Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160991
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453030
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2014, 07:43 PM   #61
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
You promise its going to be a good review? I hope you're not trying to take advantage of me.
If JT does take advantage, MsElena, remember your backup...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Uh-oh... I don't know whether to blush or be afraid. Those damn whips scare me!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:58 PM   #62
nycalcharlie2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Damn, where the hell is Grace when you need her?

Charlie
nycalcharlie2003 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:09 PM   #63
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
You know... I'm an ECCIE reviewer and if you want some good reviews, all we have to do is use the Fritzing system. Some people call it bartering, trading, swindle, defraud, cheat, trick, hoodwink, hoax, dupe, and so on. I call it Fritzing.

Let's say every visit is free for me, and in return, you get a good review. I know, I know.... you probably think I'm going above and beyond the call of duty, but that's what you have to do when you're an ECCIE reviewer.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:17 PM   #64
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I just want my name to show up somewhere in here.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 06:41 AM   #65
reorox
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I blame this all on you Ken.......... does that make you feel better now Ken?
reorox is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:01 AM   #66
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycalcharlie2003 View Post
Damn, where the hell is Grace when you need her?

Charlie

That statement right there tells you everything you need to know about what went down with Stacy and Grace.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:36 AM   #67
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
That statement right there tells you everything you need to know about what went down with Stacy and Grace.
Actually no it doesn't. It is not an accident that when a hobbyist reached out to a veteran provider when a new lady needed some support that he sent me a message asking me to talk to her. It would have been a waste of time to ask a provider who isn't going to give a shit and would do little more than tell the girl tough shit, deal with your own problems.

I gave a shit, and I did something about it. Yeah, that really makes me a rotten person.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:21 AM   #68
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

What a myopic drama queen. All of this bullshit is a result of YOU calling out the guy on the boards. You wallow in self-created drama and then cry foul when your reputation is pilloried for it by people who know better.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:57 AM   #69
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Whatever dude. So I guess you solution is to sit back and do nothing when a POS is taking advantage of women.

Lets flip this around. I want to you detail for me very precisely, use big words if you have to, what EXACTLY is wrong with calling out someone who took advantage of a provider's lack of experience by expecting free sex from her. This is an open forum. Petruchio had every right to tell his side of the story. Belated though it was, and full of enough holes to sink the Titanic though it was, he did exactly that. So the concept of "information exchange" worked exactly the way it was supposed to work.

So now, please detail precisely what is wrong with not sitting on my hands, or telling the girl tough shit, its her problem if she got used? I really want to hear this. I would love just ONE good reason to say nothing when I have good reason to believe that there is a predator among us, and leave the next girl wide open to the same manipulation.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:00 AM   #70
Anacondadong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
What a myopic drama queen. All of this bullshit is a result of YOU calling out the guy on the boards. You wallow in self-created drama and then cry foul when your reputation is pilloried for it by people who know better.
Absolutely perfect. Thank you.
Anacondadong is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:06 AM   #71
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anacondadong View Post
Absolutely perfect. Thank you.
You have been a member of the board for a whole 5 months, please give us more of your invaluable experience.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:07 AM   #72
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another person who "knows" the truth yet does not bring it forward, information exchange, you do understand what the means right?
Old 05-06-2014, 11:12 AM   #73
Anacondadong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
You have been a member of the board for a whole 5 months, please give us more of your invaluable experience.
What would you like to know?
Anacondadong is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:22 AM   #74
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post

DD, I have a feeling that he's been around for longer than 5 months; however, he seems hesitant to share with us what his previous identities may have been.

Also, he called out those who disagreed with him, speculating as to their backgrounds, saying that they would be comical. I provided him with a snapshot of my background and asked him to reciprocate. In spite of the fact that I have asked him on multiple occasions for some information, nothing has been forthcoming. Maybe he's just bashful.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:27 AM   #75
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And PS. Zeejoe,

Thank you for validating my reason for keeping her name out of this. She is brand new and barely getting started. The reason I kept her name out of it was because from the first post I made, I knew some dipshit would try and turn it around on me.

The last thing she needs as a newcomer is to have the "drama" label stamped across her forehead. On this board, perception IS reality. KenMonk told me that once, and I have learned that he was 100% correct. (there Ken, now your name is in here LOL) If she had been the one to make the post, there is not a doubt in my mind that some dipshit would have come along, someone like yourself, who would have turned it right around on her, and slapped her with that label. Now, she won't have to carry it around like a tin can tied to a dog's tail.

So thank you Zeejoe for showing me that I made the right call to keep her name clear of this.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women