Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #61
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
Same shit stirred up by the same haters. Everyone is entitled to free speech, but it often just proves you're a self-centered idiot.
Was this directed at me? (your post was right after mine)

I'm just here to fact check. That's kinda my thing...
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:15 PM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longermonger View Post

That's funny!!!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:38 AM   #63
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longermonger View Post
Was this directed at me? (your post was right after mine)

Nope. not at you.

not at COG, Sins, The Queen, either jayhawk, elena, kcmark, kcjoe, wellendowed,catnip, vito, sillygirl, scorpio or cheaper.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #64
thorough9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I'm curious, if it had been McCain sitting in office.....did the same job as POTUS, gave the same speech as POTUS.......would you all still say the same thing about him as you do Obama?
The answer is NO! And not just because he's of the oppposite party. There is an element of American society whose hate-filled reaction to Obama is centuries old and has little to do with his political affiliation, and there is nothing, in their eyes, that he can do, that will ever be "right" as if they have any inkling as to what "right" is..... These types, like that Rep from SC, allow their hate, to overule the fact that he is POTUS and the office of POTUS demands respect, if nothing else.

P.S. I noticed that you asked the question twice and it was avoided like the plague.
thorough9 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:40 PM   #65
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for answering Thorough, at least someone had the balls to answer my question (not directed at mike ).

You would also be correct. At least in my eyes.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:44 AM   #66
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorough9 View Post
These types, like that Rep from SC, allow their hate, to overule the fact that he is POTUS and the office of POTUS demands respect, if nothing else..
Wrong. Just because he is POTUS does not mean he deserves respect. Only by his actions does he earn respect, otherwise, he's a placeholder in history.

The scoreboard - Obama actions that deserve respect - 1. Obama actions that deserve disdain - too many to count.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:29 AM   #67
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Let me tell you a story.....

I had a chance a few years back to meet and listen to Bush Jr. speak at a college here in Omaha. Now, I was not fan of Bush Jr., but I felt as an American it was my honor to meet and sit 40 ft. away from a sitting POTUS. I didn't disrespect him, but again I was an honor that not many "normal" people get to have.

I didn't like Bush Jr. and I'm still not a fan of his, but I do respect him for being POTUS and continue to do so. I respect any man who holds that office.

Here's a great analogy for ya......I'd be willing to bet that you respect the Pope. I bet if you were to meet the Pope, you'd respect him and continue to respect him because he is.........the Pope. Now as the Pope, he hasn't done a whole lot to try and change many aspects of the Catholic Church that are damaged and to hold people accountable for their sins that have damaged and continue to damage THOUSANDS of lives.

You may not think that the POTUS should be respected, but many differ on that opinion.

Holy cow, I can't believe I thanked Thorough and agree with him. The world just might be coming to an end.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:00 AM   #68
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
Nope. not at you.

not at COG, Sins, The Queen, either jayhawk, elena, kcmark, kcjoe, wellendowed,catnip, vito, sillygirl, scorpio or cheaper.
I'm glad I saw this because I've been thinking that I have sounded bitter and mad lately in conversations and posts here. Those who are my friends know I'm not like this normally and a couple have spoken with me about my behavior. The only excuse I can offer is sometimes life reaches up and grabs you and drags you down. I'll pledge to do better.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:26 PM   #69
thorough9
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz3552 View Post
Wrong. Just because he is POTUS does not mean he deserves respect. Only by his actions does he earn respect, otherwise, he's a placeholder in history.

The scoreboard - Obama actions that deserve respect - 1. Obama actions that deserve disdain - too many to count.
You are absolutely right! He's doing a job that you could easily do soooo much better than he could. Especially considering all of the information that you have that the POTUS is not privy to. Not to mention all of your advisors that come over to your garage - i mean - command center. Nothing that POTUS has done deserves respect - compared to the infinitely innumerable achievements that you, yourself, have accomplished. If you'd been on the ballot, it would have been a landslide. If you'd been elected, 100% of your actions would deserve your respect!

(1) Snicker, Giggle, Shoulders shaking, tears streaming LOL. LMAO - oh, fuck it - ROTFLMAO

It is so easy to be a Monday night quarterback and talk about what you "could'a, would'a, and should'a" done. If, If, If, & If. Well guess what, for all of your talk, there, upon that couch, you remain. (1) You and the other haters should quit your yip-yapping and jaw-jacking, put down the remote-control, the twinkies, the Natural Light, and instead of perusing backpage and 411, why don't you put your name on the next ballot. Now that's a good joke. (1) Like I said, if you'd been on the ballot, it would've been a landslide - for the other guy. (1)

The office of POTUS demands respect, regardless of the ancestry of the person who holds it. GTF over it.....
Old 05-06-2011, 02:58 PM   #70
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The Office of President deserves respect. However, it is possible to disagree with President Obama and not be racist. It is also possible to disagree with the President, and still be a patriotic American.

Like the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King said we should judge them not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. As the leader of this country, I would also add "the wisdom of his decisions."

As far as President Obama's speech is concerned, I thought it was great. Presidents Bush and Clinton may have laid the groundwork, but President Obama gave the order. If it had gone south, he would have gotten all of the blame, so if he takes most of the credit, I support it. He deserves it. We can disagree on the rest of his policies, but he gets an A+ from me for this one.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:28 PM   #71
thorough9
Valued Poster

It is also equally possible to disagree with/to him because you are a racist. I've got loads of respect for the racist who says up-front, "I hate, therefore, I am". Most racists, however, will never come out and say,"I hate _______", so they cowardly label their prejudices: "preferences", "principles", and "policies". Wolves in sheep's clothing. Call it what you may, but i'll never let anyone tell me that what i see as a wolf, with the pack-mentality, fangs, and viciousness, is, in fact, a sheep. Just as these douches reserve the right to call the POTUS a "piece of shit" and the like, I reserve the right to question their ultimate and interior motivation for doing so. People ususally don't have such strong reactions to other people, and definately other people's actions, especially if these other people's actions don't directly affect them. How many of these douches are unemployed as a direct consequence of Obama's policies? Of course there's always gonna be one... or one who knew a guy, who knew a guy. LOL. One of the indicators of racism has always been the "what if": A bunch of hypothetical bullshit that is used to justify hatred in action. Be a man instead of a sniveling punk-bitch hiding behind popular political opinion - at least in your neck of the woods - pun intended - and tell us how you really feel.

Nobody took him serious as a candidate, he was just another optimistic "other", Jesse Jackson with a better vocabulary, until he began to draw popular support. But once he became a viable option, he was called upon, repeatedly to refute his "otherness". Most of his opposition is based upon his hyphenated "otherness" and nothing else. Even as POTUS, he is still being called out to defend his "otherness". Americans have always had the unique ability to look directly at a thing, in a seemingly perpetual state of denial, and lie ,to themselves and others, and say that it is not what it seems. I call BULLSHIT.

If you oppose everything that he does, indisciminately, then you don't oppose his policies, you oppose the individual. And why whould you oppose an individual of whom you know nothing? Must be that you don't prefer him... lol and SMH.

COG, the above wasn't directed at you, but as far as the economy goes, it's not going to turn around overnight. There is no "EASY" button for Obama to press that's going to undo a culture of greed and economic foolishness that has been re-writing the American Economic landscape since Nixon and Goldwater. If you're gonna give credit proper, then give it to the couple of political generations who've allowed all of the rotted current economic infrastructure to be put into place. And once you give them credit proper, then you should/must also realize that Obama or (insert name here) can't undo it all overnight and certainly not when whenever he decides to go in one direction, there is a large percentage of people simply dedicated to indiscriminately oppose whatever he does.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:09 PM   #72
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, I will certainly agree that the economy didn't turn south with President Obama (and note that I almost always refer to him as President Obama, the President or something similar. Rarely, if ever do i use the term Bamster or "piece of shit") In fact, I would go farther back than you, to President Wilson or earlier. So, no, it won't be fixed overnight. And it won't be fixed by adding to the debt, IMHO. There need to be fundamental changes if we are going to avoid catastrophe. Neither party wants to be responsible for the changes. What President Obama promised, and what he delivered are two different things. And that's not based on race, the last dozen or so white presidents have done the same thing.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:08 PM   #73
thorough9
Valued Poster

They don't deliver what they promise because of the checks and balances system. No president can do very much without congressional initiation and/or approval. That's what prevents him from becoming a monarch or dictator. So no matter what he promises, unless the POTUS and the Congress are of the same mind, and of the same party - partisan bullshit - then not much will get done. Partisanship is to blame. Too many support party before country. A bunch of selfish misguided pricks IMHO. They are given instructions by the party-line and ignore what's best for their constituency, and better yet, the nation.

And I suppose that you've disagreed with the last dozen or so presidents as well...
Old 05-07-2011, 06:13 AM   #74
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorough9 View Post
You are absolutely right! He's doing a job that you could easily do soooo much better than he could. Especially considering all of the information that you have that the POTUS is not privy to. Not to mention all of your advisors that come over to your garage - i mean - command center. Nothing that POTUS has done deserves respect - compared to the infinitely innumerable achievements that you, yourself, have accomplished. If you'd been on the ballot, it would have been a landslide. If you'd been elected, 100% of your actions would deserve your respect!

(1) Snicker, Giggle, Shoulders shaking, tears streaming LOL. LMAO - oh, fuck it - ROTFLMAO

It is so easy to be a Monday night quarterback and talk about what you "could'a, would'a, and should'a" done. If, If, If, & If. Well guess what, for all of your talk, there, upon that couch, you remain. (1) You and the other haters should quit your yip-yapping and jaw-jacking, put down the remote-control, the twinkies, the Natural Light, and instead of perusing backpage and 411, why don't you put your name on the next ballot. Now that's a good joke. (1) Like I said, if you'd been on the ballot, it would've been a landslide - for the other guy. (1)

The office of POTUS demands respect, regardless of the ancestry of the person who holds it. GTF over it.....
Yes, I could probably do a better job than the Bamster. Because I wouldn't approach what he's doing with a liberal mindset. I would push for a balanced budget by reduced spending - hold the line at the 2008 budget expenditures and not allow for increases; a line-item veto; no abortions except in the case of the mother's life in danger or rape and incest; reduced income, Medicare and captial gains taxes and make efforts for a flat tax or a "fair tax"; make friends with our allies instead of alienating them, but telling them that if they want our protection or assistance, they'll have to help pay for it; letting the Muslim world know that if they make any attack on US soil, regardless of the source, Mecca will become a nuclear wasteland; repealing Obamacare and putting regulations in place to allow insurance companies to sell across state lines to better compete and reduce costs through competition. I would have not waited 18 hours to make a decision on getting bin Laden or several months before agreeing to the "surge" in Afghanistan. I also would not be afraid to say that Obama is a weak leader, who has done nothing to promote a positive image of the United States and made us look weak in the eyes of the entire world; nor would I be afraid to say that I hate his policies (which I've done in other threads) and would, on day one of my administration, say "our long national nightmare is over" and wipe out all of his acts with the stroke of a pen. And I harbor no personal animosity towards the man, just his policies - and I do not respect him because of the enactment of his policies - and if you can't separate the two, then you, through, are more of a racist than the people you criticize on this board.

Whether or not this gets me elected does not really concern me, and I wouldn't compromise my principles just to appease narrow-minded people like yourself. I would respect my decisions, of course - whether other people do is up to them - I really wouldn't care one way or another. I have put my name on a ballot before - and won. Why haven't you - what are you afraid of?

And, and for the record, I don't drink alcohol, I don't have a garage or a couch. I also don't believe in God and that the Bible is a wonderful work of fiction with great anecdotal lessons for everyone to live by. So get that racist southern-white-male picture out of your head. We don't "Monday-morning quarterback", we react, we speak out, we vote the people in who will do the job to reverse the Bamster's detremental policies. We don't sit back and do nothing. We work for a peaceful revolution.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #75
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=fritz3552;1274131]no abortions except in the case of the mother's life in danger or rape and incest[quote]

OK, I have to ask this question of you Fritz. Of course I'm seeking your opinion and will respect it.

Why do you as a man feel that you have the right to say what a woman can or can't do with her body?

Please don't give me the stock answer that so many men try to use as their argument, "Keep your legs closed if you don't want to get pregnant or you should be using birth control." Not all birth control is 100% fool proof.

Republicans always preach how they want the big government out of our lives, but isn't that doing the same thing that the republicans are against?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women