Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160630
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #61
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2Day View Post
Yummmmmy. You just get sexier every time I see you post dallas lol
aw thanks sexy lady! Maybe when i get that way in spring,that other lady can be you! Yummmmmmmm!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #62
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

My ATF did this to me earlier this week....it was a big loade....I must say my taste is not bad ....whatever..... sloppiness in this case is definitely a virtue.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:50 AM   #63
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
aw thanks sexy lady! Maybe when i get that way in spring,that other lady can be you! Yummmmmmmm!!!
Never played with Kay2Day, but after a glorious time with Dallas, a double with the two of you looks like it would be off the chart!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:07 AM   #64
larry696
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

great thread!
larry696 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:39 AM   #65
J.Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

i did that once before out of the blue and it was erotic. It happed again recently where the lady I was with asked me to cum on her chest and she then demanded that I lick it clean. After I did that she cleaned off my face where there were some remnats of my cum.

Super erotic!!!!
J.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:38 AM   #66
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Wayne View Post
i did that once before out of the blue and it was erotic. It happed again recently where the lady I was with asked me to cum on her chest and she then demanded that I lick it clean. After I did that she cleaned off my face where there were some remnats of my cum.

Super erotic!!!!
hot damn that is HOT!!!! I luv doing that!!
Old 12-27-2013, 02:49 PM   #67
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is nothing sexier than a man who enjoys his own load! Yum
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #68
ESwho'snext?
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

While never having the pleasure of a snowball. I have come onto many a belly then she rub it in like lotion and lick her fingers. Wondering what it taste like I tried it one day. I found it to be a turn on but nasty tasting. I then researched into it. It turns out that you can change the taste by what you eat. Being a Sailor and having a lot of time alone I gave it a few test. I am sure I looked funny as hell jacking off then licking my own cum, ALONE. But I did find that if you eat a lot of fruits it can become very sweet. On the other end it you eat candy (sweets) it can become nasty as hell. I think it would turn me on greatly to lick it off a lady or to snowball in some way. But I like to please a lady and I want her to want my cum so if I can make it better for her I will try.

ESwho'snext? is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #69
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESwho'snext? View Post
While never having the pleasure of a snowball. I have come onto many a belly then she rub it in like lotion and lick her fingers. Wondering what it taste like I tried it one day. I found it to be a turn on but nasty tasting. I then researched into it. It turns out that you can change the taste by what you eat. Being a Sailor and having a lot of time alone I gave it a few test. I am sure I looked funny as hell jacking off then licking my own cum, ALONE. But I did find that if you eat a lot of fruits it can become very sweet. On the other end it you eat candy (sweets) it can become nasty as hell. I think it would turn me on greatly to lick it off a lady or to snowball in some way. But I like to please a lady and I want her to want my cum so if I can make it better for her I will try.

Old 12-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

There's nothing else that puts the exclamation point on a great submission session like a snowball.

Thankfully, the DFW providers are rather amenable to this request.
7071949597 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 06:18 AM   #71
lvus2bballed
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Two comments: one, Summer Snow in Ohio insisted I have pineapple juice the night before our meet to make it taste better. Absolutely convinced that it made a difference and of course I complied but no evidence to confirm.
I once had knew a great provider in Vancouver (now retired ) who did sensual dom with me. At the end of one session where she had finished me off with hj while sitting on my face she jumped off, scooped a wad of chum off my belly and smeared it on my lips and forced her fingers in before I realized what she was doing. It wasn't bad but the mischievous look on her face was priceless. It's too bad she retired - that could've been a decades-long relationship.
lvus2bballed is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:03 AM   #72
Viola
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 207278
My ECCIE Reviews

I really get turned on by snowballing as somewhat of a surprise. Discussed as allowed prior is more me though and I respect that decision if it's a no.

I love my own taste though and a kiss after daty is the perfect finish!

Viola
Viola is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:23 AM   #73
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola View Post
I really get turned on by snowballing as somewhat of a surprise. Discussed as allowed prior is more me though and I respect that decision if it's a no.

I love my own taste though and a kiss after daty is the perfect finish!

Viola
It's a huge turnon and THE bast way to finish off a gret BBBJ/CiM. It's also a mental thing too..both people knowing how it's going to end..the woman taking my load in her mouth while I cum...seeing her receiving it while I empty my balls...the anticipation as she slithers up my body..dragging het tits on me along the way...seeing it in her mouth..eye contact as she lowers her mouth to mine...the teasing of tonmgues..the parting of her lips...the distinc tase as her tongue enters my mouth..the playing as out tongues intertwine and share...watching her face looking at mine while I swallow.... sigh...all good.

I'm fortunate to have recently located several reliable Providers adept at oral that enjoy the scene described above.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:31 PM   #74
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have licked my
Cum off a woman's chest and fed it to
Her...pretty hot!!!0
daveindallas is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:07 AM   #75
Nastya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 217263
My ECCIE Reviews

During domina sessions I love to have a guy finish on my black latex gloves. Then have him clean every finger off before I remove the gloves.
Nastya is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women