In other words, don't worry about it... I can't say there's no site that would qualify without knowing which one you're talking about but if it's over the line I'll let you know.

Post away.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:38 PM   #768
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
No need to really worry about that these days, especially in Houston. There used to be a number of competing websites and some regions still have some but we don't.

TER is the closest I suppose but it's long been fine to mention them and for the members to post links to them.

In other words, don't worry about it... I can't say there's no site that would qualify without knowing which one you're talking about but if it's over the line I'll let you know.

Post away.
Define ... "I'll let you know" ... LOL! ... I'm sure you will. You're the only MOD who has ever given me points.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:45 PM   #769
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
You will notice Stinky how lil lo Natalia never denied posting an alert here on eccie but cried like a stuck hog when i said she posted an alert to another site. Do you wonder why that is? She could have just as easily denied posting an alert here as well.

See how easy that was?
Quote:
Who'd you get it from....remember it is a serious allegation and we are close to having me ask the Mods to check out these allegations.

After all i would hate to think someone is using my handle to verbally accost Natalia. I sure the fuck have never tried to schedule with her or any of the other stuff you said was said.
Yes, and see how easy this is?
Old 12-10-2015, 05:43 AM   #770
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
ROFLMAO! Wait! ... You're going to go to the MODS? ... I seem to recall you previously severely criticizing Natalia for reporting to the MODS that YOU were posting Infoshare info on the open Board.

What a friggin hypocrite! You're really proving what a charmer you are, if nothing else.

I want to clear up for poor Natalia just who is sending her verbally abusive correspondence. After all she has stated on here she has kids, no mother provider should have to worry about Vice and some loony sending her things you say I have sent her. I want to help you Queen....lets get to the bottom of this.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 06:17 AM   #771
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
I want to clear up for poor Natalia just who is sending her verbally abusive correspondence. After all she has stated on here she has kids, no mother provider should have to worry about Vice and some loony sending her things you say I have sent her. I want to help you Queen....lets get to the bottom of this.
Here you go ... I'll post the bottom of this for you. Save you some time while you trying to figure out how to prove you never tried to make an appointment with NM.

So, now it comes around full circle. WTF contact NM for an appointment, but he does not comply with her screening requirements as he's trying to get appointments without "this three references bullshit."

NM refuses and WTF gets beligerent and abusive, cursing at her, calling her names trying to goad her into an appointment without references.

She puts an alert on Infoshare about his boorish, abuse behavior and since WTF has been peeking into the ladies room, he sees the alert. WTF goes on a rampage on the open Board seeking to damage her reputation by claiming that she's posting RL information and also claiming that her screening criteria include divulging RL info, both of which are patently false. He further tries to cover this by claiming that it wasn't his RL info in the alert, but some other hobbyists'. He then claims that she "blasted" the alert on multiple websites, but he refuses to identify the website(s) ... this is also patently false.

The end result is that WTF has to promise the Mods that he won't any longer "speculate" as to what is posted in Infoshare, he admitted that he lied and he can't support any of his "speculations"

Good luck with all those no-mind fucked three reference bullshit appointment offers that I'm sure are filling your inbox.

See Dude, you have no interest in helping NM ... you just don't want everyone to know exactly what you have done cause you know you'll never get another appointment again.

Now, you said you could prove that you never tried to make an appointment with NM ... we're still waiting!

"YOU'RE DAMNED RIGHT I ORDERED THE CODE RED!" ... Nicholson
Old 12-10-2015, 07:21 AM   #772
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Here you go ... I'll post the bottom of this for you. Save you some time while you trying to figure out how to prove you never tried to make an appointment with NM.

So, now it comes around full circle. WTF contact NM for an appointment, but he does not comply with her screening requirements as he's trying to get appointments without "this three references bullshit."

NM refuses and WTF gets beligerent and abusive, cursing at her, calling her names trying to goad her into an appointment without references.

She puts an alert on Infoshare n
So you are saying that Natalia has put a alert about me in infoshare because i have been abusive towards Natalia because she refused to see me.

That is a very serious charge....eccie has the power to ban me if in fact this is true. All she has to do is forward this to the appropriate Mods who can then contact me and we can try and get to the bottom of this situation. She and you do want action taken don't you? You do not want Natalia putting out false alerts on posters now do you? If you are saying that i have done thos to Natalia you are putting out a false alert on a member and are doing nothing to try and see if in fact wtf you are accusing me of is true. Again have her forward that communication to the proper Mods and lets clear this up. You do want to clear this up don't you Colonel Jessup ? Or are you scared of the truth?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 07:24 AM   #773
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

She puts an alert on Infoshare about his boorish, abuse behavior
You do realize that any lady that has access into infoshare knows you are lying right?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 07:30 AM   #774
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yes, and see how easy this is?
I see how easy it is for one of us...I see you struggling mightily
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 07:40 AM   #775
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you are saying that Natalia has put a alert about me in infoshare because i have been abusive towards Natalia because she refused to see me.

That is a very serious charge....eccie has the power to ban me if in fact this is true. All she has to do is forward this to the appropriate Mods who can then contact me and we can try and get to the bottom of this situation. She and you do action taken don't you? You do not want Natalia putting out false alerts on posters now do you? If you are saying that i have done thos to Natalia you are putting out a false alert on a member and are doing nothing to try and see if in fact wtf you are accusing me of is true. Again have her forward that communication to the proper Mods and lets clear this up. You do want to clear this up don't you Colonel Jessup ? Or are you scared of the truth?
Now this is some funny, funny shit! You claim she posted alerts all over the Internet with RL info, yet you refused to post a link to the website. Why don't you send that to the MODS?

Now, you're trying to get someone to send off-the-Board communications to ECCIE Mods? Too Fucking Funny! And, you want to "clear this up." You want to clear things up ... (1) Admit that you made up that bullshit about he Showcase requesting RL info for screening; (2) Admit that she did not post RL info in an alert as you claim; (3) Admit that there are no websites where she posted RL info. Let's start there.

Dude, no one has to send anything to any Mods, in particular communications that did not occur on ECCIE ... Read the Guidelines.

You tried to trash her reputation with lies, and all the ladies behind infoshare know that you were lying ... "You Can't Handle The Truth" ... Nicholson
Old 12-10-2015, 07:46 AM   #776
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
I see how easy it is for one of us...I see you struggling mightily
Oh, yeah ... who all of a sudden now wants to "clear things up"?
Old 12-10-2015, 08:04 AM   #777
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh, yeah ... who all of a sudden now wants to "clear things up"?
You are making a great case why alerts should be made out in an open forum as I have suggested. You say Natalia made an alert on me in infoshare stating that I was verbally abusive.

Without you posting that or a male poster having access to infoshare they would never be able to counter a vindictive lie in infoshare.

Now that you brought this into the light of day we can then get to the bottom of this and see who is lying. That is exactly why i have advocated for providers posting alerts in an open forum.

I should thank you for making my case but i do not thank folks that make my case by accident. Be like me advocating not to drink and drive and then thanking you for drinking, driving and having an accident, making my point.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 08:26 AM   #778
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You are making a great case why alerts should be made out in an open forum as I have suggested. You say Natalia made an alert on me in infoshare stating that I was verbally abusive.

Without you posting that or a male poster having access to infoshare they would never be able to counter a vindictive lie in infoshare.

Now that you brought this into the light of day we can then get to the bottom of this and see who is lying. That is exactly why i have advocated for providers posting alerts in an open forum.

Hmmmm.... Who in this thread is guilty of doing just that...... Who ....? Let's see... Oh yeah... YOU. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR and a million times LIAR.

Just like the other ones behind all of this BS helping you.

Please tell the chubby ones from your Natalia's hater club, to not forget to update the Backpage Ads they have kindly and thoughtfully put up for me.... LOL

Never knew how pathetic people could be until now.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 08:36 AM   #779
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I have never tried to get an appointment with Natalia Mori and i can prove it to your Johnny Cochran excusing ass.
But what about with the handle(s) you hobby with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
Now this, I've actually heard myself. A few providers who have stopped or have been afraid to post in H-Town co-ed because they feel it's too toxic here or just way too much "drama".
The tally is way more than a few.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 08:53 AM   #780
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
But what about with the handle(s) you hobby with?
Maybe he never heard of cross-referencing. Dude, if you're going to use more than one hobby handle on different sites, you probably should get a second hobby phone.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women