Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41732
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36079
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2015, 10:13 PM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Oh well, a human being could never be wrong...

I'm still waiting on those official federal papers recognizing the legitimacy of the Confederacy.
McCulloch's statement was official, you illiterate faggot, and Truman justly used the bomb to save American and Japanese lives, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:23 PM   #62
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

You actually think we were in Vietnam to stop communism
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:24 PM   #63
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
McCulloch's statement was official, you illiterate faggot, and Truman justly used the bomb to save American and Japanese lives, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
No, it was not official. And you know this. Just admit the confederacy was never recognized as legitimate by the Federal govt.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:28 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, it was not official. And you know this. Just admit the confederacy was never recognized as legitimate by the Federal govt.
It's official like Hildabeast's emails are official, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas! A determination by a government official acting in an official capacity is fuckin' official, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:38 PM   #65
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's official like Hildabeast's emails are official, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas! A determination by a government official acting in an official capacity is fuckin' official, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Negative. About as official as your tits. You WISH it was official, but you couldn't be more wrong. As for Hillary's emails, we still don't even know what she sent yet. Let's let the chips fall and then we can bend her over, ok.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:41 PM   #66
WombRaider
Account Disabled

The Union refused to recognize the Confederacy

"One of the most important victories won by the United States during the Civil War was not ever fought on a battlefield. Rather, it was a series of diplomatic victories that ensured that the Confederacy would fail to achieve diplomatic recognition by even a single foreign government. Although this success can be attributed to the skill of Northern diplomats, the anti-slavery sentiments of the European populace, and European diversion to crises in Poland and Denmark, the most important factor stills rises from the battlefields on American soil. The Confederate states were incapable of winning enough consecutive victories to convince European governments that they could sustain independence."
Old 08-07-2015, 10:45 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Negative. About as official as your tits. You WISH it was official, but you couldn't be more wrong. As for Hillary's emails, we still don't even know what she sent yet. Let's let the chips fall and then we can bend her over, ok.
You are a stupid little faggot, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
U.S. Government Works

"A United States government work is prepared by an officer or employee of the United States government as part of that person's official duties." (USA Gov)
Old 08-08-2015, 02:24 AM   #68
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are a stupid little faggot, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
So? Just admit there was no official document recognizing the existence or legitimacy of the confederacy. How difficult can that be? Seeing as how there was no such document, it should be rather easy.
Old 08-08-2015, 04:41 AM   #69
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:

Stalin knew the U.S. had the bomb, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The existence of the bomb influenced Stalin's Far East war policy and his timetable for the Soviet invasion of Manchuria, Sakhalin and the Kuril Islands,

Stalin's "Operation August Storm" was predicated on his knowledge of the development and ultimate existence of the bomb, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; hence, the bomb did bring about the hasty end to the Pacific War.
So in reality Stalin was the biggest beneficiary by the droppings of atomic bombs?

http://dalje.com/en-world/soviet-mov...rts-say/552189

http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0802/p17s01-bogn.html
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 07:43 AM   #70
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
So in reality Stalin was the biggest beneficiary by the droppings of atomic bombs?

Truman dropping the bombs kept the Soviets out of Asia. How does that help the Soviets?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 08:07 AM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So? Just admit there was no official document recognizing the existence or legitimacy of the confederacy. How difficult can that be? Seeing as how there was no such document, it should be rather easy.
It was in an official capacity, and a matter documented in official records, that Lincoln's representatives treated with Confederate representatives while conducting POW exchanges; hence, de facto, recognizing the Confederate government, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post

Your question makes no sense. Stalin got what he could in spite of the bomb. Stalin advanced his timetable for "Operation August Storm" at least twice because of the bomb's existence. Stalin anticipated that if he did not get into the Pacific War quick enough, the Soviet Union would be unable to aggrandize itself with new territory in Asia or have a political presence in post-war Asia before an official truce was declared between Japan and the other Allies. Those who argue that the bomb didn't hasten the end of the war and, instead, myopically give sole credit to the Soviet attack choose to ignore how the bomb's mere existence hastened the launching of the Soviet attack. And do take note what is related in one of your cited articles; wherein, it explicitly states Truman's number one concern justifying his use of the bomb:

Quote:
First, Truman wanted to avoid a land invasion of Japan, which would have killed thousands of Americans.

Second, he was determined to impose unconditional surrender on the Japanese because anything short of that would have made him appear weak. He also worried that a failure to achieve unconditional surrender might fortify those in Japan who wanted to continue fighting. [The whole concept of "unconditional surrender" was predicated on the recent experience with an unbowed, post-WWI Germany, which had defiantly rearmed and renewed hostilities a mere twenty years after WWI.]

Finally, Truman hoped to end the Pacific War before the Soviet Union entered the fray against the Japanese, a development that might permit Stalin to obtain territory in Asia or demand a role in America's postwar occupation of Japan. Consequently, Truman was in a hurry to use the bomb.

As Hasegawa writes, "a race was on between the atomic bomb and Soviet entry into the war." For Truman, the bomb was the solution "to all the dilemmas he faced."

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Truman dropping the bombs kept the Soviets out of Asia. How does that help the Soviets?
+1
Old 08-08-2015, 09:51 AM   #72
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Really? Ever look at a map of the USSR? Obviously not.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 09:56 AM   #73
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Really? Ever look at a map of the USSR? Obviously not.
Off the islands of Japan is what I meant Old-Trippy...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 10:50 AM   #74
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Not what you said whiffy, another swing and a miss.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 10:55 AM   #75
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Of course, when there are varied opinions on the consequences of a historical event, we can always go to the facts.

The United States dropped those bombs, Japan surrendered.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women