Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47583
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-14-2014, 05:58 AM   #61
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

As a descendent of American Indians, specifically Comanche, I am not offended by the use of tribal

I am more offended by the constant bashing, flaming, of members that post on this board.
Everyone of you have said your peace over and over again in many many threADs and your thoughts are well documented. Move on. You sound like a broken record.

Directive: Do not spam the boards with more of that crap. If you do not like that; go away.
Old 03-14-2014, 11:51 AM   #62
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

On the subject of the alert, has anyone else heard anything about this? I'd be very interested in knowing the names of anyone who have even forced to cooperate with LE.

Ok to PM, if necessary. Im very interested in knowing if this is true. I am very disinterested in any personal animosity between posters.

TIA
Old 03-14-2014, 01:34 PM   #63
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks

Thank you Cabot for your call, I hope that info helped and you are truly a GENTLEMAN..

Sexy Sounding too!!
Old 03-14-2014, 03:50 PM   #64
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
You sound like a broken record.
Who's the broken record? I'm confused.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:05 AM   #65
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Real name of Provider

I got a call this morning from the lady who SAID SHE WAS WORKING WITH COPS..

She also told me her INDY handle.. and she is on there, I DON'T KNOW if she told me the real handle.. but this time, that name is there..

I did however get her REAL NAME AND ADDRESS AND REAL PHONE NUMBER..

Her cussing at me and telling me how I shouldn't have told you all that there were busts going on and her telling me that in CONFIDENCE she felt somehow made it okay for her to rat on us!!

I'm sorry, but Im not going to sit idly by and watch a bunch of Ladies go down. ESPECIALLY when I had the knowledge to WARN THEM.

I do not appreciate being dragged into her drama with the police, or Indy's, nor did I name her name anywhere in a public forum, (for this reason alone, I asked for people to call me) for that matter, she gave me the wrong name as to throw us off anyways..

BUT when she called today, she announced her INDY'S name and her number was on caller ID and that gave me her real name and address.

I did not ask for this info, I did not share it publicly, I don't even know what to do with it..but I felt we all should at least know what was going on, even IF we didn't have correct names, this allows us all to try and be safer..

To date for sharing info this is what I got:
1. Flogged in a public forum
2. Death threat, off with my head
3. Someone threatened to Take me down
4. Screamed and yelled at with cunt as being every other word
5. A lady going into a forum and saying I was ruining her business and making her clients cancel
6. been called a liar, drama queen, attention monger....sigh

All for warning people of something other people heard of anyways...

The Messenger is Dead.. Shot.. thru the heart.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:36 AM   #66
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

WTF................ This is some funny shit Chalotte. Thanks for the laugh.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:43 AM   #67
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Your welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge View Post
Everything I do is for you baby, with a name like that,, HUGE...I have to keep you loving me!!

Old 03-15-2014, 02:03 PM   #68
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
I thought I read somewhere about the mods prohibiting folks from piling on CC and from posting stuff that had NOTHING to do with the thread.

I nominate this HUGE troll for points.
Old 03-15-2014, 03:04 PM   #69
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Looks like this a spread to indys.........

They are all reading but won't comment?
Old 03-15-2014, 04:08 PM   #70
Busyguy1
Registered Member

I've been reading here and on Indys ...... interesting conversation being that I do not know any of the parties involved ..... but we will find out soon enough ..... if nothing happens I would say the majority of the people hammering on Charlotte have it right .... I don't know her, don't plan on meeting her in the future ...... if someone does have an issue with LE and it turns out to be related to this string and the one on Indys then Charlotte will be vindicated and everyone can eat crow and Charlotte can puff her boobs out and say I told you so ...... my biggest issue is if there are innocent parties that have been sucked into this and are going to be hurt ...... there are a couple of ladies on Indys that are pretty outspoken about their innocence in this and if I was involved with LE I think I would be trying to keep a low profile and not be proclaiming to the masses that they were framed ...... happy bitching everyone
Old 03-15-2014, 05:06 PM   #71
BTBear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Wow... my head hurts after reading this and the threads on Indys...

If you don't think that LEO is on all of the boards, maybe I should sell you a bridge in NYC.

What makes less sense to me is how a provider who blatantly misrepresents herself in ads and on her own website with pictures of other women is taken with such credibility. There is a reason God created Google Image search for us hobbyists to use.

Why can't everyone just go out, pay for some pussy and get laid. I know I am because it does wonders to relieve a headache.
Old 03-15-2014, 05:40 PM   #72
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busyguy1 View Post
if someone does have an issue with LE and it turns out to be related to this string and the one on Indys then Charlotte will be vindicated and everyone can eat crow and Charlotte can puff her boobs out and say I told you so ......
You ARE MISGUIDED..The last thing I want is for ANYONE TO GET BUSTED..

HENCE THE POSTING ORIGINALLY!!!

I never wanted this info, I never posted it, and if some takes what I have said and goes to start a thread on Indys naming names,, they are ignorant and childish, I am sure they probably added a few names to the list of changed it to make me look like I am accusing a few more or changed it around to fit their needs..

Pathetic lives,, REALLY PEOPLE. grow some balls and get the real story, I will three way you with the real lady who accused you all of being with LE..

Old 03-15-2014, 06:25 PM   #73
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
I thought I read somewhere about the mods prohibiting folks from piling on CC and from posting stuff that had NOTHING to do with the thread.

I nominate this HUGE troll for points.
Why Dames????? Did I start a rumor????? Did I ask people to call me so I could share information with them???? Did I tell everyone I have real names and real phone numbers????? Didn't I read somewhere the mods telling her the proper form to post an alert in?????

One of two things is going on here as I see it.
1) CC has some inside information but she is the worlds worst poster. That would account for the HUGE inconsistencies and holes in her story.
2) CC is a drama queen.

Either way I find it funny as hell...........
Old 03-15-2014, 06:32 PM   #74
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
, I will three way you with the real lady who accused you all of being with LE..

"you all"? What's that mean? Are we all working with law enforcement? Is someone suffering from paranoia?
Old 03-15-2014, 07:03 PM   #75
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
1) CC has some inside information but she is the worlds worst poster. That would account for the HUGE inconsistencies and holes in her story.
I'm going with this option,, since I don't live and breathe on the boards..either way, I do have emails, phone numbers and names,, you ALL choose not to ask for them, so be it.. I wish you all well in the fact that you are choosing to ignore information.

Not my problem anymore.

As one caller said.. They are all amateur CSI detective wanna be's.. to me that was some funny shit...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women