Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2011, 11:00 AM   #61
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yeah! Don't call me Skippy!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:45 AM   #62
Seomon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

@ COG Brilliant, man, simply brilliant! Frickin hilarious. We may not be in the same political house but you often post things that are not only funny but insightful.

@ BBD, I thought Skippy was like calling someone Chip or Bub - I never thought Skippy was an insult. @ all who are participating, I have nothing but respect for everything posted. I don't think anyone said anything unintelligent or asinine. Differing points of view yes, but that doesn't make it stupid. Personally, I am fascinated by JR's and CatNip's theological point of view in this thread (it kept me coming back! ). I NEVER saw anything disrespectful being said about anyone but for anyone feeling disrespected by what I said, let me apologize before the points a start flying.
Seomon is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #63
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Philosophy

I am pretty certain that this Jesus was a liberal in his thoughts and deeds.

Big time woes unto all of youeth that drift to the side of Satan and are driven by greed and party before country.

John Galt...it is not clear to me whom the current administration is talking down about?

Is it the teenagers that are like Barbarians and must be led away from homosexuality?

Is it the Muslims that must be denied their ability to build a mosque and take over towns and install Sharia law?

Is it the old and the poor that must show proof of birth and photo I.D.s to exercise their constitutional right to vote.

Is it the dead abortion providers shot down by the pseudo sinless crusaders?

Is it the illegals that the elected Kansas Rep should be shot if discovered?

John Galt please edify me so I understand better?
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #64
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, I do think that Muslims in the US should be denied the "right" to take over US cities and install Sharia law. Sharia law in antithetical to freedom.

And I think EVERYONE should show a photo ID in order to vote. And where in the Constitution is there even a right to vote defined?

The rest we probably agree on.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:53 PM   #65
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, I do think that Muslims in the US should be denied the "right" to take over US cities and install Sharia law. Sharia law in antithetical to freedom.
Is this really an issue? Do we have huge Muslim areas insisting on Sharia Law? I believe Dearborn, Michigan has a huge Muslim population, but I don't remember hearing about those citizens asking for Sharia Law. Oklahoma put it on the ballot to ban it...was Oklahoma really under tremendous pressure to switch over to Sharia Law? It is the fabrication of Sharia Law as an issue, which is not really an issue and another example of further fear mongering by politicians. I personally worry about Christian Law taking over in this country. It is much more likely with the huge amount of Christian Conservatives with their political clout. But to be clear, ANY theocracy is bad IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
And I think EVERYONE should show a photo ID in order to vote. And where in the Constitution is there even a right to vote defined?
I understand your intention, but even though the cost of obtaining a state I.D. is relatively insignificant, the requirement for voting purposes constitutes a poll tax. If the I.D. is given to the person without any fees, then I am all for it.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #66
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Papa, this is scary! (Twilight Zone theme) You have lurched accidentally into the truth. You are right, the US is no place for a theocracy, Christian, Muslim, Ba'Hai, whatever. I only brought it up because Catnip inferred that there might be a right for Muslims to utilize Sharia law in the US. If they want Sharia law, they can live somewhere else.

And I would agree that the if the state requires ID for voting, which I think they should, then such ID should not cost anyone to get.

We agree, Papa! I don't know whether to have a drink, or call my therapist.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:37 AM   #67
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Fear

I live in daily honest to creator fear of any merger or meshing of faith of any kind and government of any kind.

I fear those that have to pray before they decide to have their burger with cheddar or american cheese on top, mayo or mustard. I fear those that try to legislate morality or decide for me what is holy. History is littered with the bloody corpses of this influence.

I am baffled daily by those Christian zealots that worship a liberal man called Jesus?? It would make more sense to worship the corporate ruler of the Roman Empire?

Now yea verily I caution you that in the southern lands there is a person of some interest who believes that he is being called by this liberal son of the creator to lead our country like Moses from the wilderness. He is called Perry and he is scary.

A a people we fear Sharia when the enemy is already among us and is equally as limiting to our freedoms and security.

"Fear those false prophets of liberty when they speak wrongly of your country as they feel it was once in the time of the 50's. They are drunk on the false power of one great voter deception. They are Satan and they want your soul. Forgive them as they are victims of a disease of the mind caused by a sin of the loins and there is no vaccine."

Profligates 7 v3.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:31 AM   #68
Seomon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Hmmm...

I don't think Jesus is the same liberal man you are envisioning Catnip... Liberal for his time, yes, but remember, Jesus was a rabbi and a Jewish man. The Jewish faith preaches justice and Jesus fought to end injustice (the Roman occupation, the fleecing of the masses by the big synagogues, and the usurpation of the religion by those rabbis of the big synagogues). While the bit of history I know of Jesus demonstrates that he didn't want people to go hungry, and wanted people to have a personal relationship with Yaweh (or God for us Christians), I am not so sure that Jesus would be ok with every man having his own personal morality... It is also not clear if Jesus would have been against state sponsored religion (He was against those religions fleecing folks but not necessarily against state run religion). Jesus was a complex dude.
Seomon is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:11 AM   #69
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I don't think Jesus advocated that the Romans take care of all the Jews from cradle to grave but then again I am not a theologian like CDN. How can I begin to comprehend all the knowledge that CDN has?
I can only go by what I've heard and thought about. Jesus seemed pretty conservative. He wanted you to obey the law of Caesar and Yahweh. Jesus did not talk about doing things because they just felt good like liberalism maintains. Jesus said take care of the poor but did not say let Rome take care of the poor by stealing money from the Jews. (liberalism again) Jesus wanted each man (and woman) to have faith in a power higher than themselves and it wasn't L. Ron Hubbard or Charlie Sheen.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:17 AM   #70
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Sounds like a liberal to me

"fought" would mean a political or social fight as Jesus was non violent. A fight against the injustices of the big church and the big rabbi's would be similar to today. I think he would take padded pews, drive in sermons and televangelists and throw them out of the "temple." That money should go to the needy and poor in his mind.

Advised to render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's is not a phrase advocating the overthrow of the Roman Government.

Recent self described Christians want to make you show I.D. to vote just like making Mary and Joseph ride an ass to Bethlehem to be counted. They don't want to share any bounty with people that may come here for a better opportunity like their forefathers did. They don't want to feed the hungry they only want the Faith based to do that when it propogandizes the need. Since only Christians can be saved they make it damn hard to practice any other form of worship without handicaps. Oh and during the rapture time ......sorry fuck you we are full!

There should be a test and a law. If you bring religion to government or politics then you should not be allowed to run until you recant.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:49 PM   #71
Guest090920
Account Disabled

post eliminated
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:00 PM   #72
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

CDN, I think you have made a mistake (again). We were talking about Jesus and you are harping on christians. They are really not the same. It was decades after the death of Jesus that the Greek school put it all together in a package that we would recognize as christianity. Then again I defer to your claimed education Bishop CDN. Keep up the good work and some day you can be Pope.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:42 PM   #73
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

This is why well educated people should know the Bible. Catnip, that is not at all what Jesus was about, but I'm sure you can find proof in your vast collection of heretofor unknown Scriptures.

And what the Hell does providing ID to vote have to do with Jesus? It is a simple requirement, and I agree with KCBigPapa that the ID should be provided for free. In case you hadn't noticed, there are lots of non-citizens who want to vote in our elections. I don't think they should. This won't weed out all of them, but it's a start.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:40 AM   #74
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default What?

Galt.......................Chr istianity is not about Jesus CHRIST? I am speechless at that one.

COG........"lots of non citizens that want to vote in our elections." What did they find in Kansas................10 in a decade. OMG it was an emergency OMG!

COG.............."not what Jesus is about." I am sorry but based on many of your views I can only ask.................how in the fuck would you know?
It requires kindness and understanding on the needy.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:02 AM   #75
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Bishop CDN, I think you slept through some of your classes. Check out what Paul of Tarsus was responsible for. Years after Jesus was crucified Paul created the idea that good works and good behavior was the life of a follower of Christ (christians). Christianity didn't exist in the time of Christ. It existed after Paul laid dow the rules of the good life which were modified later by Augustine. You shouldn't have skipped class.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women