Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2011, 10:37 PM   #61
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

The Martybashers probably miss those 10-6's as well. That would feel like a championship these days. His teams were always prepared, and rarely got blown out. If they did, it wasn't by 30-40 points. Much more disciplined too, no stupid penalties, until the end anyway. By then it was out of Martys control anyway. King Carl sold out to the devil by signing thugs for short term gains.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:48 PM   #62
Thequeen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32517
My ECCIE Reviews

Vk I keep saying it over and over.. Timmy and his bronco's are gonna take over and end up on top..... I hate to say it and it hurts to say it but Watch... Timmy gonna be tebowing all over these teams the rest of the season
Thequeen is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:14 AM   #63
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Hey Queen...well I got to admit, I have always felt, and really continue to feel, that Timmy is just a one horse show. No way can a NFL team consistently win with a QB who really can't throw. Joe Montanna's definition of a clutch QB, was a QB who did not need to bring his team back in the 4th Q all the time.

However, with that said, I'll admit, the donkey's continue to win with Timmy. However I wonder if their wins were just smoke and mirrors like the chiefs wins were earlier this season.

Personally, my money is on the Raiders, but......

Whoever gets to the playoffs from AFC West, I betting is going to be 1 and done.....
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:25 AM   #64
vitokc
Valued Poster

No way the Donkey's offense keeps rolling. Can't overlook their defense, they have been playing great lately. It takes the other teams a few games to catch up with these gimmicky offenses, but they will. Remember the run and shoot, Atlanta's Red Gun, the greatest show on turf, and Denver's bootleg offense with Jake Plummer? All it takes is a defense to isolate Tebow and it's all over. I can believe Haley couldn't figure it out, but hard to believe Ryan and the Jets lost to this one dimensional college offense. Kyle Orton has to be feeling miserable he was beat out by Tebow.
I really hope this does not catch on. It's like watching two heavyweight fighters clutch and grab during the whole fight.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:15 AM   #65
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I didn't like Tebow from the beginning, but I have to give him credit when credit is due. they have been winning and winning is all that matters in the NFL. I still don't believe they can continue to win without much of a passing attack. The pundits keep saying that he will crash and burn and the Bronco's are looking to trade him at the end of the season. The win over the Jets was a surprise, but his other victories were against really bad teams(Chiefs!). Time will tell.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #66
Thequeen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Cover your ears...

WE ARE FUCKED!!! And I don't mean that in a good way.... Well there is always next year lol. Time for me to Cheer for GB cause I dont think anyone can beat them lol
Old 11-21-2011, 10:04 PM   #67
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Yep Queen we are Fucked!

Tyler Palko kept telepgraphing where he was going to throw, granted this was his first career start but we sucked.

Pittsburgh and KC on Sunday at home is on tap next
Than we have Chicago, Jets and Packers and finally the Raiders to end December. To begin the New Year our final game is against Denver.

With all the injuries we have suffered, we will be lucky to see anymore wins this year and yes I love the chiefs but as the Queen said we are Fucked.

GB will probably go to the super bowl again
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:14 AM   #68
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oenghus View Post
Yep Queen we are Fucked!

Tyler Palko kept telepgraphing where he was going to throw, granted this was his first career start but we sucked.

Pittsburgh and KC on Sunday at home is on tap next
Than we have Chicago, Jets and Packers and finally the Raiders to end December. To begin the New Year our final game is against Denver.

With all the injuries we have suffered, we will be lucky to see anymore wins this year and yes I love the chiefs but as the Queen said we are Fucked.

GB will probably go to the super bowl again
I agree we'll be lucky to get another "W" but even a blind squirrel will find an occasional nut.

I'm pretty sure it won't be next Sunday night, though, since I'm going to be in the stands freezing my nuts off.

Jack
Guest080613 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:18 AM   #69
Thequeen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If we are to get one win, I want it to be the raider game.. Shit I dont care if we lose the rest please let us win the raider game..
Old 11-22-2011, 07:35 AM   #70
vitokc
Valued Poster

Haley needs to bend over and spread em. It' s over. Last flip flop. They tricked us in the first quarter though. Haley's imports from AZ, Breaston and Pope, cost the chefs
14 points, Pope maybe more with his dumb ass penalties. Breaston should have caught the first pass that was intercepted. Pope had the penaly on first and goal and was called for holding on a third down conversion.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:12 PM   #71
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thequeen View Post
If we are to get one win, I want it to be the raider game.. Shit I dont care if we lose the rest please let us win the raider game..

I agree Queen, I hope we knock the crap outta of the Raiders but one die hard Chiefs fan that I know thinks our win will come when we play denver.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:43 AM   #72
Jazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

We're talking Orton now. Wouldn't that make for a great final game against the Donkeys on 1/1!?
Jazzer is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:02 PM   #73
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzer View Post
We're talking Orton now. Wouldn't that make for a great final game against the Donkeys on 1/1!?
Makes me wonder who will be the starter against the Steelers this coming Sunday. I personally don't think he will be ready but I also think that he can't do any worse the Flunko did against the Pats. It looks like Roethlisberger will start for the Steelers on Sunday so I think it really doesn't matter one way or the other on who starts. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens and whether or not picking up Orton was a good move or not.
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #74
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Chiefs won! Buy your playoff tickets now before it's too late.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:28 AM   #75
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Can't stand to even watch them. For the sake of my TV, I had to keep turning away.

Now the Dallas/Giants game was worth staying up for!
KCJoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women