Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47649
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2023, 11:48 AM   #751
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
Lmfao I don’t care if he got a discount.. what I’m pointing is that you smooth brain joes don’t get is that y’all are floating a double standard.. I’m repeatedly calling it now so everyone sees y’all as frauds. Y’all accuse people of being promoters and taking pay/discounts (with no proof) then when y’all openly do it(openly admitting to the discount), no biggie!

The board is filled with people like y’all getting discounts and posting fake reviews because you don’t wanna get dropped from the studio you work for. You’re just being a promoter simp TXC..
He sure does love talking about it and following me everywhere tho.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 11:53 AM   #752
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
He sure does love talking about it and following me everywhere tho.
It’s mostly contained to your boycott threads, so that people see you even linking your review of you breaking the boycott, and then you admitting to multiple negative factored in a session and giving it a yes.. after admitting to getting a discount.

This undermines everything you had tried to accomplish lol
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 11:57 AM   #753
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
It’s mostly contained to your boycott threads, so that people see you even linking your review of you breaking the boycott, and then you admitting to multiple negative factored in a session and giving it a yes.. after admitting to getting a discount.

No, you followed me to my review. You keep coming to me and choosing to click my threads and reviews. It's honestly adorable.
Old 11-06-2023, 12:00 PM   #754
txcasper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Not really, sounds like it just undermines what you think the boycott was for.
What is the actual point you are trying to make? You are just ranting on and on about the boycott you're not even part of....are you just trolling for the sake of it?
Why don't you just write some reviews about how you are winning and then list all the ways that you are a winner?
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 12:02 PM   #755
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
No, you followed me to my review. You keep coming to me and choosing to click my threads and reviews. It's honestly adorable.
Lololol whatever helps you sleep at night.. if you have not noticed.. reciews have picked up, recently and your boycott is only still on page 1 as it’s me calling out you and your simp accounts playing white knights lol.

I will continue to go into your posts, as I do with other promoters and bumpers and call them out.
Old 11-06-2023, 12:06 PM   #756
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Lololol whatever helps you sleep at night.. if you have not noticed.. reciews have picked up, recently and your boycott is only still on page 1 as it’s me calling out you and your simp accounts playing white knights lol.

I will continue to go into your posts, as I do with other promoters and bumpers and call them out.
Sooooo when 2balls commented on a review saying the provider gave the reviewer sub par service because she didn't like him to defend the other reviews, it didn't earn your call out? At least be consistent.
Old 11-06-2023, 12:07 PM   #757
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcasper View Post
Not really, sounds like it just undermines what you think the boycott was for.
What is the actual point you are trying to make? You are just ranting on and on about the boycott you're not even part of....are you just trolling for the sake of it?
Why don't you just write some reviews about how you are winning and then list all the ways that you are a winner?
Damn y’all really are some smooth brain, joes… the boycott has ran its course… the heads of it y’all, are going to studios.. your other boycott bros are going to the likes of GL for visits!

The winning is apparent when y’all go to the studios, not to see talent (you booked the worst one possible) and then complained about the session yet, still gave it a yes (because of the discount). The win is you breaking your own boycott!

Shouldn’t y’all be in the encounters sections looking and reviewing indies or on discord? Yet y’all are here trying to bury that y’all get discounts and work for AS as a promotional figure for them, and as a promoter simp
Old 11-06-2023, 12:11 PM   #758
txcasper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
My ECCIE Reviews

That was a rhetorical question but its funny you take the time to write paragraphs to respond every time. You def win something...
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 12:11 PM   #759
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Me: Breaths
Random Promoter: That's why the boycott failed!?

And lets be honest no matter what I did yes or no as the recommendation which I explained in detail, you would have still stalked me to my review.
Old 11-06-2023, 12:12 PM   #760
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sooooo when 2balls commented on a review saying the provider gave the reviewer sub par service because she didn't like him to defend the other reviews, it didn't earn your call out? At least be consistent.
Lmfao here we go with SF trying to misdirect to take heat off him.. means we are onto something..
Old 11-06-2023, 12:19 PM   #761
TheTopG655
Premium Access

By the way for some of the newer accounts correct me if I'm wrong but review quacking is against the rules no? You're not supposed to openly discredit the legitimacy of the review in the comments.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2948869

There's bullet points too I'm honored.
Old 11-06-2023, 12:27 PM   #762
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
By the way for some of the newer accounts correct me if I'm wrong but review quacking is against the rules no? You're not supposed to openly discredit the legitimacy of the review in the comments.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2948869

There's bullet points too I'm honored.
Teacher, we didn’t in the homework and the end of day bell is about to ring!!!

Also those bullet points seem like legitimate questions geared towards the review and are in line with the review, seeking out information. But with that being said, I could see how it could be aimed at discrediting the reciew, but with that being said it’s in the eyes of the beholder. Just remember, George Washington was a free fighter on side, and a terrorist to the other.. everything has 2 sides
Old 11-06-2023, 12:31 PM   #763
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Teacher, we didn’t in the homework and the end of day bell is about to ring!!!

Also those bullet points seem like legitimate questions geared towards the review and are in line with the review, seeking out information. But with that being said, I could see how it could be aimed at discrediting the reciew, but with that being said it’s in the eyes of the beholder. Just remember, George Washington was a free fighter on side, and a terrorist to the other.. everything has 2 sides
You literally said, "I have some points here, that I’d like to point out about this questionable review."
Old 11-06-2023, 12:36 PM   #764
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
You literally said, "I have some points here, that I’d like to point out about this questionable review."
Points can’t be questions now???

Such as the review wasn’t done at random, if perfectly lined up with your PA expiring 😂 did it not????

Among countless other points i questioned in your review. Did you answer any of them? No…
Old 11-06-2023, 12:39 PM   #765
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Points can’t be questions now???

Such as the review wasn’t done at random, if perfectly lined up with your PA expiring 😂 did it not????

Among countless other points i questioned in your review. Did you answer any of them? No…
"Among countless other points I questioned in your review."
That's literally against the rules lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women