Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2015, 06:09 PM   #61
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
You're clueless about A. What I was saying B. what you get versus what other get.

I never said I negotiate with anyone. My point was that Maxi and all her "don't tell me what I'm thinking" and "this is what this means" also has no clue. For each of us it means what it means.

For me a lot of the time I just wanna nut, who cares what you or she or anyone else thinks about that. I'll hit an amp, call someone I've seen, look at specials etc... hit a club, what ever. If I pay, follow the protocol and her menu then why the fuck does it matter what you are anyone else thinks. You understand what this place is right??? its a place to find a service, not find a mate. Some guys will never understand that, they try to fall in love or think a lady thinks something extra of them. It's a service that I can and have the right to feel anyway I want to about it.

Never did I say disrespect, mistreat or coheres into off menu items so again your point mr Please ladies love me?
I had this long, rational response to you but I decided to erase it and say this: you're a dick.

My post had absolutely nothing to do with your original diatribe. It just so happened to fall under yours. I find it funny that you assumed I was talking about you. I mentioned treating providers with respect and you got all up in arms and attacked me without provocation. If I was talking to you, I would have quoted you directly. I'd say you were feeling guilty for how you treat others but we both know that narcissistic people don't have those feelings. After all, it's all about you isn't it champ.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:17 PM   #62
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers View Post
I had this long, rational response to you but I decided to erase it and say this: you're a dick.

My post had absolutely nothing to do with your original diatribe. It just so happened to fall under yours. I find it funny that you assumed I was talking about you. I mentioned treating providers with respect and you got all up in arms and attacked me without provocation. If I was talking to you, I would have quoted you directly. I'd say you were feeling guilty for how you treat others but we both know that narcissistic people don't have those feelings. After all, it's all about you isn't it champ.
I'm sorry, I got mixed up with Maxi's quote and thought you also quoted me. I made a mistake and I apologize.

I did get offended because I thought you mistook what I said and I completely take back my original thoughts. I even deleted it, that's how much of a dick I do feel about my response to you.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 07:08 PM   #63
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't understand of word of your rambling and what it has to do with anything I posted.

I feel like I need a nap after trying to link what you posted to what I posted. It's my penis, what I do with it and what that means to me or anyone else you don't have a clue about. My mouth, my penis, my ass, these are all body parts that have their own purpose. Do you not get that some of us don't need a connection with our penis or it isn't that personal to us. I don't fall in love every time I nut, I just take a nap or get something to eat (hahahaha) I have a wife whom I love that I have that connection with. I have family and friends who I love that I have a connection with. You and these ladies I have to pay to be with, that makes it a service, not a connection.

That doesn't mean I don't like or prefer to see some over others but it is what it is.

As far as the mechanical goes, that wasn't the point. The point was the lady's that have to be so dominant that even though they state everything in their showcase feel the need to state again at beginning of session. It's a total IOP killer. So yes, of course I want some IOP if that's what I'm looking for that day. Lately it's just been bng's or hh quick hits I've been interested in and in those cases I don't care about iop, just do the deed so I can get back to what I was doing before this hard on came about.
Dude, if you don't have a personal connection with your penis, you are THE ONLY MALE ON EARTH that does not have that. Seriously?! LOL You and he, need some serious counseling! ijs LOL Don't get mad, but hey,,,,all guys covet their penis, large, small, fat, short, or skinny. That's the one thing they think about taking care of, if nothing ever else. I have mostly male friends, all brothers, and worked with hundreds of men before I ever was in the swing lifestyle or hobbied, so this one fact....I KNOW! LOL

Let me get this straight and for the record. You got bored and wanted to take a nap or something, yet you some what comprehensively answered some of my questions. Me thinks you have some serious denial issues, babe. We should talk.......LOL I kid I kid!

You clearly don't understand connections, and you are not alone. I can not provide to men who say they feel the way that you do. It sure does in no way mean, I hate men. It means, I might like me. Liking myself should also not be an indicator I hate men, or hey, maybe it does? You tell me.

How long you been married? How long you been hobbying? Your wife actually has sex with you? Most stop having sex with their husbands for many and varied reasons,not always cause he's an insensitive guy. If so, you're a step ahead of most.....screw your wife when you can't afford to hobby....sure she luvs to be your cum dumpster and doesn't take it personal either or ya probably still wouldn't be together. Pay her what ya pay hos and maybe she can quit her job and be your beck and call girl.

You gotta admit, that was kinda funny....LOL

MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 08:32 PM   #64
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

MaxiMilyen and Led Zeppelin have a little in common..

Zeppelin steals other writer's songs, take a writer's credit, and turn the song into something else.

MaxiMilyen steals others' threads and turns them into something else..

Robert Plant wails like a banshee on Zeppelin recordings.

MaxiMilyen wails like a banshee on ECCIE..

Led Zeppelin's peak years were from 1969-73..

MaxiMilyen's peak years were.. you guessed it.. 1969-73..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 08:39 PM   #65
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
MaxiMilyen and Led Zeppelin have a little in common..

Zeppelin steals other writer's songs, take a writer's credit, and turn the song into something else.

MaxiMilyen steals others' threads and turns them into something else..

Robert Plant wails like a banshee on Zeppelin recordings.

MaxiMilyen wails like a banshee on ECCIE..

Led Zeppelin's peak years were from 1969-73..

MaxiMilyen's peak years were.. you guessed it.. 1969-73..
My peak years were when grown men molested little girls? Wow! If I only knew then what I know now, I guess I coulda made a killin'! Missed opportunities. sigh btw....I got zero in common with Led Zepplin or you. I already said, I ain't on the fence about you. Can't think of anything intelligent to add about men haggling with women over rates? Or hey, I'd even settle for men just harassing women. But, rules is rules.

If you can't address me nicely or even intelligently, why address me at all? Save the inane for the inane. Put me on ignore....it'll make ya feel less stressed or something.... At least that other guy tried. But hey, what do I know?

Edit: Hole 'em up, Tonto! Don't tell me you ain't got a connection with your penis either? Ladies and gents....I stand corrected. 2 in one day? That's some kinda record, ain't it? LOL I kid! I kid!
Old 08-11-2015, 08:54 PM   #66
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Dude, if you don't have a personal connection with your penis, you are THE ONLY MALE ON EARTH that does not have that. Seriously?! LOL You and he, need some serious counseling! ijs LOL Don't get mad, but hey,,,,all guys covet their penis, large, small, fat, short, or skinny. That's the one thing they think about taking care of, if nothing ever else. I have mostly male friends, all brothers, and worked with hundreds of men before I ever was in the swing lifestyle or hobbied, so this one fact....I KNOW! LOL

Let me get this straight and for the record. You got bored and wanted to take a nap or something, yet you some what comprehensively answered some of my questions. Me thinks you have some serious denial issues, babe. We should talk.......LOL I kid I kid!

You clearly don't understand connections, and you are not alone. I can not provide to men who say they feel the way that you do. It sure does in no way mean, I hate men. It means, I might like me. Liking myself should also not be an indicator I hate men, or hey, maybe it does? You tell me.

How long you been married? How long you been hobbying? Your wife actually has sex with you? Most stop having sex with their husbands for many and varied reasons,not always cause he's an insensitive guy. If so, you're a step ahead of most.....screw your wife when you can't afford to hobby....sure she luvs to be your cum dumpster and doesn't take it personal either or ya probably still wouldn't be together. Pay her what ya pay hos and maybe she can quit her job and be your beck and call girl.

You gotta admit, that was kinda funny....LOL

Covet their penis- I love my penis, my penis is my friend and my enemy (mostly my enemy as he makes me spend so fucking much) I covet my wife, my kids, my brothers, my parents and my friends.

I connect with all of them and I love them because they are real. You are not real, hookers are not real, they are only there because we pay them to be there. Some guys have no other relationships and try to forge them with hookers, strippers etc... I've been there and realized it was not good. So I don't need to covet or connect with anything. I have my love ones close but hookers are not loved ones.

I know that sounds real dickesh and I probably could have said it in a much better way but you don't seem to get, or understand or grasp what anyone ever says. You respond in a way that has nothing to do with whats posted or you twist and mangle it for your own agenda.

There you go again. You don't even have a dick yet you know how every man on earth feels about his.

I swear when I read your first post I thought you were a dude just yanking all of us. Just plain out fucking with the guys. You know like a pimp, they do it all the time. Then I saw you had reviews (none lately) I don't have the time or energy or give a shitness to see if there is a corelation between the lack of recent reviews to your non stop, nonsensical postings in every coed thread every day non stop even though ladies have asked you to stop as well as guys and you just attack them too or basically call them uncle tom's of hookerdum.

Hell I don't know hun, maybe you've always been like this. Maybe sales got so slow you got bitter or maybe sales got so slow you decided to try a new marketing strategy. Some dudes love being told what to do or bossed around, or ball broke. Hell some dudes are so happy that anything with a vagina will do stuff to them (even at twice the price) that they will put up with anything so more power to you. I usually find its the older ones who can't get the bookings that take this route because it's like the old man yelling at everyone to get off his lawn. It's not like he really cares about that lawn, it's just nice to have someone to conversate with or beg for a little attention.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:55 PM   #67
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
I got zero in common with Led Zepplin or you.
that's a relief... not only for me, personally, but for Zeppelin.. I would hate to throw out my Zeppelin albums.

btw, you sure went off on a tangent about the peak years comment.. somehow you had to sexualize it and bring forbidden material into your post.. I was talking about your prime as an individual.. you are so hyped up and ready to attack that you inferred the worst.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 08:58 PM   #68
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Put me on ignore....:
That's got to be the best advice you've ever given.

It took me all of one day to see that's the best way to deal with the inane.

ps. I attempted your posting style and couldn't do it for more then one sentence without passing out. There is so much red, how do you not see all the red.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:12 PM   #69
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Covet their penis- I love my penis, my penis is my friend and my enemy (mostly my enemy as he makes me spend so fucking much) I covet my wife, my kids, my brothers, my parents and my friends.

I connect with all of them and I love them because they are real. You are not real, hookers are not real, they are only there because we pay them to be there. Some guys have no other relationships and try to forge them with hookers, strippers etc... I've been there and realized it was not good. So I don't need to covet or connect with anything. I have my love ones close but hookers are not loved ones.

I'm going to take a pass, because what you just said was a truly horrible, and even despicable thing to say. I'm only gonna tell you this one thing. I am as REAL as any other human being you have encountered in your lifetime.

I know that sounds real dickesh and I probably could have said it in a much better way but you don't seem to get, or understand or grasp what anyone ever says. You respond in a way that has nothing to do with whats posted or you twist and mangle it for your own agenda.

Oh! Please know....I and every body reading what you wrote "gets it". It's exactly what I've been saying all over the board. This is exactly how you feel or don';t about women. You're above us, even if you flop your unconnected pecker in places it shouldn't be. Wow! You're kind of a moron, ya know?

There you go again. You don't even have a dick yet you know how every man on earth feels about his.

Yes! I do! Ya know why? BECAUSE I AM REAL, moron!

I swear when I read your first post I thought you were a dude just yanking all of us. Just plain out fucking with the guys. You know like a pimp, they do it all the time. Then I saw you had reviews (none lately) I don't have the time or energy or give a shitness to see if there is a corelation between the lack of recent reviews to your non stop, nonsensical postings in every coed thread every day non stop even though ladies have asked you to stop as well as guys and you just attack them too or basically call them uncle tom's of hookerdum.

Wow! And folks think I got life messed up. I hate men? WOW WOW and just WOW! I don't hate anyone, never have. But, I'm considering making an exception. You truly are a moron.

Hell I don't know hun, maybe you've always been like this. Maybe sales got so slow you got bitter or maybe sales got so slow you decided to try a new marketing strategy. Some dudes love being told what to do or bossed around, or ball broke. Hell some dudes are so happy that anything with a vagina will do stuff to them (even at twice the price) that they will put up with anything so more power to you. I usually find its the older ones who can't get the bookings that take this route because it's like the old man yelling at everyone to get off his lawn. It's not like he really cares about that lawn, it's just nice to have someone to conversate with or beg for a little attention.
Presume all ya want, moron. You don't know me, but ya act like you're the expert on me. Which is it? And ya bet your sweet pecker, I also know you're a moron, and so does everyone else. Whether they agree with just one word ya said, ya really really said the wrong ones here.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:15 PM   #70
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
that's a relief... not only for me, personally, but for Zeppelin.. I would hate to throw out my Zeppelin albums.

btw, you sure went off on a tangent about the peak years comment.. somehow you had to sexualize it and bring forbidden material into your post.. I was talking about your prime as an individual.. you are so hyped up and ready to attack that you inferred the worst.

Wow! If you thought that was an attack, you're a real live whiny pants! ijs

If ya don't like what I have to say chunk train, please, I invite you to put me on ignore.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:26 PM   #71
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Let me clarify because you didn't get it. I for one didn't think you would.

Of course you are real. Everyone is real. But you are not my loved one, if you were my sister I would connect and love you, or a friend. It's not your job I'm saying doesn't make you real. Im saying you are a service I have to pay for, not someone who is with me that I met and likes to hang out etc....

It's not a bash against providers, its a reality check that if the $$ wasn't there you wouldn't be either so the relationship is not a real one. It's a pay for play relationship. Get over yourself like everyone else on here has

don't get so pissy, I'm sure at least someone out there understood what I was trying to say
Old 08-11-2015, 09:31 PM   #72
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Let's get back on topic here, if you two have a side convo you want to engage in take it up via email, pm or another method besides hijacking this thread..
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:33 PM   #73
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Let me clarify because you didn't get it. I for one didn't think you would.

yeah, cause you're all intelligent like that. pulease

Of course you are real. Everyone is real. But you are not my loved one, if you were my sister I would connect and love you, or a friend. It's not your job I'm saying doesn't make you real. Im saying you are a service I have to pay for, not someone who is with me that I met and likes to hang out etc....

I am NOT a service...I PROVIDE a service. I AM REAL. You ain't gotta love me, matter of fact hate all ya want! But please know I AM REAL! And I can't imagine many like to hang with you if you say things like that out loud and everything.....geez, dude!

It's not a bash against providers, its a reality check that if the $$ wasn't there you wouldn't be either so the relationship is not a real one. It's a pay for play relationship. Get over yourself like everyone else on here has

BS and you know it! It was a bash on providers cause the problem is you don't wanna pay for it. Fine....go phuck your willing wife ya love so darn much.

don't get so pissy, I'm sure at least someone out there understood what I was trying to say
maybe one, but he probably doesn't think we are real either. You might wanna make yourself another handle if ya ain't already got one. Cause yeah....it's probably a record of how many DNS lists you just made. Don't shoot the messenger.....ya did it to yourself. And no, just cause I told ya the truth, does not mean I hate men....moron.

sorry....you were posting as I was responding. No, don't want to know this guy exists and prefer he not contact me.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:37 PM   #74
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Presume all ya want, moron. You don't know me, but ya act like you're the expert on me. Which is it? And ya bet your sweet pecker, I also know you're a moron, and so does everyone else. Whether they agree with just one word ya said, ya really really said the wrong ones here.

Does it even matter, no it doesn't. Just like you said, the dudes (assuming there really still are any) that see you don't waste their time in these forums. Same goes for the ladies most of us want to see. They are too busy to spend all day posting or reading up on dicks like me) All they care about is the refs and the $$ and they are young and tight not old and bitter.

Oh and too clarify, I have no problem paying when I want to go that route. Never in here did I ever mention trying to low ball anyone. I read reviews, check out showcase and call on who I want to see. The rate is never discussed. Never has been, never will be.

The only exception is like someone posted in here somewhere they they call and ask me. If I don't solicit you and instead you solicit me I am either going to say.........ok, no thank you, or I'm sorry dear but I don't have the cash to right now. Now if they come back with a lower price that's all about them offering not me asking............
Old 08-11-2015, 09:44 PM   #75
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Quote:
maybe one, but he probably doesn't think we are real either. You might wanna make yourself another handle if ya ain't already got one. Cause yeah....it's probably a record of how many DNS lists you just made. Don't shoot the messenger.....ya did it to yourself. And no, just cause I told ya the truth, does not mean I hate men....moron.

sorry....you were posting as I was responding. No, don't want to know this guy exists and prefer he not contact me.

I doubt it, and it doesn't matter. No one who puts me on that list would have probably ever heard from me anyways.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women