Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2010, 11:56 AM   #61
Guest040210
Account Disabled

User ID: 96

Sofia, I think you and Carkido45 might have more in common than you may think.
Guest040210 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:59 AM   #62
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
Is that suppose to be jumping up for joy? Lol
Victoria, I'd love to continue this flirtatious conversation but I'll be damned if I'm going to be accused of posting a threAD before Sofia.

Oh, did I mention that I have an amazing resemblance to Heath Ledger!!!!
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #63
topcat19542001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Oh, did I mention that I have an amazing resemblance to Heath Ledger!!!!
You mean... you're dead?
TopCat
topcat19542001 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:08 PM   #64
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I think price point is subjective regardless of the “purchase”. The price paid is matter of the perceived value. I would never pay $300 for a designer dress just because it is a garden-variety, designer dress. I would consider paying and have paid $300 for a dress if it is cashmere or beyond fabulous on me or whatever. But of course, I get more than one wear out of an amazing dress.

Some gentlemen really do want the entire courtesan experience, but there are many more that do not. It depends on what service a gentleman wants and the service the lady is capable of or willing to provide. I see absolutely no reason why a lady should only provide one or the other experience nor do I see any reason why a gentleman wouldn’t want a variation in services at one time or another. But pay more just to pay more – no. I don’t do it; why should I expect anyone else to.

So to answer the question, I’d have to say kinda. Do I sound like a politician?
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:20 PM   #65
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat19542001 View Post
You mean... you're dead?
TopCat
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #66
topcat19542001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
topcat19542001 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:28 PM   #67
Hippie798
Account Disabled

Sensuous Lydia thanks for the idea but im guessin i could get more pleasure out of a using a Cialias . Durn you are a Cutie .
Hippie798 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #68
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippie798 View Post
Sensuous Lydia thanks for the idea but im guessin i could get more pleasure out of a using a Cialias . Durn you are a Cutie .
With Lydia your going to need more than Cialias too keep up.
Redbull and a B-12 shot might help.
DON'T LET HER CUTENESS FOOL YOU.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #69
nebtex1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
... Sometimes I will pay a lot for something I perceive as better but normally it tuns out that it wasn't that much better and I wasted my hard earned money.
I couldn't agree more ... I have paid for the $$$ + sessions, and have been very disappointed (hell I was expecting a great experince for that kind of money ... excuse me for the high expectations).

Now, I will generally not pay over $$ for a visit, unless she knocked my socks off on a previous visit. The last girl I was willing pay + $$ for was Amanda aka Mandy Candy (I notice someone on eccie has her picture as their avatar as a tribute to her).

Let's face it ... in Houston ... with a little research and some testing ... you can find some very nice girls in the $ to $$ range where the "experience" is much better then the many of the $$$+ girls. (LB4U had some great girls at $.2 to $.6, etc.).

Also my attitude about the price range was ruined when I was overseas and got some prime tail for $20 (that's twenty dollars total). Makes a person want to retire overseas.

As I've gotten older, the "experience" has become more important then the "act".

btw ... the best session with greek I had was at a Dallas AMP for $.2 ... so you can never tell the value of a session for the $ range.
nebtex1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #70
nebtex1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
... quality providers in Houston are no less than 260 and that's rock bottom...
It's a myth!

I'm sorry ... I have to disagree with you ... my experience is that more often then not the $$$+ encounters are far less satisfying then some of the $ to $$ sesions I have had.

When I first moved to Houston and started spending money at SC, then on the hobby ... I was spending money like it was going out of style ... but I wised up and realized that most "girls" are more interested in separating you from your money. Thanks to some sage advise on the ASPD board ... slowly I learned.

I understand your attitude and your promotion of that idea ... be my guest at going after the higher-end market (of course the real high-end is measured in K's), but I choose not to go there anymore. The phrase "...you get what you pay for ..." does not strictly apply in the "hobby".

In my mind ... that is why sites like eccie are so valuable ... if you are willing to research and learn you can get satisfying experiences without getting taken to the cleaners ... guys don't be fooled ... for the girls it is all about taking us to the cleaners.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:38 PM   #71
nebtex1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
I'd rather have a session with a provider who charges a reasonable amount and has a great attitude versus one who thinks she's so hot she can command any price she wants and has a haughty attitude.

Miss Sofia you seem to have this kind of haughty attitude and it's really a turn-off.
I think you hurt your ladies chances of seeing a lot guys by being this way.
I wouldn't want too see one your girls simply because they may be just like you snobbish and that would be a big time waste of money.
I am a blue collar worker who works hard for his money give me a blue collar provider who works hard for her money and I'm a happy camper.
I don't want too show at up someone's incall and the provider take a look at me and think she's doing me favor.
I get enough of that in the real world.
Yeah I know sofia your going to insult me but I knew you would before I started wrinting this... you see that's the problem.
AMEN ... the proverbial upturned nose is a turn off ... however there is nothing more sentual then a 10 with a sweet girl next door personality ... especially if she is only $.5.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:31 PM   #72
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebtex1 View Post
It's a myth!

I'm sorry ... I have to disagree with you ... my experience is that more often then not the $$$+ encounters are far less satisfying then some of the $ to $$ sesions I have had.

When I first moved to Houston and started spending money at SC, then on the hobby ... I was spending money like it was going out of style ... but I wised up and realized that most "girls" are more interested in separating you from your money. Thanks to some sage advise on the ASPD board ... slowly I learned.

I understand your attitude and your promotion of that idea ... be my guest at going after the higher-end market (of course the real high-end is measured in K's), but I choose not to go there anymore. The phrase "...you get what you pay for ..." does not strictly apply in the "hobby".

In my mind ... that is why sites like eccie are so valuable ... if you are willing to research and learn you can get satisfying experiences without getting taken to the cleaners ... guys don't be fooled ... for the girls it is all about taking us to the cleaners.
When you're a Professional In a Management Position, you have to make sure the girls in your "co-op" keep the rates high, otherwise you won't make your nut either.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:48 PM   #73
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Look at it this way when an agency provider charges 300 and she has to say give her agency let's say 100 then your really getting the provider at 200.
The same rate as a very good Indy.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:48 AM   #74
Toreador_one
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I think price point is subjective regardless of the “purchase”. The price paid is matter of the perceived value. I would never pay $300 for a designer dress just because it is a garden-variety, designer dress. I would consider paying and have paid $300 for a dress if it is cashmere or beyond fabulous on me or whatever. But of course, I get more than one wear out of an amazing dress.
Very well said, good analogy, the thing about the houston hobby market is that you can get "cashmere or beyond fabulous" for under $$ if you do your research, know where to look. I hobby 2-4 times month and could easily afford $$ or more, but "cashmere or beyond fabulous" is available under $$, why would I pay more?
Toreador_one is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:55 AM   #75
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toreador_one View Post
"cashmere or beyond fabulous" is available under $$, why would I pay more?
Yup. True, so very true.
bbkid is offline   Quote