Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160683
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-04-2019, 09:41 PM   #61
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

As long as you advertise (which your signature does) on this site or another site you cannot have an enforceable no reviews policy. If you tell a gent he can't review you if he wants to see you that is between you and the gent. If he reviews you anyway then the review stays on the board. If you truly have a security concern then you might want to consider guesting your account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Actually Not. I got a confirmation yesterday from mods.
I dont need to attempt anything... Whats wrong luv? Too many mods in ole Dallas...

I suggest you go do your homework...

No-Encounter Report” Policies are selectively granted on ECCIE Worldwide for specific reasons, usually relating to privacy or security for the Upgraded Female Account.

a no-Encounter Report policy on ECCIE Worldwide also forfeits your ability to post in the Weekly Update forums or create a Bio Page.

Negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to stand to inform the membership, depending on the circumstances.

I sir have security concerns like the rest of the ladies going UTR and Im not posting in weekly updates...
Yes I Bossed Up. Lol...
Catch up babe!

Hope this answers some of the gents questions on the matter.
Old 05-04-2019, 09:46 PM   #62
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
As long as you advertise (which your signature does) on this site or another site you cannot have an enforceable no reviews policy. If you tell a gent he can't review you if he wants to see you that is between you and the gent. If he reviews you anyway then the review stays on the board. If you truly have a security concern then you might want to consider guesting your account.
EVERYTHING YOU JUST WROTE.. YOU MADE TF UP !!
Im NOT worried about a review.
Clearly even you missed the point.
Also please go read the memo sent to providers when we gain Verified status.
YOU MADE THAT SHIT UP, REWRITTING YOUR OWN VERSION.. ONCE AGAIN ! But, I am waiting, show me in Eccie policy where this is written !! What you just stated???
XoXo,
Jess

Btw it states 0=NOTHING about signature. Ect..
Maybe St.C can rewrite it real quick.
Not make up rules as things occur.

IF A REMINDER IS NEEDED I STILL HAVE MY MESSAGE. THE ONLY STATEMENT ON ECCIE ABOUT NO REVIEW POLICY.

You cannot force a lady to be exploited.

Damn I miss WinnDixie right about NOW, at least we agree to disagree LOL
Old 05-04-2019, 10:03 PM   #63
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

GUESTING YOUR ACCOUNT/NO ENCOUNTER REPORT POLICY

Please know that while we are able to unregister...(EDIT)

Additionally, when making such a request, be prepared to provide staff with a list of links to your Encounter Reports, threads, or specific posts you are concerned with. We will do the best we can to help.

“No-Encounter Report” Policies are selectively granted on ECCIE Worldwide for specific reasons, usually relating to privacy or security for the Upgraded Female Account. Please understand that enacting a no-Encounter Report policy on ECCIE Worldwide also forfeits your ability to post in the Weekly Update forums or create a Bio Page. Also, please take note that No-Encounter Report policies are not granted to shield an Upgraded Female Account from negative publicity, and that negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to stand to inform the membership, depending on the circumstances.

I will take the hit or whatever for being 100 and posting THE REAL RULES... AS I CAN SEE & every other female yall make shit up on the way !! Stop it.
Jess don't need to advertise here LOL.. Jess has a life. Jess is tired of you men bullying females, making up ban's point ect & rules. Im HAPPY we now have A FEMALE WITH A NO REVIEW POLICY on here who is a mod... Bet you wont come at her the way you have me !!

Not only that YOU MEN, hijacked her (CAMERON) thread!! Even the "mod" contributed to that instead of moderating..

NOT 1 DAMN THING ABOUT SIGNATURE OR ANYTHING ELSE !!

2019. This is where some men learn that us provider have rights & that we have a voice.
Don't like mine, block me LOL aka Ignore !

But I wont be bullied for simply making a strong point about reviews. Lmao I have only 11, 2 NO's out of 3 years..I don't care. Point is, IT'S NOT f WHAT THE LADIES THINK & FEEL ANYMORE !!

And if I get Banned for standing up for the WRITTEN RULES, So be it.. better than going out with a turkey baster !! Lmao..well at least that one was fun. Geez !!
You men act like these sites didn't all black out & ladies still paid bills... smh.

Again,
Sorry Cameron smfh !!

While we are at it, ALL LADIES may need to consider guesting when LE is gaining gent accounts and females are arrested via eccie !! That was posted in co-ed in another city btw before anyone tries any other slick points...
Now, lets talk about THE REAL REASON ladies are flying off the handle …
Old 05-04-2019, 10:25 PM   #64
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^ actually "Texas Jess"

You have about 20 no reviews and numerous cash and dash alerts.

You also have 3 other handles here which are all banned.

You've had about 30 different names in 10 years and that's the truth.

While I've had the same name/handle my entire career.
Old 05-04-2019, 10:30 PM   #65
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

What's the point of announcing you're going UTR while still posting weekly ads??
Your regulars don't know how to get in touch with you?

As far as the No Review policy goes,read the following

"Take note that, No Encounter policies are not granted to shield an Upgraded Female Account from negative publicity,and that a No Encounter Report may be allowed to stand to inform the membership,depending on circumstances"

Translation; keep answering every ISO posted if you must,but if one of those guys decides to write a No review for whatever reason,chances are they won't take it down
Old 05-04-2019, 10:32 PM   #66
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post

ACTUALLY BROOK WE ARE ALL AWAITING YOU TO UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE & PICS FROM 2016 BP DAYS LMAO right click save doesn't lie neither does your reviews...
Thanks for the review, 185 lbs yikes!
That is 1 comment from 1 review !!
GIRL YOU BEEN TOLD NOT TO COME FOR ME.. LIKE I TOLD YOU EARLIER ON OH2 (guess u need a reminder on here also..again/desperate attempt to slander me )
You must have miss placed your muzzle..
Like I told you 10 years ago just like you follow me, you can contact me !! Never been afraid of a female that threatens with police.

Your reviews speak volumes.. "Dont look like pics"

U really shouldnt throw stones at ANY LADY...
Old 05-04-2019, 10:44 PM   #67
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem View Post
What's the point of announcing you're going UTR while still posting weekly ads??
Your regulars don't know how to get in touch with you?

As far as the No Review policy goes,read the following

"Take note that, No Encounter policies are not granted to shield an Upgraded Female Account from negative publicity,and that a No Encounter Report may be allowed to stand to inform the membership,depending on circumstances"

Translation; keep answering every ISO posted if you must,but if one of those guys decides to write a No review for whatever reason,chances are they won't take it down
CORRECT.
What you said is correct. I agree there are conficts with this... At same time. The rule says no weekly updates when listing NO ENCOUNTER POLICY. I personally haven't listed in weeks... Its NO biggie.

Nothing about signature nor iso.

Guys cant be mad at ladies. Take your concerns to the higher powers.

No reviews dont get taken down anyways. Why make this about NO reviews. Ladies dont want their ads, services ect expolited...
Its not about No reviews lol smfh.
I wish the ladies and gents could find a way to "review" and the ladies NOT be the ones that takes the hit with public exploitation. Its getting hectic & dangerous for ladies.
A lot of ladies are running into issues with screening/le/ect..

Im with the YES/NO and then a BCD reason why...
Old 05-04-2019, 10:57 PM   #68
jimmy jump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post

Hahahaha facts are a bitch huh?
Now I see why she likes throwing that banned thing around. PROJECTION
Some peeps don’t get the difference between strength and belligerence.
Old 05-04-2019, 10:59 PM   #69
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Quote:
CORRECT.
What you said is correct. I agree there are conficts with this... At same time. The rule says no weekly updates.

Nothing about signature nor iso.

Guys cant be mad at ladies. Take your concerns to the higher powers.

No reviews dont get taken down anyways. Why make this about NOreviews. Ladies dont want their ads, services ect expolited...
Its not about No reviews lol smfh
The rule has always been,if you advertise here you can be reviewed
Your signature=Same info usually posted in a weekly update

Every time you post a comment,you're advertising

As far as No reviews go,this is an information exchange site
They will take down a fake Yes review before touching a No review
No reviews are more valuable here
Old 05-04-2019, 11:03 PM   #70
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

So I just double-checked with the admin staff and you have not been granted a no review policy here on ECCIE. Any gentleman that sees you is allowed to post and legitimate review of their encounter with you, or any other lady from on or off this board as long as no nuclear rules are violated. None of what I stated was "made up". We've discussed this at length in staff discussions

Again if you have an actual security concern you should consider guesting your account
Old 05-04-2019, 11:09 PM   #71
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
So I just double-checked with the admin staff and you have not been granted a no review policy here on ECCIE. Any gentleman that sees you is allowed to post and legitimate review of their encounter with you, or any other lady from on or off this board as long as no nuclear rules are violated. None of what I stated was "made up". We've discussed this at length in staff discussions

Again if you have an actual security concern you should consider guesting your account
Lmao. Im NOT worried about a NO review.. clearly you have MISSED the whole point & OF COURSE YOU HAD TO CHECK because you made that signature shit up...

I promise. Im NOT worried about a NO review geez smh… I have a review on the way LmHao.. from a long standing member !

Now, like you checked on that I wonder will you apply the same effort to the rest of the issues on here or are you simply rockn my boat tonight? Smh. I did it to prove a point smdh.. I hope ladies took notes !!

Btw being that LE has gained account access on here any lady should have the right to security concerns! (again that is public co-ed info)Don't need to verify that. It's public info !!

** BTW SINCE IT'S ABOUT THE NO'S..LETS GET THEM ENCOUNTER REPORTS IN... **

**Once again, IDK how many times Im have to apologize to Cam for ppl that continue to make Jess the topic. My bad Cam **

ALSO, STAFF SHOULD CONSIDER.. Updating the rules ex: sig lines ect so this wont be a issue again. You made that shit up, if its not in writing and a listed policy!

XoXo,
Jess
Old 05-04-2019, 11:27 PM   #72
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

OK this thread went completely left... If a guy is wanting to write a review he is going to do it whether there is an a review policy or not. Just take the review and move on with your business... Ladies, u can’t please everyone. This whole damn post is off topic! Quit feeding into the back and forth.
Old 05-04-2019, 11:34 PM   #73
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

Also from my understanding, the other site is the only place where you can have a no review policy & it actually be enforced. But, you do have to state it in your signature. I never knew about a NRP here, tbh.. I thought as long as you had an active profile, there were no exceptions. I could very well be wrong, tho..
Old 05-04-2019, 11:38 PM   #74
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston View Post
Also from my understanding, the other site is the only place where you can have a no review policy & it actually be enforced. But, you do have to state it in your signature. I never knew about a NRP here, tbh.. I thought as long as you had an active profile, there were no exceptions. I could very well be wrong, tho..
They do. The ONLY PERSON it seems to work for is the admin who has it listed in her signature line. The rest of us ladies apparently need a approval. But yes. It is a option.
As always, nothing is politically correct.
That person has NO review in their signature and not required to ghost account?!
Interesting...

Old 05-04-2019, 11:50 PM   #75
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Quote:
They do. The ONLY PERSON it seems to work for is the admin who has it listed in her signature line. The rest of us ladies apparently need a approval. But yes. It is a option.
As always, nothing is politically correct.
That person has NO review in their signature and not required to ghost account?!
Interesting...

What makes you so sure the female mod didn't request the No Encounter Report policy and it was granted?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women