Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40408
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35601
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2017, 06:14 AM   #61
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
http://www.econdataus.com/taxcuts.html

Why any person in this country who works hard for their money and doesn’t want a tax cut is beyond me. Just my IMHO.

My post was not about wanting or not wanting tax cuts. It is about the repercussions of the tax cuts. There is little reason to believe that giving tax cuts to corporations and the workers will improve the economy of the country.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 06:20 AM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

StandInShit agrees with Speedo ... or does Speedo agree with StandInShit?

Quote:
Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Litterbox-Pittsburgh
Hillary wins how it's good for us and also bad on SA

11-07-2016, 12:12 PM #2
StandinStraight

"She better win. The stock market shot up 250 points anticipating her winning, seems like the economy needs her. Its funny how people that complain about entitlements are the first in line when they need them."
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1058838568

The stock market took off because HillariousNoMore "really" won!

And all those idiots on and off Wall Street who are buy and selling are keep it going believing she'll be President one day ....!!!! They all listen to Speedo and StandInShit!

(Sarcasm Alert!)

Back to the OP topic ... Lying!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 06:25 AM   #63
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Breitbart again???? A while back I was criticized for using Mother Goose as a source to support my opinions. Breitbart is twice as bad.

Until proven guilty beyond a shadow of doubt, I will believe Roy Moore to be innocent of the sexual allegations brought against him. I did watch the interview of Beverly Young Nelson and the only part of the writing in the year book that she said she added were a couple of notes in the margin. The rest she claims was written by Moore. I also saw the writing in the yearbook and it is very clear that the Nelson notes and the other writing are by 2 different people. I still don't think that that is a "smoking gun" but assuming the written note was by Moore, it is at the least rather strange.

There is one reason and one reason only that Trump is supporting Moore. Right now if 3 Republicans side with the Democrats in the Senate, Trump loses. If Moore is not elected, that 3 goes down to 2.
Shadow of a doubt...I thought the standard was reasonable doubt?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 06:31 AM   #64
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Well you helped put one sexual predator in the oval office, why not elect another?
The party of Trump is showing it's true colors.
I thought you didn't want to talk about Clinton.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 06:36 AM   #65
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
IF the allegations against Moore are FALSE< then how is h still a piece of crap?

I am not shocked.. THEY've been conditioned by the libtard DNC for decades to feel they are ENTITLED to have MORE FREE stuff, which has to be paid for BY the rich being taxed more..
Roy Moore is a religious bigot and is openly against the LGBT community. Probably racist too but since being a racist is today's U.S. is not politically correct, he stays away from derogatory comments on that issue. Last week on TV there were several interviews with random voters in Alabama and I don't think one person said they were voting for Moore because they liked him. They were voting against Jones because he was a Democrat. Sounds much like last year's presidential election. The lesser of 2 evils.

I would like to know from either you or goodolboy exactly who from those that do not pay taxes are saying those who do pay taxes should pay more?
Old 12-09-2017, 06:42 AM   #66
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Shadow of a doubt...I thought the standard was reasonable doubt?
beyond a shadow of a doubt

If you know or believe something beyond a shadow of a doubt, you are certain that it is true:

You are correct when it comes to a court of law. The appropriate term is "reasonable doubt".
Old 12-09-2017, 06:48 AM   #67
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
StandInShit agrees with Speedo ... or does Speedo agree with StandInShit?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1058838568

The stock market took off because HillariousNoMore "really" won!

And all those idiots on and off Wall Street who are buy and selling are keep it going believing she'll be President one day ....!!!! They all listen to Speedo and StandInShit!

(Sarcasm Alert!)

Back to the OP topic ... Lying!
Thanks for my laugh of the day. And so early in the day. NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU!!! NO ONE!!! Very few of your posts get any responses at all since they are so ridiculous. The post you just made was 100% pointless.

The day is young. Maybe you'll make another post that will be more inane and laughable than this one.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:50 AM   #68
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Of course it is an opinion. My point is that Breitbart and Mother Goose are both biased in their "reporting" and should not be used to validate one's opinion. I have been chastised by several people on the right on this forum for using Mother Goose once or twice to support my POV so I refrain from using it any more. So what's good for the "Mother Goose" should be good for the "Breitbart".
You know, I'm sick of you little bitches whining. Just because you don't like the source doesn't make it less true. It would probably do you some good to get a little different perspective from time to time. It would beat the shit out of the constant drumbeat of apologists you listen to now...

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...rnalism-287914

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-sl...k-you-so-much/

Don't apologize. Just don't lie in the first place!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:16 AM   #69
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
My post was not about wanting or not wanting tax cuts. It is about the repercussions of the tax cuts. There is little reason to believe that giving tax cuts to corporations and the workers will improve the economy of the country.
My link talked about your so called “repercussions” of tax cuts. I’ll post it again just for you:

bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:18 AM   #70
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Franken and Conyers are nothing more than cannon fodder to justify the drumbeat to toss Moore and then Trump. It's rather transparent.

Do you believe the "ethics committee" can give Moore the boot for something that happened BEFORE he was elected AND 40 years ago?

I don't know. I'm sure they can apply pressure but I don't know whether or not they can actually kick him out.

I personally don't believe the accusations. There may be an element of truth to some of them but I think it is more political than anything else.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:33 AM   #71
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I think it is more political than anything else.
Well, duh...

A man who has been in public service over 40 years and we've never heard a thing about it.

C'mon!

Nobody's ever tried to beat him in an election before, right? Nobody???
It's all dimretard bullshit!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:39 AM   #72
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
People supporting Moore are the same ones saying it is a womans fault she was raped.
It's comments like this that make any debate pointless. You can't actually believe that but you throw it out there trying to shame someone into changing their opinion. It's the same thing all dems do with the race card. As soon as a conservative disagrees with you it must be because they are racist. It doesn't hold water and you look foolish doing it.

So you believe Moore's accusers? There is no proof. Only he said she said BS right now. You being a lib want the seat to go to a dem so Moore must be destroyed. If we go down this road and let unproven allegations disqualify any candidate for office then absolutely no one will be able to run.

The basis for voting for Moore is quite simple. The people of Alabama must decide if helping move Trump's agenda forward is what they think is in the best interest of the country. I believe it is but obviously you don't. Fair enough but to equate that with blaming women for being raped is stupid and you should be ashamed.

I've asked this before but none of the libs want to answer it. Do you believe that the left would be pushing Conyers & Franken out the door if they were from states with a republican governor? Be honest. You know damn well they would have circle the wagons and protected them with everything they had.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:43 AM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I don't know. I'm sure they can apply pressure but I don't know whether or not they can actually kick him out.
The Senators are required to have specific authorization to remove someone from office. It cannot be implied authority, it must be specifically authorized. There are several "constitutional" issues involved by attempting to do so, the least of which is the effective disenfranchisement of the Alabama voters who elected him. It has the same smell as the whining babies this time last year interested in "disregarding" the Electoral College process with respect to the President they didn't want.

Additionally, the Senate is deeply immersed in the "traditions" of the Senate. So beyond a legal basis there is the lack of "tradition" in doing so based on ALLEGATIONS OF ACTIVITIES OF A SENATOR PRIOR TO THE SENATOR'S INITIAL ELECTION AND ALLEGATIONS KNOWN TO THE VOTERS PRIOR TO THE ELECTION.

It's not a matter of a "slippery slope." It has to do with precedent. And that is not a good one to establish.

If one "calls roll" one will notice that essentially the same folks calling for his removal were anti-Trump this time last year and before the general election. Anyone who claims it is not "political" is lying or the dumbest MF in the World. The allegations were brought up because of the politics as well. The same as the recorded conversation with Trump about "celebrities grabbing pussy" (WienerShnitzil proved that along with WeinerWagger who was married to HillariousNoMore's best friend!).

Their problem now is Moore might win. And Moore doesn't look like the kinda guy who kisses and makes up with his assassins. That's what happens occasional in politics and other endeavors ... like wars. Your enemy today may need to be your friend tomorrow, and your friend today may be your enemy tomorrow. It's better to realize that before getting too deeply entwined and obligated.

There are some senators and reps who are learning that today. The hard-Trump way.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:43 AM   #74
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Roy Moore is a religious bigot and is openly against the LGBT community. Probably racist too but since being a racist is today's U.S. is not politically correct, he stays away from derogatory comments on that issue. Last week on TV there were several interviews with random voters in Alabama and I don't think one person said they were voting for Moore because they liked him. They were voting against Jones because he was a Democrat. Sounds much like last year's presidential election. The lesser of 2 evils.

I would like to know from either you or goodolboy exactly who from those that do not pay taxes are saying those who do pay taxes should pay more?
And you know this how? Never mind, that's just the standard accusation from the left against anyone on the right.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:51 AM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU!!!
So you are pretending to know EVERYONE IN THE WORLD?

You don't even know what's "on campus" and "off campus" right under your snotty little nose! You also can't read signs and believe that something you do is not against the law unless a cop tells you it is!

That's strike three!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women