Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2019, 12:10 AM   #61
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
The difference is that a provider can control whatever the ad says, whereas the provider cannot control the review.

And that, of the heart of it, is that. It's a pretty transparent attempt to rig the market. It's craven, because it leans on "safety." And it doesn't pass the smell test. The person selling you something doesn't want you to have perfect information.
This is true. The providers who don't want reviews have something to hide. They don't as you say, want you to have perfect information.

A good provider should never be afraid of a review. Reviews help generate interest in them. We have seen it here many times where a good review on a new provider results in a surge of interest.

But the bad providers make excuses like Gabs is in this thread because they don't want people to have the full truth
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:06 AM   #62
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnoxiousram View Post
Now this is getting good.
It was getting boring around here, wasn't it?

I might fuck around and unblock some folks...or I might just fuck around and get laid. I haven't decided yet. Stay tuned
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:40 AM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I bet Gabs and Tannana were a handsome couple!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 11:22 AM   #64
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
This is true. The providers who don't want reviews have something to hide. They don't as you say, want you to have perfect information.

A good provider should never be afraid of a review. Reviews help generate interest in them. We have seen it here many times where a good review on a new provider results in a surge of interest.

But the bad providers make excuses like Gabs is in this thread because they don't want people to have the full truth
And BOOM, why TOS is now dead, and why I believed it would fail from day one, not to mention it was corrupted from the Inside which didn't help either.

So, an anonymous review is now enough to draw conspiracy charges?

Too much network crime shows and paranoia.

As an attorney told me years ago at a get together, simple prostitution isn't a big draw for LE, it's prostitution and something else that gets them a twofor charge, illegal substances, etc.

15K bail means more than just offering up sex for $$.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 03:54 PM   #65
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Um...TOS is now dead cause the owner was called out for abusing people.

Just to clarify real quick.

Oh...and I have screenshots of my reviews...nothing but pure satisfaction from the authors...nothing to hide except the fact that some of y'all will never be allowed to put your little winkies anywhere near me. Shit...I guess I just let the secret slip. Well fuck me

(there should be a way to NOT see what blocked people said via quote)

The cops STILL USED YOUR REVIEWS AS EVIDENCE TO ARREST. -sigh- Your abusive ways are showing.
Old 05-11-2019, 03:56 PM   #66
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
It was getting boring around here, wasn't it?

I might fuck around and unblock some folks...or I might just fuck around and get laid. I haven't decided yet. Stay tuned
That would make this place real interesting to read again for sure.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 04:00 PM   #67
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

One provider who did a outcall from Scranton when we met in Binghamton had a boyfriend that knew she hobbied. She asked me not to review because he watched the hobby boards as if he was going to catch her stepping out on him. She also has a regular job. That is why I comply with the woman's wishes especially if it is mutual by both parties to reacquainte down the road.
Old 05-11-2019, 04:18 PM   #68
burgh1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Um...only when ONE person puts an advertisement up...that's one person...when reviews are added, that means there is TWO people...they can, have and will tack on conspiracy charges.
Actually if you think about it, the TOS vouch system could have been used for a textbook conspiracy case.
burgh1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 05:25 PM   #69
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bambino still can’t keep my name out of his mouth.
Gabs...not sure why you are still so obsessed with my BF.
I sponsor plenty of wrongly incarcerated persons that I’ve never met.

Lol.
Carry on...
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 08:09 PM   #70
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Now the party has really come to life with Miss Dreamgurrl chiming in.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:36 PM   #71
t-bird57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
No, it’s the extracurricular activities that some engage in. That chews up much of what they earn. Not all, but far too many. I’ve seen it up close and personal. I used to think I could help some back in the day. I was just an enabler. But I learned that lesson years ago. I think the one I helped the most actually got her shit together. Not sure. She moved back home and haven’t heard from her. She came from a good family and I’m guessing they took over.
Spot on been there done that. Rarely if ever does one of them actually get their shit together for good end of story.
t-bird57 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 05:03 AM   #72
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bird57 View Post
Spot on been there done that. Rarely if ever does one of them actually get their shit together for good end of story.
Who's good end of story? The idea that somehow y'all think you know how to run everyone's life? GTFOH with that nonsense.

You have no clue what someone has been through. NONE.

You sit and judge "they should get their shit together" and then come on a WHORE BOARD and bitch about the whores. Some of you even make fun of, belittle, put down and attempt to shame those living with a mental health disability.

MAYBE, just maybe...it's none of your fucking business? But that's just my thoughts.

I notice the ONLY people trying to get this arrested MOMMA out of jail, aren't any of the slobbyists around here. In fact...y'all just sit back and jerk your cock while the whores fight for your rights. This is how you get your man card? Letting girls fight your battles for you? And you call yourself a success in life? Y'all just a bunch of broke ass, selfish bitches.

Success is not about how many $$$ you have when you die...it's about how many lives you've helped up out of the trenches. Standing on others backs so you can get "ahead" in life is not success.

Hey that should be a quote!
Old 05-12-2019, 05:51 AM   #73
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Bambino still can’t keep my name out of his mouth.
Gabs...not sure why you are still so obsessed with my BF.
I sponsor plenty of wrongly incarcerated persons that I’ve never met.

Lol.
Carry on...
Only because you’re chiming in with your lies and bullshit. I’m sure you ran out to Tarrentum to bail her out!
Old 05-12-2019, 08:54 AM   #74
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Who's good end of story? The idea that somehow y'all think you know how to run everyone's life? GTFOH with that nonsense.

You have no clue what someone has been through. NONE.

You sit and judge "they should get their shit together" and then come on a WHORE BOARD and bitch about the whores. Some of you even make fun of, belittle, put down and attempt to shame those living with a mental health disability.

MAYBE, just maybe...it's none of your fucking business? But that's just my thoughts.

I notice the ONLY people trying to get this arrested MOMMA out of jail, aren't any of the slobbyists around here. In fact...y'all just sit back and jerk your cock while the whores fight for your rights. This is how you get your man card? Letting girls fight your battles for you? And you call yourself a success in life? Y'all just a bunch of broke ass, selfish bitches.

Success is not about how many $$$ you have when you die...it's about how many lives you've helped up out of the trenches. Standing on others backs so you can get "ahead" in life is not success.

Hey that should be a quote!
Let's drop the sanctimonious bullshit. You're just as full of it as the guys you loathe and pretend to ignore while verbally knifing at every opportunity so you can play attention whore and hooker board martyr.

The consistent need to try to emasculate every guy here you hold a grudge against makes me wonder how you have the time to fight for my rights or get oppressed hookers out of jail or make this hobby a better place.

Oh wait, it's all just more flame baiting and marketing. Carry on
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 09:23 AM   #75
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Let's drop the sanctimonious bullshit. You're just as full of it as the guys you loathe and pretend to ignore while verbally knifing at every opportunity so you can play attention whore and hooker board martyr.

The consistent need to try to emasculate every guy here you hold a grudge against makes me wonder how you have the time to fight for my rights or get oppressed hookers out of jail or make this hobby a better place.

Oh wait, it's all just more flame baiting and marketing. Carry on
She can barely take care of herself let alone somebody else.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women