Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #61
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Has Zimmerman been charged with anything? NO Do we have the right to move about the country as we see fit? YES Only a judge can tell you not to leave town with any sort of authority behind it. With the police it is more a Hollywood construct than any sort of binding order. How would you react if you, your parents and people around you are getting death threats from an organization with a history of racial violence (the black panther not the Klan but not much difference)?

We don't know if Zimmerman is guilty of anything (except bad judgement) or not but we have to assume guilt. So if he wants to go to a party like Kacey Anthony, or Israel like fugitive Marc Rich then we can't prevent him. Unless you don't believe in the American form of justice and would prefer something like the Soviet Union or a Transylvanian village in a gothic horror movie (pitchforks and torches).
Actually the original prosecutor wanted to arrest him and investigate and he was side lined and told not to pursue. On top of that the police botched things big time. Not taking his jacket and gun and everything else needed for evidence in case there was a trial.. not doing a proper autopsy report for the trajectory of the bullet on the body which could have concluded the position and distance of the gun shot and how the victim was positioned. No pictures or medical report was taken. I think the fact that they continue to delay an arrest makes things much worse for Zimmerman and if he is mentally unsound he is bound to break from all this pressure and do something extreme which this certainly looks like it is headed that way. His erratic behavior is demonstrable to this fact. There might not have been as much media fuss if he was arrested and taken into custody and a proper investigation done in the first place. Apparently the prosecutor will be making her announcement sometime today they say.

I am interested to see how this goes.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:31 PM   #62
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Now here we have a sane and rational post:

--You are saying that since he dressed like any or 10,000 other black teens it is fair game to shoot him? What the hell does the way he dressed have to do with anything?

--Money donated to the Martin family--if there is any, personally I don't know--is relevant to this discussion how? Somehow I sincerely doubt that T. Martin will abscond with the money and go into hiding. Do you think he will?
Add to that his chosen twitter account name "No Limit N-(you fill in the blanks on this one), the fact he had a gold "grill", was caught with stolen jewlery... Yeah that Martin kid was a pillar of society.. Oh and add to this he was kicked out of school. Is that like 10,000 other young black male teens in this country? Think about that and get back to me.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #63
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

They just announced that the special prosecutor is bringing criminal charges against Zimmerman. She is to announce it this afternoon. The press got the leak early and now it will be a matter of finding out if she has found Zimmerman or needs to find him.

They are saying 6pm eastern time is when she announces that she is bringing criminal charges.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #64
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
They just announced that the special prosecutor is bringing criminal charges against Zimmerman. She is to announce it this afternoon. The press got the leak early and now it will be a matter of finding out if she has found Zimmerman or needs to find him.

They are saying 6pm eastern time is when she announces that she is bringing criminal charges.

Crying shame social pressure can modify the justice system in how it works.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #65
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Apparently she has new evidence leading to this decision.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #66
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/11...ting-case-say/

ahem..
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:03 PM   #67
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Crying shame social pressure can modify the justice system in how it works.
no more than the media swayed the case of Kasey Anthony.

excuses, excuses...
Old 04-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Apparently the police only released 7 of those calls and indicated there were up to 30. What does his age of 20 have to do with what I stated? He was a grown man and it shows that he is mentally unsound and dangerous. Anyone who assaults their girlfriend or attacks a police officer displays violent tendencies period no matter what the age.
Fascinating to hear a Kool Aid drinking liberal like yourself take that POV.

NOTE: You have your facts wrong. Zimmerman made 46 calls from January 2004 to the February, 2012: 46 calls over an eight year period including those seven cited above – most of those calls were related to his being part of the Neighborhood Watch.
http://m.npr.org/news/front/149237952?textSize=medium

Also of import, but already dismissed by you, Erik Erikson's stages of human development puts the demarcation of adolescent and young adult at twenty years old. Of course that is an average; each individual actually matures at a different rate. Therefore, in some cases, a twenty year-old’s rationality and decision making process may not be as mature as another individual at age eighteen. As a liberal, you would normally be championing such a distinction. But since this doesn’t fit your agenda, you out of hand dismiss it.

FACT: In [July] 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer without violence” and then [that was] waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking [Ah shit! There's that adolescent behavior peaking through] at an Orange County bar.
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...police-officer

In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...police-officer

In other words, Zimmerman was charged, and he fulfilled his debt to society. Yet, after completing court mandated rehabilitation -- and after seven years without any similar incidents -- you stigmatize him as continuing to harbor 'violent tendencies'.

By your own reasoning then, any seventeen year-old who tries to beat the living-shit out of a twenty-eight year old stranger is a ‘thug’ for life.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:59 PM   #69
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So it is okay for zimmerman to act irrational at a young age but not martin?
Old 04-11-2012, 04:12 PM   #70
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Zimmerman is charged with second degree murder. He apparently turned himself in is what the prosecutor is saying. She issued the warrant and then he turned himself in voluntarily.

He has retained new counsel as well.

Wow watching this special prosecutor fielding the media questions she is one tough cookie..lol She said she won't talk about the new evidence or comment on the case at this point but it will all come out during trial. Zimmerman will get to bond out.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #71
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I know right.. I didn't even want to comment on his totally hypocritical irrational post..lol
Old 04-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #72
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Add to that his chosen twitter account name "No Limit N-(you fill in the blanks on this one), the fact he had a gold "grill", was caught with stolen jewlery... Yeah that Martin kid was a pillar of society.. Oh and add to this he was kicked out of school. Is that like 10,000 other young black male teens in this country? Think about that and get back to me.
I never said he was or was not a "pillar of society.

Thank you for enlightening me that a person's twitter name, the color of their teeth, and being kicked out of school warent the death penalty in your world view.

If he had stolen jewekry he should have been held acountable for that. I doubt that is a capital offence in most areas of the country--but let's not argue over a little overly harsh sentencing, shall we? What's a small gun shot among friends.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #73
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Of course it is! Zimmerman is a gun toting fully deputized representative of law enforcement (actually not, but who cares about details among bigots), and he shot someone who IB considers sub-human. What is so complicated about that?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:53 PM   #74
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

LOL

Old-T your on a roll!
Old 04-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #75
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/09...rayvon-martin/

I got it from a site you like so wouldn't bitch about it being bias. As far as this article states, the station was shut down but the rally gathered around the building blocking the entrance but did not impair emergency response in anyway. It was hardly a dangerous situation, just a mild inconvenience for for Sanford. If it was dangerous the crowd would have been dealt with to disperse them immediately. Its funny how you just pick up on something and then start rattling it off as justification but never even looked it up to see the whole story. Unlike you I like to do my research before I start spewing things about people being biases and going off hearsay. I hardly think people are going to bombard a police station. You can talk about how tall Martin was and how a being a few inches taller than someone guarantees that they would win a fight versus +100 lbs. If Zimmerman spotted Martin in the car he should have stayed in the car during the duration of the call- seems reasonable to stay as far away as possible from a threatening and possibly dangerous person right? But then again I am a normal person with common sense- which apparently this Zimmerman dude is severely lacking as shown multiple times so far.

More links because honestly I think everything is bullshit unless it has links

Orlando Sentinel
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...ommunity-forum

I await your rebuttal..
Why? You've proven my point. The fact that the prosecutor won't reveal where's he being held double confirms it. "That's for his safety as well as everyone else's safety" quadruple down on it.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women