Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70459
biomed160897
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453001
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47704
pyramider46370
bambino40428
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2011, 09:41 AM   #61
Billy_Saul
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
So folks want to call him a liar. Fine. Their choice. I think it is human nature when ' busted' to try to first lie or deny but come clean once it is obvious you ARE busted, not just rumored. Happens all the time, esp to those in the public eye like Hollywood or Washington. So the Rep. From NY lied, so does all of Washington. Who cares. If he were a member of a European Parliament he would have just iced his next tenure, but here in America, God forbid he play online and Tweeter his Peter. A very large % of men on this board cheat on their wives and spend their kid's future $$ on prostitution; they too would lie if cornered by their family until they realized they couldn't lie anymore and the review they wrote of Hooker 4U along with an IP match was going to be discovered by the wife. Like we are saints on this board pissing on a sinner? His ethics and morals are no different than those on this board who kiss their wife good bye in the morning and hug their kids, go to work, load in ECCIE and later in the day spend the family $$ on a woman who sells sex ( selling time my ass, tell that to the Judge when busted). And he is the dirtball? Please, give me a break. He is one of us...even if he is a member of the Party Of Jackasses. Donkeys and Elephants both misuse their peters.

I doubt this effects his ability to govern his district. I don't agree with his views but I respect the fact that unlike Obama who gets underhanded softball pitches from ALL media outlets that Rep. Wiener goes on FOX News knowing he is going to get curve balls tossed at him left and right...

So he ' cheated' and lied yet sinners on this board want to piss on him, I say leave the guy alone. I do agree there may be more and maybe he is on TER Washington DC writing reviews but until that day comes it is pure speculation that more is to come. As to being mayor of NYC, I don't think he had a chance in the first place, and if I am wrong and he did, this will blow over.
I doubt that it is gonna blow over as even the Dems seem to want to throw him under the bus. More to come disrupts the message you know.

Weiner: I am the victim here: (@2:48)http://abcnews.go.com/politics/video...ection=4765066
Billy_Saul is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:55 AM   #62
Joel Goodson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Victim? or destiny.

It wasn't his fault entirely. With a name like that it was inevitable that something like this would eventually come about. I can imagine the parade of comments that litter that guy's Facebook account on a daily basis.

"Hey Weiner! Me and my sorority sisters are just dieing to get a pic of your big, hot...Ummm...WEINER!"

Cruel fate. Poor guy never had a chance. Incredible that he made it this long.

Good thing for the Left is that there is never a shortage of young hopefuls willing to fill the smokin craters of our Democrat ranks. Case in point is that new rising star that looks to be the heir apparent to Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco Congressional seat, (once her embalming fluid runs out) Harry Sphincter.

On second thought...Pray it never happens.
Joel Goodson is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:50 AM   #63
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

I also hear that Willie Tungerbutt is in line to make an end run at Charlie Rangel.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #64
Joel Goodson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I also hear that Willie Tungerbutt is in line to make an end run at Charlie Rangel.
Takin on Rangel now eh?

Sounds about right. I'm guessin that nasty bastard probably would.
Joel Goodson is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:09 PM   #65
Billy_Saul
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Your tax money at work.

http://gawker.com/5809909/anthony-we...k-shot-emerges
Billy_Saul is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #66
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy_Saul View Post
Wouldn't that be our tax money at work? Just like it's our tax money going down the drain in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:12 PM   #67
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Well, actually, Booth, it's not. Our tax money is NOT paying for any of the Weinergate publicity, TV sponsors are.

Our tax money IS paying for the mass destruction of the Iraqi and Afghan nations, and to a much LARGER proportion than the picture of a guy's dick on a Twitter account. (Though with a dick like that, he probably could smack down a mullah or two, saving us tax dollars! HEY THAT'S AN IDEA!)
Old 06-08-2011, 05:29 PM   #68
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

Our tax money IS paying for the mass destruction of the Iraqi and Afghan nations, and to a much LARGER proportion than the picture of a guy's dick on a Twitter account. (Though with a dick like that, he probably could smack down a mullah or two, saving us tax dollars! HEY THAT'S AN IDEA!)
I thought Barry O was gonna get us out of there ASAP...... Hmmmmm I guess it is OK if he has a big D by his name....
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #69
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
I thought Barry O was gonna get us out of there ASAP...... Hmmmmm I guess it is OK if he has a big D by his name....
OK. Another off topic bloviation from the master of half-aster!

Troop withdrawals from Iraq are proceeding on schedule.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/...2231275253952/

I wish they'd get our asses out of Afghanistan, but it looks like our "hundred year war" (I know you remember that, bubbalicious!) continues until somebody gets happy with the puppet government the U.S. installs. Barry O campaigned on increasing our presence in Afghanistan, as you remember (right!). That's where the real enemy was, he said (ad nauseum) and that's where we needed to be.

At least when we had a big R in front of the name, we were increasing troop presence, bombing the fuck out of everything that moved and spending the world into the toilet. Your comment, for a change, was little more than verbal ejaculate. Intellectual pre-cum, if you will.

Personally, I wish they'd just cut this shit off and bring 'em all home NOW. I was REAL pissed when we went back into Iraq... and we've been there a decade. Afghanistan is a political and cultural wasteland. I don't think anybody's gonna straighten those fuckers out, American or foreign.

AGAIN, WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH ANTHONY WEINER'S DICK I'LL NEVER KNOW, but I just can't let offhanded comments like this just float by without pointing out their banality. I could recommend a brochure or two...

Old 06-08-2011, 05:52 PM   #70
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK. Another off topic bloviation from the master of half-aster!

Pot calling the kettle black again cupcake!

Troop withdrawals from Iraq are proceeding on schedule.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/...2231275253952/

I wish they'd get our asses out of Afghanistan, but it looks like our "hundred year war" (I know you remember that, bubbalicious!) continues until somebody gets happy with the puppet government the U.S. installs. Barry O campaigned on increasing our presence in Afghanistan, as you remember (right!). That's where the real enemy was, he said (ad nauseum) and that's where we needed to be.

At least when we had a big R in front of the name, we were increasing troop presence, bombing the fuck out of everything that moved and spending the world into the toilet. Your comment, for a change, was little more than verbal ejaculate. Intellectual pre-cum, if you will.

Oh did you forget when Obama increased troops butterscotch?

Personally, I wish they'd just cut this shit off and bring 'em all home NOW. I was REAL pissed when we went back into Iraq... and we've been there a decade. Afghanistan is a political and cultural wasteland. I don't think anybody's gonna straighten those fuckers out, American or foreign.

Oh we agree on something lets get them back those fuckers are beyond hope.....

AGAIN, WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH ANTHONY WEINER'S DICK I'LL NEVER KNOW, but I just can't let offhanded comments like this just float by without pointing out their banality. I could recommend a brochure or two...
Again you started it snookums....

Weiners wife is prego and a more revealing picture is out there of Weiners winy....
Old 06-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #71
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:

Did we ever get an explanation for the nose comments?
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #72
RREB
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Anyone got a link to Weiner's Weiner?
Just found one.
RREB is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #73
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You said link...
Old 06-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #74
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Again you started it snookums....

cupcake! ?
butterscotch?
Snookums?

Seems very emotional to me. At least he mentioned one carb-free term of endearment.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:19 PM   #75
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
cupcake! ?
butterscotch?
Snookums?

Seems very emotional to me. At least he mentioned one carb-free term of endearment.
There is my sugar-britches....you said emotional. Have you gone through the change of life.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women