Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2015, 11:48 AM   #61
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Please let this thread Die a painful death.....I know it aint gonna get shut down....but this is the longest threAD know to man kind and Binks is not a Photo Taking Genius.
My belief is Jessica has gotten plenty of awareness off of it and the agreement to promote Bink's new found biz in turn for taking the pics was a nice gesture...

Jessica Im sure you are a very sweet and you are a pretty girl so no offense to you honey
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 01:02 PM   #62
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
this is the longest threAD know to man kind and Binks is not a Photo Taking Genius.
Hey BigDeal,

I'm sorry but you must have the shortest attention span of anybody I know because this is relatively new compared to other threads of this kind, so why do you not like Jessica? I don't care if you don't like me, but she is just wanting to have fun and show herself off for the men to see. I have been reading your posts in other threads and in general, have no more against you than any other human and even enjoy reading a lot of them.

She started this thread after the first shoot and tried to start a new thread for the second photoshoot but the mods combined it with this one. From what I was told by a mod (not his exact words) if there are new pictures to show off, a thread in Coed should be used to show them off for the ladies and like Lariyah and Destiny's threads (yes, he did compare it to them), instead of starting a new one, the new photos should be added to the old thread even if the thread itself is very old. He told me this after I posted a couple in a review thread of Audrina just to add new pictures for people to see before she put them up on her profile since, in my opinion, the ones she had are pretty old and didn't look like her any more, so I started Audrina's thread.

I know I am not a "Photo Taking Genius" and am always trying to improve myself. I am NOT a professional, never claimed to be and no matter how much I improve, will probably never consider myself one because this is not a full time business and really isn't a business at all, just a lot of fun helping the ladies out for free, and by the way, even though some have offered, I have NEVER taken an exchange for services, I tell them, "I said these are free, you don't owe me anything." That can be verified with any of them......just in case you are wondering.

I ask all the ladies to give me credit for the pictures but tell them I am also fine if they don't want anybody to know I took them and my watermark is not required on them if she doesn't want it on them. They even have the option of me copying them to their computers and deleting them off my camera if they want to do all of the editing themselves. Jessica was nice enough to even put my watermark on the pictures that she edited so that other ladies that might not be able to afford paying a lot of money to a professional will know that I, like some others on here, are willing to help them without expecting anything in return.

Please don't jump the lady's case for being happy and wanting to show herself off no matter who took the pictures or no matter how good or bad they are. I didn't look through to see if you said this to Destiny in her thread or not but hers was started in 2012 and is 22 pages long now. From what I have seen of you, I don't "think" you play favorites and don't "think" you have anything against Jessica, so even though you might not agree with the title (I don't either because I am not a genius about anything), let her be happy and have fun with what she has. If you don't like the thread, why are you looking at it?

Our 2 posts in this thread for this subject should be enough. If you want to chew me out in a PM, I have big shoulders and can take it (or ignore it) but please leave her the hell alone unless you are going to advocate that ALL threads like this, including Lariyah's and Destiny's be stopped and not allowed because I am sure you will have a lot of nasty PM's if you do that. You would have to block me because if you are the one that did that to Lariyah and Destiny's, 2 of my all time favorites, I would be one of the first to send you nasty PM's on a daily basis until they banned me. From my understanding, you are not a bad person and are liked by many, if not all of the ladies but IMO you should apologize to Jessica for playing favorites and trying to ruin her fun.

If you are going to push for a change, you might have better luck pushing for a new area of the board for these types of threads instead of trying to stop the ones in this area. Or even see if you and Jessica can get a MOD to change the title of this thread.

Have fun and be safe, I still don't think you are a bad person.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 01:15 PM   #63
BigDeal
Valued Poster

You are right about the short attention span...as a matter of fact I fell asleep after the first paragraph.
But hold on there Charles Dickens...I never said I didnt like you or Jessica. I Dont know you...so cant say if I like you or not.
As for Jessica I never said I didnt like her either...matter of fact she is very cute and seems sweet.
but for the love of god you and her just need to move in together.
Binks you have been involved with the whole Destiny thread....then Audrina...now Jessica...and frankly your wearing it out.
Can these girls not market themselves...or are you the pr person.
As far as not reading the thread it impossible because it is mostly bumped by you or Jessica.and its always highlited..there comes a point when the 2 of you are the only ones commenting...it should just die.....
Sorry if it sounds like im picking on ya...in a way i am...but nothing personal towards you 2 love birds.
Old 05-25-2015, 01:18 PM   #64
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Another Option...

A decision was made within the last couple of years or so that photo threads are allowed, one for each girl, if they wish. However, all new pictures must be included in only one thread.

In the cases of Destiny and Lariyah Cash, etc., those threads continue to have photos added by the ladies and that is the intention of the decision. Those threads will be alive as long as new photos are added and members make comments.

However, in this case, it might have been much better if the title of the thread included Jessica's name since the photos are of her for our viewing pleasure and for keeping members aware of her.

In my opinion, it is past time for a title change to include a reference to her, although Jessica decides if that is something she will request.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 01:37 PM   #65
skbinks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
However, in this case, it might have been much better if the title of the thread included Jessica's name since the photos are of her for our viewing pleasure and for keeping members aware of her.

In my opinion, it is past time for a title change to include a reference to her, although Jessica decides if that is something she will request. [/COLOR][/I][/B]
Thank you Scorpio, I really appreciate you chiming in here. I was a little uncomfortable with the title myself for obvious (to me) reasons but wasn't going to spoil her fun. She did try and start a new thread that, if I remember, didn't include me in the title, but it was merged with this one.

Jessica, Please contact Scorpio for this, I am all for the title change since it really is suppose to be about showing you off and I am far from being any kind of genius, but I did appreciate the extra credit. If my watermark is on them that is fine and lets them know I took them, but you know it isn't required if you don't want it on there. Since I have your permission, I can always mention in the ad I have in the National thread that I took them and it isn't like I am making money off doing these anyway.
Old 05-25-2015, 08:23 PM   #66
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 256121
My ECCIE Reviews

I take one day off to relax and I get back on here to this....Smh . I did originally post this thread when Passion and I did the first photo shoot. I really appreciated SkBinks time and help, hence the title.. but from what I hear, Passion has moved out of state and I don't believe she'll be working here any time soon (I could be wrong). But, not knowing all the rules here, I had started a new thread, with a different title, in hopes of showing off my new photos... a mod merged the threads. I'll be sending a PM to Scorpio soon to have this thread changed.. As for SkBinks, we are not love birds by any means. However, I am extremely grateful that someone would be willing to put so much time and effort into giving me a photo shoot, FOR FREE, when before I met him I was taking all my pics from a cell phone. No he's not a professional, and I'm not the most gorgeous model on the planet, but I felt very happy that I had some good photos for once, and I tried to thank him with the original thread...
Guest090620-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 08:43 PM   #67
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'm happy with the Pics!...
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 09:10 PM   #68
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
I Dont know you...
Are you sure??
Quote:
Originally Posted by skbinks View Post
I'm sorry but you must have the shortest attention span of anybody I know
He forgot already....

malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 10:53 PM   #69
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default no dog in this fight but..

Quote:
You are right about the short attention span...as a matter of fact I fell asleep after the first paragraph.
But hold on there Charles Dickens...I never said I didnt like you or Jessica. I Dont know you...so cant say if I like you or not.
As for Jessica I never said I didnt like her either...matter of fact she is very cute and seems sweet.
but for the love of god you and her just need to move in together.
Binks you have been involved with the whole Destiny thread....then Audrina...now Jessica...and frankly your wearing it out.
Can these girls not market themselves...or are you the pr person.
As far as not reading the thread it impossible because it is mostly bumped by you or Jessica.and its always highlited..there comes a point when the 2 of you are the only ones commenting...it should just die.....
Sorry if it sounds like im picking on ya...in a way i am...but nothing personal towards you 2 love birds.

If you feel this way objectively... You would have done the same with BCDs business threAds too?? Right!

Let it go..don't open the thread...let Jessica be herself.
Leave Bink's alone too. Just a guy that is going through his bucket list..you got a problem with everyone else's illusions of passion and bucket list of mongering to do here, BD?
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 04:55 AM   #70
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 256121
My ECCIE Reviews
Default back on subject...

Couple New Pictures!

Thank you to those of you who DO like my pics and this thread I general I appreciate your support!
Guest090620-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 11:08 AM   #71
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
If you feel this way objectively... You would have done the same with BCDs business threAds too?? Right!

Let it go..don't open the thread...let Jessica be herself.
Leave Bink's alone too?
Actually I did have a problem with BCD threADS and said so.
You say you have no dog in this non-fight...I was stating my opinion like yourself
Remember they are like assholes.
I think binksy can fight his own battles and doesnt need you.
and as far as Jessica is concerned....she free to fly..no problem with her.
Now I better run as my attention span is coming to a close.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:00 PM   #72
BigDeal
Valued Poster

OK If your gonna do this Binks...give us some booty shots like Jessica's and Destiny
Old 05-26-2015, 06:24 PM   #73
skbinks
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK If your gonna do this Binks...give us some booty shots like Jessica's and Destiny
LOL. Here's a couple new ones to get you started. I'll work on more as I have time. Jessica is also editing a lot of them herself too.

Old 05-26-2015, 07:02 PM   #74
@rlo726
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Nothing new here...
@rlo726 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 07:35 PM   #75
skbinks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by @rlo726 View Post
Nothing new here...
I forgot to check to see if she already edited and posted those. We're thinking of a "Booty Shoot" for all of you Booty lovers out there.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women