Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47745
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2012, 08:40 AM   #61
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
MasterDickMuncher, your post is still a straw-man argument based on your intellectually deficient interpretation of Yssup's post about the presidential debates.
You flapped your jaw again and still said nothing new. Now that you have decided on a base argument it looks like you are going with the U. B. herr Goebbels defense. Its obvious you have said the lie long enough for you to believe it. You find it tough to get anybody else to believe it.
Your entire argument is based on your inability to tell fact from opinion and the premises I didn’t know the sentences, I do believe there will be a national epiphany after the first debate. Get your shots in now, tea baggers and hate mongers, while this is still a race.” followed by You are sadly mistaken, Yssup, if you for one moment believe Odumbo is going to sway any of those massed against him to vote for him because of a debate. His actions over the last three plus years speak louder than any words he might say on a stage.” referred to the debate.

You thrive on hubris. You live it, you breathe it, you exude it. You have shown us what drives you and your core principles. Add liar to that since your very first statement was “Once again that is your opinion, and it remains no more valid than anyone else's opinion.” shows you addressed my comment and the context it was given in. That means you have been lying and wrongthis whole time as well as projecting your own comprehension issues.

U. B. herr Goebbels+ hubris = U B a fascist.

The funny thing is your hubris telling you that I will be seen as an ass for defending the truth and you won’t be seen as an ass for not admitting it that you’re wrong.
That’s because you were already seen as an ass
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:33 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
More blah, blah, blah from MasterDickMuncher.
MasterDickMuncher posited a lame ass, straw-man argument because he lacks the intelligence to understand Yssup was discussing presidential debates. Furthermore, MasterDickMuncher isn't smart enough to stop making a fool of himself in public as he persists with his straw-man argument.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:44 PM   #63
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I notice that the less of an argument they have the more they start throwing around Hitler.

Considering who we're talking about I should say that there is a vast difference between a logical comparison in style and tactics and just name calling like you see up above.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:46 PM   #64
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
MasterDickMuncher posited a lame ass, straw-man argument because he lacks the intelligence to understand Yssup was discussing presidential debates. Furthermore, MasterDickMuncher isn't smart enough to stop making a fool of himself in public as he persists with his straw-man argument.
You flapped your jaw again and still said nothing new. Now that you have decided on a base argument it looks like you are going with the U. B. herr Goebbels defense. Its obvious you have said the lie long enough for you to believe it. You find it tough to get anybody else to believe it.
Your entire argument is based on your inability to tell fact from opinion and the premises I didn’t know the sentences, I do believe there will be a national epiphany after the first debate. Get your shots in now, tea baggers and hate mongers, while this is still a race.” followed by You are sadly mistaken, Yssup, if you for one moment believe Odumbo is going to sway any of those massed against him to vote for him because of a debate. His actions over the last three plus years speak louder than any words he might say on a stage.” referred to the debate.

You thrive on hubris. You live it, you breathe it, you exude it. You have shown us what drives you and your core principles.
The following quote That means you have been lying and wrong this whole time as well as projecting your own comprehension issues.

The funny thing is your hubris telling you that I will be seen as an ass for defending the truth and you won’t be seen as an ass for not admitting it that you’re wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I notice that the less of an argument they have the more they start throwing around Hitler.

Considering who we're talking about I should say that there is a vast difference between a logical comparison in style and tactics and just name calling like you see up above.
The perfect wingman for u. b. Goebbles. Another person not slowed down by a lack of facts. Another person who just makes shit up as they go along. Another person who is frequently wrong in statements of fact.
Let's make this quick.
Can you point out a reference to Hitler in my post? No, of course not. There isn't one. Calling him Goebbles isn't an effort to tie him to Hitler. It shows he be uses the philosophy of a man who happened to work for Hitler, but who was known to lie as a situation needed him to.
I call he be an asshole he be Herr Goebbles because of the oft misquoted but recognisable in content statement "if you repeat a lie often enough it can become true."
The following quote from him shows he has flip-flopped and now clings to a misrepresentation (you know, a lie).

Add liar to that since your very first statement was “Once again that is your opinion, and it remains no more valid than anyone else's opinion.” shows you addressed my comment and the context it was given in.

I've "who gets the last word" a few times with cog, just to fuck with him. And because there was no principal involved there was no point in continuing after it ceased to amuse me. In this case, each time he replies he adds weight to the argument that he projects all of the negative traits that he attributes to liberals.
And since he is on your side and you guys have many times the interaction that y'all claim Ayers and Obama had...you know where this is heading. Provable guilt by association.
Anyway, you were easily thrown out in what would be described at best as a “hit and run. And because he is lying through his teeth and a coward for not admitting he is wrong, we’ll be trading posts in this thread 2 years from now. Or 4 years.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:52 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still more blah, blah, blah from MasterDickMuncher.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:00 PM   #66
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

So fast gunn, what's the story behind your text coloring?
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #67
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
[SIZE=3][B]I've "who gets the last word" a few times with cog, just to fuck with him.
Don't flatter yourself, BlueBoy!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:29 PM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You must of hung out with the gay scouts (we won't hold it against you). We only wore the uniform for ceremonies and I did more camping out by myself than with the scouts. Not unusal for me to disappear for two or three days at a time when I was younger.
I wasn't in the Scouts...but I can see where they wouldn't want your lying ass camping with them.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:54 PM   #69
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Don't flatter yourself, BlueBoy!

Have you ever sucked a bigger dick than mine?
Old 09-13-2012, 11:00 PM   #70
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

You thrive on hubris. You live it, you breathe it, you exude it. You have shown us what drives you and your core principles.
The following quote That means you have been lying and wrong this whole time as well as projecting your own comprehension issues.

No need to say anything new. It looks like we'll still be at it when Obama wins the election. I'll tell you what. After he wins I'll give you last word. You'll need some help keeping that quivering little chin up.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:42 AM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah said the MasterDickMuncher.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #72
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Bump

Quote:
MasterDickMuncher posited a lame ass, straw-man argument because he lacks the intelligence to understand Yssup was discussing presidential debates. Furthermore, I'm not smart enough to stop making a fool of myself in public as I persist with my argument that I made up on the fly.

You thrive on hubris. You live it, you breathe it, you exude it. You have shown us what drives you and your core principles. Add liar to that since your very first statement was “Once again that is your opinion, and it remains no more valid than anyone else's opinion.” shows you addressed my comment and the context it was given in. That means you have been lying and wrong this whole time as well as projecting your own comprehension issues

No need to say anything new. It looks like we'll still be at it when Obama wins the election. I'll tell you what. After he wins I'll give you last word. You'll need some help keeping that quivering little chin up.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #73
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Just helping a brother out...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Quote:
Just helping a brother out...
+1
Old 09-15-2012, 01:25 PM   #75
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just wanted to do my part. Is it possible to vote him off the island?
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women