Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2014, 02:58 PM   #61
dickeybigg11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

That is not true what this lady by the name of Mirandalee,is saying about me.[Staff edit. M] serious ,I lost your number already,it's your lose babe,good luck to yoy
dickeybigg11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:00 PM   #62
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
I am the nameless one.

I have not posted because I have been too angry to post and I prefer to have a clear head if n when I do post.

I will apologize for contacting Whispers instead of taking care of my own problems, but I will also say in my defense, that this is the 1st time in 14 years in the hobby that I have ever asked anyone for help. I have always fought my own battles.

Precious, you n I had a brief conversation over dinner about my feelings about eccie hobbyists. LAZ was present during this conversation......

LAZ is a complete time waster n IMHO he is a Thief of services.

I met LAZ at a social in Sept 2012 and he showed interest in me. We exchanged numbers and he commented he would like to take me dancing.

I attended a few more socials in 2013 and everytime LAZ would show extreme interest n would tell me to call him if I ever wanted to go out dancing or a movie..... I do not solicit, so I waited for him to contact me. He sent me several emails during the next 6 months but always about going out dancing or to a movie... I simply ignored him n waited for him to make a play date....

I received a message from LAZ mid August 2013 after seeing him at another social. His message read "I would like to spend some time with you n get to know you better. If you have time this week let me know"

I responded back n made plans(including dinner) on a day n time n gave him my address.....

He picks me up, we go have dinner, spend a total of 3 hrs with him we go back to my place n he says goodnight n leaves.

LAZ somehow thought we were going on a civi date ????

LAZ goes to EVERY social in San Antonio. He claims to go to meet prospective providers but confessed he can only afford to hobby every 6 months n then only sees Sonia playmate.

LAZ is a time waster, a liar n a thief. He portays himself as a sweet guy.... when he is just trying to befriend providers to get free female interaction.

LAZ is the hobbyist PrittyKitty describes....hewill wait for a provider to get drunk, etc at socials.... and offer a ride home....

IMHO if you attend all socials, you post regurarly, you should also PAY FOR PLAY this is NOT match.com

Providers expect the gents that are at socials to KNOW we are there to meet prospective CLIENTS not Boyfriends or Husbands.
Darlin...... That wasn't necessary but BRAVO!.... Laz has been brought up by a few ladies but so have a couple of others.

But now you went and poked another hole in the myth of whether or not people ever contact me about anything..... ALL these folks think I just make this shit up and it helps keep the animosity alive.

So now we have more than a couple, I guess we can call it a "few" of those that consider there to be a problem with the "TimeWasters" actually posting and naming some names.....

Lets see what falls out in the days to come.

Rebuttal Laz?

SFK? Any comments on Ms. Francesca's issue? Surprised we might have a mutual friend?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:01 PM   #63
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickeybigg11 View Post
That is not true what this lady by the name of Mirandalee,is saying about me.[Staff edit. M] serious ,I lost your number already,it's your lose babe,good luck to yoy
Hey Mods... Can we get a few points for the Gentlemen here? Please be generous in awarding them.... He can take them... He has a big dick...
Old 01-06-2014, 03:10 PM   #64
newcumerz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Another useless threAd!
newcumerz is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:11 PM   #65
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

So, serious questions... Have you posted this info in either of the provider only forums? Mentioned your concerns about socials to CK? Why do to a third party if you were going to step forward on your own? Ever post in alerts or other provider info sharing places? Just wondering why all THIS was necessary? Genuinely interested in the answers... Although we haven't met, I know some gents who have and speak very highly of you.

Quote:
I am the nameless one.

I have not posted because I have been too angry to post and I prefer to have a clear head if n when I do post.

I will apologize for contacting Whispers instead of taking care of my own problems, but I will also say in my defense, that this is the 1st time in 14 years in the hobby that I have ever asked anyone for help. I have always fought my own battles.

Precious, you n I had a brief conversation over dinner about my feelings about eccie hobbyists. LAZ was present during this conversation......

LAZ is a complete time waster n IMHO he is a Thief of services.

I met LAZ at a social in Sept 2012 and he showed interest in me. We exchanged numbers and he commented he would like to take me dancing.

I attended a few more socials in 2013 and everytime LAZ would show extreme interest n would tell me to call him if I ever wanted to go out dancing or a movie..... I do not solicit, so I waited for him to contact me. He sent me several emails during the next 6 months but always about going out dancing or to a movie... I simply ignored him n waited for him to make a play date....

I received a message from LAZ mid August 2013 after seeing him at another social. His message read "I would like to spend some time with you n get to know you better. If you have time this week let me know"

I responded back n made plans(including dinner) on a day n time n gave him my address.....

He picks me up, we go have dinner, spend a total of 3 hrs with him we go back to my place n he says goodnight n leaves.

LAZ somehow thought we were going on a civi date ????

LAZ goes to EVERY social in San Antonio. He claims to go to meet prospective providers but confessed he can only afford to hobby every 6 months n then only sees Sonia playmate.

LAZ is a time waster, a liar n a thief. He portays himself as a sweet guy.... when he is just trying to befriend providers to get free female interaction.

LAZ is the hobbyist PrittyKitty describes....hewill wait for a provider to get drunk, etc at socials.... and offer a ride home....

IMHO if you attend all socials, you post regurarly, you should also PAY FOR PLAY this is NOT match.com

Providers expect the gents that are at socials to KNOW we are there to meet prospective CLIENTS not Boyfriends or Husbands.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:15 PM   #66
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Rebuttal Laz?
dont hold your breath Whisp. Laz prefers backstabing than face to face.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:25 PM   #67
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
So, serious questions... Have you posted this info in either of the provider only forums?

Why do they have to be interrogated? Maybe that is a reason why. I can admit the Brotherhood is strong and everyone jumps to enter the fray....... But here we have a very long term member of this community with an issue. Done this way..... There are already a lot of eyes ON this thread and far more people are going to hear what she has to say and the message gets out.

Too Often something important needs to be said and guys with questions like yours shut up the person and back them down and we never hear from them again. IRL as well as here. Happens all the times with a lady that files a rape charge.

Assuming it is already in all those other places, how does that help get the message out? Posted herethere is a huge audience of the very people that attend those socials.

What kind of man are you? At the next social when you see Laz cuddled up next to a drunk lady are you going to think about what is going on? Will he even try it in front of everyone after already being called out on it? Assuming of course all of this is correct

Mentioned your concerns about socials to CK?

Fair Question

Why do to a third party if you were going to step forward on your own?

Maybe she would not have stepped forward without the support of knowing others are stepping forward..... She wasn't the first.... Maybe seeing her sisters step up helped her with the decision. Maybe knowing there are a hell of a lot of people waiting to read it helps as well as thinking if she just posts it will anyone even notice it before people start to crucify her?

Some of you "doubters" that want to question them in detail make them shut up....

Ever post in alerts or other provider info sharing places?

Already asked....

Just wondering why all THIS was necessary?

It's a little harder to be swept away now isn't it?

Genuinely interested in the answers... Although we haven't met, I know some gents who have and speak very highly of you.

There are a lot of people that know and speak highly of her.....

Could she have stepped up and made that post on her own?

Doesn't really matter... The info is coming to the table for all to hear...

I get told a hell of a lot by guys that I am a reason why ladies don't talk and on the other side by the ladies I am thanked for helping to draw attention to things at times.

Maybe because I listen to what they say and then what the other party says before judging?

I have no opinion about Laz at the moment but no reason whatsoever to doubt Fran. I've heard the same story from two other ladies and you have two here in the thread.

Why not drop the interrogation of the ladies and let it play out.

Your attitude is exactly why rape goes unreported in a majority of cases.

A final question to you NeXt9..... A man who others think
of being a major ass kisser and WK seeking the attention and affection of the ladies.....

Would you have all these questions for her if she had simply started this thread herself?
Why is it that not a single question relates to what she is saying? What any of the other ladies are saying?

BTW for SFK.... This is not so much about the ladies "business" as it is about the "ladies" and their social interactions with us. Way too many guys prey on these gals. Business is business but I hate comingling with holier than thow assholes that present themselves as noble and honorable gentlemen and behind the scenes are anything less......

Old 01-06-2014, 03:35 PM   #68
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Am I a waste of time for most ladies? If they are only focused on the money and assume all time is compensated then yes, I am not a good client for them. If they only want to spend time in any manner or form with me if they are being paid they will be disappointed but I do my best not to lead them on. I do not hobby a lot and that is not a secret to anyone. Like others on these forums I do not believe in paying for non bcd time. All the provider has to do is say no or tell me the price and I will say no thanks. Now with all of that being said I do not call and harass people or lead anyone on with false expectations.

As for Francesca, she is pissed about things that are not hobby related and trying to get even this way. I have no intention of getting into that on this forum other than to say she thinks I treated her wrong. I disagree with her and we will soon have no interactions which I am sure will make us both happy.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:41 PM   #69
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... I responded back n made plans (including dinner) on a day n time n gave him my address.....

He picks me up, we go have dinner, spend a total of 3 hrs with him we go back to my place n he says goodnight n leaves ...
A few questions for you, Ms:

You were expecting your full rates for the dinner date? If so, did you ask for payment when he dropped you home?

If, like many others, you were planning to charge a lower fee for Non BCD, why wasn't that discussed up front?

Seems like all of his attempts at "dating" would have caused an experienced provider such as yourself to require an extra level of care and scrutiny to verify the terms of this engagement beforehand.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:42 PM   #70
Netx9
Valued Poster

Quote:

Your attitude is exactly why rape goes unreported in a majority of cases.
You, sir, can go **** yourself for suggesting in any way that my ATTITUDE encourages rape. Please!

My questions were to inquire as to whether or not the other options at her disposal are effective or not - only way to know if, for those that don't want to post in an open forum and draw attention to themselves, that they have some recourse or if what you've done here is useful and/or necessary... You won't be there for all of them and I'm just guessing that some who don't know you may not avail themselves of your services. In no way did I try to put the witness on trial! Your Op was designed to encourage discussion about this topic and she was willing to step forward, her experience with the other (not alternative) options available would be useful to some.

Apologies for the cursing but your accusation was groundless and exceedingly insulting. I'm sure that was your intent... But from someone who relishes the term 'whore' to refer to some, if not all, ladies who provide, your attitude is much more offensive and dehumanizing of women.

Oh, and I did ask about the socials and if CK knew... If he did (didn't know the answer when I asked), I would have asked if anything was done. As for being an asset kisser, only if it's on the menu! Sure, I like to engage on this forum - helps with view counts - so what's the big deal.... How is that any different than you asking ladies to come to you to out hobbyists - ingratiating?!

For as much as you writ, you really don't say much.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #71
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
You, sir, can go F yourself for suggesting in any way that my ATTITUDE encourages rape. Please!

I have money and can pay others to do that sir. before putting hr through the ringer why not wait a bit and see what else comes to the table?

My questions were to inquire as to whether or not the other options at her disposal are effective or not - only way to know if, for those that don't want to post in an open forum and draw attention to themselves, that they have some recourse or if what you've done here is useful and/or necessary... You won't be there for all of them and I'm just guessing that some who don't know you may not avail themselves of your services. In no way did I try to put the witness on trial! Your Op was designed to encourage discussion about this topic and she was willing to step forward, her experience with the other (not alternative) options available would be useful to some.

Apologies for the cursing but your accusation was groundless and exceedingly insulting. I'm sure that was your intent... But from someone who relishes the term 'whore' ' to refer to some, if not all, ladies who provide, your attitude is much more offensive and dehumanizing of women.
No sir..... Your attitude is the kind of attitude that makes it difficult for ladies to step up and report something when they have been wronged. They fear the never ending questions and persecution of others. I did not say you encourage rape. What you do is DISCOURAGE reporting information the way the same attitudes are a reason why ladies do not report rape.

Read to comprehend Sir. You are better than this.

Old 01-06-2014, 03:55 PM   #72
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
As for Francesca, she is pissed about things that are not hobby related and trying to get even this way. I have no intention of getting into that on this forum other than to say she thinks I treated her wrong. I disagree with her and we will soon have no interactions which I am sure will make us both happy.
And the other ladies?

You are called out by another here and I can assure you there are more behind the scenes talking about this with similar concerns.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:56 PM   #73
Netx9
Valued Poster

And yes, I would have asked the same questions if she had started the thread. I don't really care if 'others' think I'm a WK seeking the attention and affection of providers. I don't need ECCIE to do that... It just happens bc I'm a good guy, respectful of the rules and their time... And them!! Why else is coed here if not for us to have hobby related discussions... You seem to use this site and those forums much more then I do.. Does that mean you want MORE attention than I do?
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:04 PM   #74
Netx9
Valued Poster

Quote:
No sir..... Your attitude is the kind of attitude that makes it difficult for ladies to step up and report something when they have been wronged. They fear the never ending questions and persecution of others. I did not say you encourage rape. What you do is DISCOURAGE reporting information the way the same attitudes are a reason why ladies do not report rape.

Read to comprehend Sir. You are better than this.

Questions on a hooker board forum thread that you started to encourage this discussion of this topic of time wasters should not in any way discourage a woman from reporting rape to the proper authorities... My questions were on that topic - time wasters - and the other reporting venues. I'd definitely expect an alert and broadcast of any incident of a provider being raped or beaten by a client... Questions about reporting time wasters does not rise to the level of discouraging reporting of serious/criminal behavior... You made the equivalence, not me.

And yes, apologies for misstating the the distinction between encouraging rape vs discouraging reporting.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:04 PM   #75
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickeybigg11 View Post
Wow!! Simply AMAZING!!

Obviously, I am a huge fan of LEO'S but I have NEVER met MIRANDALEE and I have never once LIED on this board.. but to come on this thread and to not only BLATANTLY LIE but to also accuse Mirandalee of having a mental disorder is UNCALLED FOR SIR!!

What was it you said? You are a NICE GUY?

Well, Ladies and Gentleman… while I have never seen Sirdickeybig1 bcd.… I was UNFORTUNATELY one of the RECIPIENTS of his numerous emails, texts and pm's exclaiming the WONDERS OF what he likes to call "HIS GREATNESS"…

These texts would come at all hours of the night… and you have to give the guy credit for being consistent because even after I POLITELY asked him not to contact me anymore because I found his messages to be inappropriate… he STILL continues to send me texts trying to convince me that he is indeed a NICE GUY…

So "Your Greatness" what mental disorder are you going to assign to me? If you need help I am QUITE FAMILIAR with the DSM-V and I am sure that I could help you come up with something quite INTERESTING & CREATIVE to assign to my reputation…

Your disgusted slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women