Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2013, 12:29 PM   #61
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

mmmm but I do not want the handle banned. Current handle with a status change would be better ahhh with no 2nd handle. ahhh plus all female handles stay as is but known they work with, for or employ services from.

edit: mmm would be nice if all party's just admit to it. Then go on and all others would know what they dealing with and make up there own mind, ahhhh just sayin again

as it has been said I am a tic on a dogs ass that he/she just can't get rid of.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #62
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

ban it or not..let folks know what it is about..dont take their choices away by keepin them in the dark...
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #63
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

ok anita :
I want to know if XY is handling all the bookings and screening for Kiah, Victoria Lane, Natasha Red, Amber Does, Madison, and Miss Meadow.? Also if any other members of GOB club in Buffalo have any part in this and who? Also If any other providers are part of this? And is any data is being used for other than screening? Is said data being keep or deleted, and what data being asked for?
ahhhh just askin. I may have more questions depending on answers just sayin

ahhhhhhh there is more, but my SHMB lawyer says I can not post on that. So I be trying to deal with a admin on that.

ahhhh happy sis

Old 05-27-2013, 12:56 PM   #64
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

awww happy no..surprised yes.. ..i have edited this post...
Old 05-27-2013, 01:09 PM   #65
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

mmmmmmmm not calling you out, I started with that just to let say ok here it is as you asked.

now I would like answers from them that do know for sure.

ahhhh so I owe ya a drink errrr again LOL
Old 05-27-2013, 01:27 PM   #66
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I want to know if XY is handling all the bookings and screening for Kiah, Victoria Lane, Natasha Red, Amber Does, Madison, and Miss Meadow.? Also if any other members of GOB club in Buffalo have any part in this and who? Also If any other providers are part of this? And is any data is being used for other than screening? Is said data being keep or deleted, and what data being asked for?
mmmmm just thinkin, ya had ta know I ask for more from this group\s if any of this true.

And just who handles requests from providers asking about references?

If I think of more I will be a askin
Old 05-27-2013, 01:31 PM   #67
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Ask away. maybe someone will answer?!?!?!?!
GP is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #68
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

i see where ya coming from...give it a minute all this will be answered...maybe nt the way you want it to be or expect it to be..most will read about it on the news.. when a woman has had enough...thats when the story tends to break...
Old 05-27-2013, 01:38 PM   #69
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

well ya'll know im number 2 on the list of providers they wont ask for refs..puttin it out there so ya'll know..if you see me with intentions
on seeing certain ladies..dont waste your time..and im not about to divulge your info to them..so there is that..i told a chick from the jump
do not ask me for vouches... becausewhen they go down..i dont want my name dropping from their mouths..
Old 05-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #70
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
mmmmm just thinkin, ya had ta know I ask for more from this group\s if any of this true.

And just who handles requests from providers asking about references?

If I think of more I will be a askin
oh oh oh oh oh errrrr another if any of this is true.

Do the gals get any of the private, ROS and ML?
Dos XY/guys get any of the Powder Rooms and what ever the Upset NY lady's room is called?

mmmmmm thinking on another crap it just slipped my mind mmmmmm it will come ta me. Don't worry about that. As I will be back.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #71
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

dam it I had it again. errrr and lost it Oh Canada ahhhhhhhh

waiting errr and will be back if I remember again
Old 05-27-2013, 02:55 PM   #72
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

When information surfaces it is difficult, as a MOD, NOT to react! Unfortunately it takes time, sometimes, to gather information so that actions can be taken!

This sucks for everyone when someone misuses the system and victimizes others ... yes I know interesting choice of words but the reality is, are you helping them or are you helping yourself, by gaining in roads ... Hmmm.

Ladies don't allow others to walk all over you! Strong beautiful women DON'T need the bullshit and psychotic tendencies of others! Losing control of your own information/services? Not advisable!

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #73
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Fwiw, coming from me, IMHO the PR room has been kept extremely discreet. Ever since I have joined this board, in fact, it always has been. Some of you would be very proud of a group of women who keep it that way, and they also know when to private pm eachother instead of posting, when need be.

That is my word to you gents who may have PR fears. And that is fwiw
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:21 PM   #74
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

dang it I had it errr my next that is ^ mmm ^ for some reason I forgot again ^

But till I remember again Please all that hate me now. just POUND AT THE RTM BUTTON on my ass.
it will make ya feel better
Old 05-27-2013, 03:40 PM   #75
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
I'm sure some of you have noticed that "the Mods" are not playing in this thread. Don't read too much into that. I have seen only the briefest mention that "a Mod" may be involved in some of the worst stuff that is rumored to be happening.... and fortunately, no one piled on. Thanks! Because it ain't so. Whether you believe me or not - and i admit that my bias is obvious - this is the most ethical local Staff you could possibly hope for. I stake my personal Board rep on that.

I can't (won't) comment on a lot of this, BUT... I did want to make one observation about WTH gals would go with a "pimp" (or a "handler" or whatever). From what I see, some girls go this way on this board because they are either computer illiterate or they do not have a computer (or internet access). At least that is how they start on here. Many times, a Male member finds some "new" girl and offers to help her get established on here by setting her up with his "help" and / or with his equipment. Usually, it is with good intentions and the girl eventually gets her act together on her own (or disappears). But sometimes it gets out of hand. And there are certainly those who take advantage and twist the relationship into one that benefits them.

We struggle with this constantly. I would put my full support behind what was said here many times: KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO!
Modtards are like anyone else. Modtards is central TX recently got popped. aspd had several modtards that were in all actuality pimps.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women