Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60404
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2021, 10:29 AM   #61
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnycrossd View Post
Very angry you are….
These promotors are very angry.
Hi Peter. Bye Peter.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 10:38 AM   #62
Skinnycrossd
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Hi Peter. Bye Peter.
What is Peter ?

I read many of your nonsense rants. About a Peter

What did Peter do to you ???

Anyway RIP to the promotors. Causing these closures
Skinnycrossd is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 10:42 AM   #63
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnycrossd View Post
What is Peter ?

I read many of your nonsense rants. About a Peter

What did Peter do to you ???

Anyway RIP to the promotors. Causing these closures

PeterBota. It is a ''what'', you got that part right.

You are PeterBota. Why play this game week after week, handle after handle?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 10:46 AM   #64
Skinnycrossd
BANNED

Quote:

PeterBota. It is a ''what'', you got that part right.

You are PeterBota. Why play this game week after week, handle after handle?
I’m new here. Stop stalking me. You have issues promotor. I will RTM you for stalking.

Peter must live in your tiny head all the time……. Hehehheheh
Old 06-21-2021, 11:11 AM   #65
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Same verbiage. Good catch Chung. To the ignore list he goes.

To the comment above, I know some but could care less about sharing the information. Real people’s privacy and life should not be discussed on the review board. Let’s just say this, “They won the powerball lotto and closed everything down”.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 11:21 AM   #66
Skinnycrossd
BANNED

Aren’t you the guy that sent admin threatening emails ??? ^^^^^^^

I’m going to stay away from y’all promotors. Very dangerous
Old 06-21-2021, 11:35 AM   #67
Hank3fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Funny how these brand new people know all about Promoters and zero in on Chung and his issues with Peter.

Isn’t it ironic, don’t ya think?
Hank3fan is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 11:36 AM   #68
Skinnycrossd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank3fan View Post
Funny how these brand new people know all about Promoters and zero in on Chung and his issues with Peter.

Ft worth guys are da best. Wink wink
Old 06-21-2021, 11:48 AM   #69
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank3fan View Post

And very expected. Keyboard warriors are always so brave and so much "smarter" than us all.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 12:04 PM   #70
Skinnycrossd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
And very expected. Keyboard warriors are always so brave and so much "smarter" than us all.
I come in peace
Old 06-21-2021, 12:17 PM   #71
runon
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumite View Post
Welcome back, Ghost.

You made it back just in time for the fall. The Dallas market only has itself to blame for the downfall. Maybe if there is a next time, the community can pull their heads out of their asses and care more about the scene rather than their reputation on this board

Serves Dallas right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Doubtful. 90% are not associated with this board. During the KFest boycott. It was their best month.
Quote:
Are you Alex Jones? Are the frogs the gay?

The level of stupidity in your comment can give people the runs.

There is a reason why prices are similar. It's called capitalism. If one place raises or lowers their prices, the market will gradually follow in order to maintain a similar status quota. Why should a girl be content with making 80 in tip when she can make 100? You're making something so simple into some idiotic nefarious nonsense. Your first post is reminiscent of the same white savior bullshit that's been banned before. The Dallas market is dead now. What exactly do you want to do?

And there's a reason the girls switch out between places. Because they all know each other. Seriously, you act like it's some mafia. Lol .

To answer someone's question, the hobbyists here create drama with the girls that make them want to get the hell out of here. Too many creeps and stalkers. Raids, LE and all that are par for the course. But if the girls stay, they can just go to a different shop. But this toxic community doesn't know it's own place and as a result the girls get fed up with all of it and leave.

Lol, but it's moot now. You children have nothing now! Lol
Quote:
Calling someone stupid, knowing things and pointing out the obvious fucking fact that Dallas is dead, then we are all doom guys. By that logic, I can just as easily call you a reincarnationof every other poster here who does the following:

-calling someone a promoter

-stalking someone's post history

-calling someone a promoter

-getting butthurt

-calling someone a promoter.

Your own logic fails you so stop embarrassing yourself.

Seriously, you're in a drama thread started by the same fucking guy posting the same shit for the 10th time and you're more worried about someone else? You must have a real hate boner for doom. Why don't you direct some of that ire towards people like runon who deserve it?

To fix Dallas, assuming it is fixable :

Stop relying on this garbage site. This community is full of shit. Too many people are busy calling everyone else a promoter, in-fighting and getting jealous of each other to be productive for the scene. I can explain to you why I enjoy making fun of the Dallas market. I do so because the girls have outright told me. Several girls from Dallas have come to work in Vegas, LA and SF. It doesn't take much work on Google translate to have them explain to me why they hate this market so much. If the girls are being chased out by the creeps on this board, then, no, it isn't fixable. Doesn't matter how many shops open up to replace Lux or Sun. The girls hate the members here so much they fucking migrate to other cities.

But yeah, I'm laughing at Dallas now. So many places all gone and this community is still fighting each other.

A message sent to me and now I am sharing with all.
I am wondering who Kumite is and Why his idiology is very similar to certain IDs in this posts when everyone else are neutral on the issue.

Here is the link of a hint who Kumite is that was given to me.
https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...Not-Really-GFE

Just to be clear, I don’t care and they are all influencers (or promoters) with their butt on fire with what’s coming and what they lost.
runon is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 12:22 PM   #72
runon
BANNED

Quote:
Why the Fuck do you pretend to care?

You signed up with this handle 9 days ago, immediately blasting the AMP scene, shitting out (spitting out doesn't begin to accurately describe) lies about promotion and trafficking, accusing me of abusing 4 girls. If anybody had information, why would they tell you?

Have you heard the expression, ''you take the Cake''?

You took a big Golden Layer Cake, took a big shit on it, and tried to pass it off to us as a Double Fudge Chocolate Cake.
I have accused influencers abusing ladies. I have accused of you attacking 3 or 4 ladies on this board and other board that you’ve been Banned. Two separate things.
Wonder why you’ve jump into this conclusion?
Do you want me to provide proofs where you’ve attacked ladies on boards?
I can have my guys research your posts. Going to do that anyway.

Just like you, one of us is on here all the time.
runon is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 01:27 PM   #73
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

So perhaps I don't fallow the inside baseball well enough, but WHY would any post on here have anything to do whether the AMPs are closed/open? Seems there is only 1-2 reasons why they'd close... Cops or it's not profitable at current prices. I don't know enough to say it's either of those, but it doesn't make sense that posts on a whore board influence anything.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 01:28 PM   #74
Skinnycrossd
BANNED

I know he abused 2 women on oh2. And he got permanently banned there. He just came back from a fresh 90 day ban on here.

I spoke w the ladies. They say he is an animal putrid rabid turd. That hates women.
Old 06-21-2021, 02:46 PM   #75
cbs200
Valued Poster

I heard that over 30 DPD cars came to Lux one early morning when only the cleaning lady and one kitchen staff were there. They were detained and terrorized for a while. That made management afraid to open up to this day.

If that is true it is an anti Asian hate crime. DPD plus any federal accomplices are domestic terrorists if they behave in such a way.
cbs200 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women