Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160631
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2015, 10:23 AM   #61
CountryGentleman35
Living a dream

Encounters: 17

Personally I like a woman that is natural.

From her God given breast to her naturally beautiful skin..

A woman that loves herself for who she is and exudes confidence, thus lets a man know what pleasures her.

Attitude makes a big difference. If a woman is a "10" but has a terrible attitude, spending positive energy on her is a total waste of time.
CountryGentleman35 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 06:54 PM   #62
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I would say my preference is C-D cup that are natural without too much sag like my avatar. Unfortunately this is rare which I think adds to my desire and quest for them. I do not like titties that are smaller than mine but perky A and B cups are very nice on a petite lady. Sometimes the very young look combined with very small breasts make me feel a bit like a child molester so I prefer a few more curves to feel like I am with a woman and not a child. I rarely see a set I won't give a test drive however.
g0lfnutt is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 04:31 PM   #63
ilikeemthick
Registered Member

Lol that chicks tits sounds scary looking. Lol But on another note I don't think you need the surgery. From what I see you're good with what you got
ilikeemthick is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 05:35 PM   #64
ChantalStoneNYC
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 303278

I've got some pretty big breasts myself, natural 38DD's and looove the aesthetic of smaller boobs. But then, when I complain, men say I have great boobs while some women wish they were my size. -shrugs- I would most certainly size (a few) down. For the most vain reasons, of course. Cuter and wider range of swim suits, braless 24/7 etc..

Howeverrrr, there is one thing that women with big boobs can do pretty well that A and B cups can't...
ChantalStoneNYC is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 10:23 PM   #65
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE PERKY B CUP BOOBS !!! I ALWAYS WANTED SMALLER ONES (( NOT ENOUGH TO GET SURGERY THO ... )) !!! MY BOOBS ARE C CUP ,,, BUT ,,, I HAVE B ENVY !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
At times I feel all alone, it seems like all guys want BIG warlocks, BODACIOUS tatas, HUGE fun bags ... the bigger the better! I have always been cut from a different cloth. I love and adore small titties. (A to B) oh I might take a C if everything else is right, but start moving into D and it even becomes a turn off ... show me a set of G's or what I call Dolly Parton's and I am out entirely. Now it seems many providers in Houston are growing Man Made enhancements these days which is sad for me as Houston already has a lack of mammary challenged ladies as compared to our northern cousins Dallas which are tiny titty rich. I guess I always listened to the wise words or my father when he said, "son, more than a mouth full is a waste"

So am I alone? Please help save the life of a small set of bewbs - speak out before it is too late and their all gone!
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 09:20 PM   #66
EOD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaringfork View Post
In recent decades I've come to prefer the smaller tits, but that's probably because of a very strong subconscious association of big boobs with fake ones. For me, any breast-related considerations tend to be distinctly subordinate to the perfection of her ass.
^^^^^this^^^^^

E
EOD is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:56 PM   #67
Come_and_gone
Registered Member

I'm a cyclist, a runner and a rock climber. I like girls who are fit and athletic, and they all seem to be smaller on top.

Hmmmm. Who am I kidding. I love As and Bs, no matter who is sporting them! Cs are pushing it and I've only had two girls with Ds in my life and I won't be repeating that experience. I wish girls with bigger boobs all the best, but I love me some little titties!
Come_and_gone is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 07:44 PM   #68
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

I also have a preference for,smaller breasts...but I haven't turned down a pair of dd's or gg's.
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 08:26 PM   #69
ToysRUs
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Breasts larger than C- turn me off. I really prefer fried eggs-A.

Nipples, however, are important. They should be as long and hard as possible.

Having said that, a woman has no control over the size or shape of her breasts or nipples and should handle the matter in whatever manner she deems fit, and I can take it or leave it, And there are many other attributes about a woman than her breasts - both physical and mental - that make her irresistable.
ToysRUs is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 02:19 AM   #70
ahobbyist2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Absolutely!!

To paraphrase a song from a TV show "B is for boobies that's good enough for me..."

It is true what someone else said-
Attitude makes a big difference. If a woman is a "10" but has a terrible attitude, spending positive energy on her is a total waste of time.
ahobbyist2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 08:05 AM   #71
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

I do...like small I mean
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:13 AM   #72
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

User ID: 263991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have C Cups But I Like To Pretend I Have B Cups By Parading around with no bra. Mine are 100% natural and don't sag in any way whatsoever but I love blonds with small titties and cute little butts and skinny! However I'm curvy and I'm happy who I am
NaughtyLittleNative is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:47 AM   #73
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative View Post
I have C Cups But I Like To Pretend I Have B Cups By Parading around with no bra. Mine are 100% natural and don't sag in any way whatsoever but I love blonds with small titties and cute little butts and skinny! However I'm curvy and I'm happy who I am
that's important..being happy with yourself...
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:07 PM   #74
buffalo9999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

small perky tits are hard to beat
buffalo9999 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 04:37 PM   #75
x"CY"ting
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I lov'em small with big sensitive nips!!
x"CY"ting is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women