Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161003
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453030
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2012, 11:44 AM   #61
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The whole weight/diet issue reminded me of a joke I read years ago. And no, it’s not me in the story.

I was sitting at home one night when I unexpectedly got a phone call from my old high school sweetheart. Back in the day, she was the head cheerleader, and I was the star quarterback. She was in town for business, and this was the first time I had spoken to her in almost 25 years. It was great talking to her. We reminisced about dating during high school and all the fun we had. We talked about old friends, and shared what we had been doing with our lives for the past 25 years. After almost an hour of talking she said, “You know, it’s amazing how much we still have in common.” “I feel like we still have a little chemistry going on.” “Maybe while I’m still here in town, we should get together for a couple of drinks and see where things lead?” I said, “Great, I was sort of feeling the same way.” “But, I do want you to know that I’m not the same guy from 25 years ago.” “I’ve put on almost a hundred pounds, lost all my hair, and I wear glasses.” She said, “Ooooohhh, don’t worry about that!” “Honestly, I have a thing for chubby bald guys.” “And I bet you look even more sophisticated in those glasses!” “And besides, I’ve put on almost ten pounds since high school, myself.” I told her, “Fuck you,” and hung up the phone.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:47 AM   #62
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
You probably won't like it because when you call this "chili" here in Texas, people shit themselves in anger.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/smokin-...li/detail.aspx

I leave out the olive oil and just brown the turkey in the liquids from the onions and green peppers. I substitute fresh jalapeno peppers for the habanero because I'm a pussy. I leave out the hot chocolate mix even though some people say that's what makes it great. I substitute black beans for the kidney beans. Everything else is the same.

The recipe says it makes 8 servings, but that's only if you're eating like a horse. One bowl does me fine per meal.
Since he finally acknowledged it, may I have those points reversed? ija
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #63
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Yeah that ain't chili, that's turkey with beans and sauce on it.

It sucks that almost everything good for taste like shit.
I said it wasn't "chili" by the Texas definition...I never said it wasn't good. It's really good. I haven't ever bought into the "if it's good for you it tastes like shit" thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
On another note... Wakeup, I owe ya a thanks.... your thread made the phone ring non stop yesterday and this morning...
Please stop throwing around this stupid hooker line...no one believes it when all of you whip it out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
Since he finally acknowledged it, may I have those points reversed? ija
Please...people don't get points for calling me a pussy...they get medals...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #64
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymRat View Post
There is a girl in our office that has worked here for about ten years and is approaching thirty. Ten years ago, all the guys around here were tripping over our tongues when she walked by. She had a crazy hot body and loved to show it off. Ten years later, she is now a medium build, well on her way to becoming fat. It just drives me up a fucking wall when I hear her say, “Diets just don’t work for me.” Sadly, diets do work for her. I’ve watched her drop a few pounds, but give up and go back to her bad habits. Every fucking morning she walks in with a 16 oz Dr. Pepper and a bag of Doritos. What a way to start a day!
And I may stir up a wasp nest by saying this, but some of these young gals need to get a clue and get it fast. This girl has a handsome, fit husband. In a perfect world, her weight gain wouldn’t matter. But, we don’t live in a perfect world. It’s one thing to be married for 30 years and have your spouse put on a few pounds over the years. But, this guy is still young and fit. He basically married his equal about 7 or 8 years ago, and he is now well on his way to being married to a cow. I can honestly say that I never screwed around on my ex for the 14 years I was married. But, if she had packed on as much weight as this gal has, I’m afraid that would have been a deal breaker. Call me shallow, but men are visual. You don’t have to be perfect, but at thirty, you are just a little too young to basically throw in the towel and let yourself go to shit.

GymRat,

I agree... BEING THE ONLY FAT GIRL THAT HAS SPOKEN UP HERE...
I agree with a lot of the things ya'll have said about weight, health, etc...

What I do not agree with is grouping every person who is over weight as the same.. I do not ride around walmart in a cart, I do not take any medication because of me being over weight, I have not always been this size (last 4 years) I have not progressivly gained... I gained, and have stayed this weight for over 2 years now..and I am far from lazy. YES, it is not where I want to be, YES, my eating habbits are what caused it, but again, I am not sitting around all day stuffing my face like the lady at the buffet weighing 500 lbs, saying she can't seem to lose the weight..

For those of you who can say you would leave your SO for weight gain.... that is your choice ---- hope your dick never stops working or falls off, because -- you sir --- will be shit out of luck and not even your paycheck will help you out then!!

And the girl at the office, who has gained weight... is not that 20 year old she was back then.... and I am damn near willing to bet, YOU may not look at her as much, but some one is.. I have guys come up to me, talk, flirt, etc.. every day, because I am not ugly not on the out side, and I have a great personality, I am not dumb, I carry myself like a lady, I have other things to offer in life... again, which is what matters in real life.. in this hobby, you can chose to fuck who you want, real life, is not about fucking, it's about a person as a whole.. Do you think men look or act the same after 10 years? Hell fuckin no.. they would like to think they are still that 20-30 year old.. but in our eyes... YOU ARE NOT THAT GUY..

The best thing about alll of this is.... Us fat girls... can lose weight.... and will... but some of you apparently have never had a clue.. and never will.
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #65
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please stop throwing around this stupid hooker line...no one believes it when all of you whip it out...

LOL, NO guys like you get mad because it makes your balls shrink to think we may be real and you were proven to be wrong...IJS

Wakeup you need some pussy or some thing... chill out dude, your gonna give your self a heart attack being so serious all the time..
Old 05-16-2012, 12:37 PM   #66
snowballpeter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I agree with wakeup again. Also a providers phone ringing is indicative of one thing;men are horny and you provide services we lust after. As for the so love tells you the truth because it wants the best for you long term whether you like it or not. Again great job wakeup.
snowballpeter is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:51 PM   #67
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

I been busy lately, but this fat girl is here now I went and had a checkup a few weeks ago, had alot of blood drawn, piss in a cup THE WORKS. I'm completely healthy except for a little high cholesterol. I actually lost about 20 pounds in the last few months without knowing it. And without trying, cause I am happy with my weight. And its no secret that a woman loses her tatas when she loses weight, so no thanks. Burger and fries for this girl! I mean I think there is a difference in someone thick, and someone just downright morbidly obese. I excercise everytime I'm up riding somebody
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #68
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
I actually lost about 20 pounds in the last few months without knowing it.
That right there tells you all you need to know about yourself...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #69
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Nikki, I never meant anything personally towards you. And I am acutely aware that there are many men out there that do indeed seek large women. It’s just not my personal preference. Honestly, in my personal life, I can’t even bring myself to date a woman that most would consider barely a medium build. Any extra weight at all is just a huge turn off to me. However, let’s pretend for a moment that I was still married. My ex is still a very attractive woman, and has only put on a few extra pounds. I’m certain I could have dealt with a slow weight gain over the years, assuming everything else was going well. Although, to get back to the girl in the office. She has gone from a smoking fucking hot body, to being well over weight in just a few years. I think that both men and women have an obligation to at least make a fucking effort to maintain your appearance. It’s not like she is fifty years old. She is only thirty. I just think this early in a marriage, she is setting herself up for possible heartache.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #70
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:

Please...people don't get points for calling me a pussy...they get medals...
....or ribbons, as the case may be.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #71
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:

For those who say I went to the doctor and everything was ok, just wait til you hit 35-45. That's when your body starts to body starts to slow down. Better to develop good habits before things really get out of hand
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:00 PM   #72
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Good reads. Maybe we should have a phys. Health section
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #73
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And your point is? Is it so wrong to feel happy with yourself and your appearance? If I ever do decide to lose weight it will be because that is something that will make me happy. And I'll get a boob job at the same timeBut as I said before, there is a difference between someone thick and someone morbidly obese. Right now I am happy.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #74
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
I been busy lately, but this fat girl is here now I went and had a checkup a few weeks ago, had alot of blood drawn, piss in a cup THE WORKS. I'm completely healthy except for a little high cholesterol. I actually lost about 20 pounds in the last few months without knowing it. And without trying, cause I am happy with my weight. And its no secret that a woman loses her tatas when she loses weight, so no thanks. Burger and fries for this girl! I mean I think there is a difference in someone thick, and someone just downright morbidly obese. I excercise everytime I'm up riding somebody

Yep, I too, am healthy.. I don't have any health issues -- none from weight or any thing else. I have always been a "healthy" girl. I was a size 7-10 my whole life growing up. Lots of ass, lots of titties, thick thighs, and never have been called ugly... lol...

there is a difference in .....

and......

Old 05-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #75
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post

For those who say I went to the doctor and everything was ok, just wait til you hit 35-45. That's when your body starts to body starts to slow down. Better to develop good habits before things really get out of hand
When I get older I'll worry about that! Gotta go, business is calling

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women