Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60106
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40358
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2021, 05:10 PM   #61
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Donzis...that was an easy place to have fun.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 06:31 PM   #62
AMPluvr
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I'm preparing my checklist for hitting the town this weekend. I'll be the guy in the pinstripe suit and scarf perched in front of 6 appetizers and spending hundreds on bottles of wine while waiting for a sexy flock of birds to come feast on my bait.
AMPluvr is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 06:43 PM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPluvr View Post
I'm preparing my checklist for hitting the town this weekend. I'll be the guy in the pinstripe suit and scarf perched in front of 6 appetizers and spending hundreds on bottles of wine while waiting for a sexy flock of birds to come feast on my bait.
I’d skip the scarf. You might attract somebody that you didn’t bargain for. And oh, forget the wine too. A vodka martini, shaken not stirred. Works every time.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 12:01 PM   #64
livermore
Premium Access

Advise against the Pin stripe suit and purple scarf but I like the sarcasm.
livermore is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 12:52 PM   #65
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by livermore View Post
Advise against the Pin stripe suit and purple scarf but I like the sarcasm.
Yep, a pin stripe suit is sooo passé. I nice Brioni sport jacket and some fine Italian shoes. Preferably To Boot New York or Ferragamos. Chicks dig guys with good taste in shoes. You can pick up a pair at Larrimors or Nordstom’s.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 09:59 PM   #66
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m confused on what you are trying to achieve. Are you trying to save money or just be the reason some drunk girl wants to jump off the bridge in the morning?

In all seriousness, is there a reason you can’t use an app? It’s pretty disappointing to sit in a bar all night and then get blown off even if you do hit it off for a while.

I think what she finds creepy is the need to get the girl secluded away from her friends. That is concerning lol, why away from her friends?
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 10:03 AM   #67
wheretogo
BANNED

Encounters: 31

What the fuck are you talking about? The discussion, 10 days ago, regarded the best place to meet women in Pittsburgh. No mention of getting them (sic) secluded away from their friends... For someone a little shy and out of "practice" to begin with, the idea of approaching a woman with her friends is a little daunting. Why would you possibly think that's creepy? What the hell is wrong with people these days??????????
wheretogo is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 12:21 PM   #68
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
I’m confused on what you are trying to achieve. Are you trying to save money or just be the reason some drunk girl wants to jump off the bridge in the morning?

In all seriousness, is there a reason you can’t use an app? It’s pretty disappointing to sit in a bar all night and then get blown off even if you do hit it off for a while.

I think what she finds creepy is the need to get the girl secluded away from her friends. That is concerning lol, why away from her friends?
When meeting a girl in public when she is alone, only she has to find you attractive.

When meeting a girl in public when she is with a group of other girls, all of them have to find you attractive. “I don’t care if you girls think he’s ugly, I think he’s cute”, said no girl, ever.

If the OP is shy already he is never going to be successful approaching a group of women. I think you’re just looking for something to be offended by here. This is just a thread where guys are swapping tips on picking up chicks. Nothing predatory here. It’s not like anyone said “separate her from her friends and stick her in your trunk”. Jeez.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 12:37 PM   #69
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Reading the comments DG used the word rapey, after reading more men strategically figuring out how to get a girl alone from her friends....well......

Oh please, offended? You’d need to try much harder to offend me.

Girls leave the pack all of the time with complete losers that we think are ugly, where have you been? I have watched my friends go home with some of the biggest mistakes ever. If you want to be the reason someone regrets going out, buy all of their friends drinks. Charming a group of friends is better because you have more of a chance and create competition. Do you guys have absolutely ZERO game? Oh wait.....
Old 05-31-2021, 12:39 PM   #70
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

You think you’d be nice and take advice from an actual hot chic that has been picked up but obviously nah, you should probably yell at her and learn your game from the men here that accidentally scored with the chic that puked in his car 20 years ago from that one club on the south side...
Old 05-31-2021, 02:14 PM   #71
wheretogo
BANNED

Encounters: 31

Hey Morgan, doesn't your industry rely, to a large extent, on guys not having game? You're a hooker, right? It's always surprising how some of the women on these boards, women who depend on the guys on these boards, not care about alienating the men reading their posts.
wheretogo is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 06:38 PM   #72
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Nope, my clients have game and could easily get laid. I don’t mess around with the ones who can’t get laid in dive bars or are rude. Some guys prefer a sober, std tested complete freak that will leave them alone after a couple hours and not call for fake abortion money 3 weeks later. I don’t understand why everyone assumes clients are clients because they have no other options?

I’m a hooker and I’m a hooker that would turn you down...ouch. You are rude, good luck finding a lady that had way too much to drink that will sleep with you.
Old 05-31-2021, 07:13 PM   #73
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Why would anyone come on here an antagonize over 50% of the site's population? What are you looking to gain from your post Morgan?

You say the guy is rude but do you know him? Your post is the one coming off as rude. Acting like you know every guy here and that every guy can't get laid.

Next time you come on here and try to preach an attitude that you are better than anyone else remember one thing. You spread your legs for $$$. I bet your parents are proud. I'm not a white knight. I'm not going to suck up to you because you have tits. You came here and posted shit and then made a second post not even 5 mins later as if anyone had time to read the first post!

You could have given honest advice to help some of these guys out but instead you trashed them and for what? Some of them could have made you $$$. Your posts just did more harm than good.

I really hope you realize that.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 07:17 PM   #74
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Another genius who doesn’t realize he is a client, a group I just complimented and defended and said they didn’t need to pay they chose to.....but somehow I put them down?

Can y’all read?
Old 05-31-2021, 07:20 PM   #75
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

I’m a hooker and I’m a hooker that would turn you down...ouch. You are rude, good luck finding a lady that had way too much to drink that will sleep with you.

That was your quote. I can read. Can you not remember what you wrote? You wrote this about a guy who you don't even know. A guy who was on here looking to find a companion. Yet you said he was rude and needed someone who needed too much to drink to sleep with him.

Nice try though.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women