Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Well that explains the lack of wood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
It was snowing.
There were funky chinamen from funky chinatown...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc8wQ...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCYnil1nqes&feature=fv wrel

which one you like best? old school or new?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkG...eature=related
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #62
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Word!

His lack of wood was stone cold straight though. He was from London of course and would pay for scat and other things, but never could get aroused with his own wife.

Watch the movie WTF. You get to see Jessica Biel's tits and that hot red head from Wedding Crashers is in it too.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:47 PM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I probably couldn't even wonk my willy with Jessica on me mind

Quote:
Word!

His lack of wood was stone cold straight though. He was from London of course and would pay for scat and other things, but never could get aroused with his own wife.

Watch the movie WTF. You get to see Jessica Biel's tits and that hot red head from Wedding Crashers is in it too.
I rather Scooby Doo the Reddy head than Biel any day.

Ya'll have me thinking/talking Clockwork Orange
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #64
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

To me, high end provider means high $$$$$$. I have seen too many providers that are not classified as high end, but to me would qualify just as well. I would assume they are really implying someone for an exquisite evening on the town that is supposed to have knock out looks and body.

Irish, From my stand point, you classify as high end in all but $$$. Be happy to take you anywhere!

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:11 PM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Those cats were fast as lightening

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsgt38801 View Post
. Be happy to take you anywhere!

That is the mutha fucn def of high end right there
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:13 PM   #66
Bluntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Word!

Isla Fisher is gorgeous I just dont understand why she ended up with Borat I guess a sense of humor can get you the girl. I may have to check London out I think Jason Statham is great and usually go see his movies although some have sucked.

Bluntman is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:34 PM   #67
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
We are hoping that the mods will get so annoyed with us posting our PR stuff that they will let ALL of us in again! Next thread will be about periods!
You say that like we male mods have anything to do with it. We don't. Lets NOT have a period thread.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:18 PM   #68
Laurentius
Valued Poster

The difference? Honestly? The most expensive providers simply ask for more money.

I should qualify this by saying I am really picky in some ways, and both my approach to hobbying generally and my selection criteria make me an unsuitable client for probably 90% of providers of any sort.

Of those that remain, no matter how much or little they charge, they are truly fine human beings across the board. They are intelligent, accessible, attractive and a joy to be around. In my case, they tend to be, in some ways, a bit geeky or nerdy (in a good way).

About half of my appointments are with ladies whose minimum fee is $600 or higher; and the other half are with ladies who charge $250-$300. For some reason the middle ground is rare for me -- maybe there just aren't a lot of providers there.

Other than the differences that pertain to women as individuals, about the only differences I have ascertained in terms of my direct experience within the subset of women I have seen at the two price points are that the ladies at the higher price points tend to dress in more expensive clothing and rent more expensive hotels. There may be other differences such as lower volume; but that's not something I can personally experience or verify.

Beyond that, any characteristic typically attributed to a courtesan, HDH or whatnot I have also found among ladies at a lower price point. Although, I should point out that my own approach to hobbying tends to bring out those characteristics; and they may not be displayed for 4-F appointments.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #69
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
Isla Fisher is gorgeous I just dont understand why she ended up with Borat I guess a sense of humor can get you the girl. I may have to check London out I think Jason Statham is great and usually go see his movies although some have sucked.

Yes I agree but only liked the Transporter and London. Here's your girl...

Old 02-07-2011, 10:23 PM   #70
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yummmmm London,I love love love Shemar Moore!

and this guy too....Trace Adkins.....he is what a dream man looks like!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #71
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
The difference? Honestly? The most expensive providers simply ask for more money.

I should qualify this by saying I am really picky in some ways, and both my approach to hobbying generally and my selection criteria make me an unsuitable client for probably 90% of providers of any sort.

Of those that remain, no matter how much or little they charge, they are truly fine human beings across the board. They are intelligent, accessible, attractive and a joy to be around. In my case, they tend to be, in some ways, a bit geeky or nerdy (in a good way).

About half of my appointments are with ladies whose minimum fee is $600 or higher; and the other half are with ladies who charge $250-$300. For some reason the middle ground is rare for me -- maybe there just aren't a lot of providers there.

Other than the differences that pertain to women as individuals, about the only differences I have ascertained in terms of my direct experience within the subset of women I have seen at the two price points are that the ladies at the higher price points tend to dress in more expensive clothing and rent more expensive hotels. There may be other differences such as lower volume; but that's not something I can personally experience or verify.

Beyond that, any characteristic typically attributed to a courtesan, HDH or whatnot I have also found among ladies at a lower price point. Although, I should point out that my own approach to hobbying tends to bring out those characteristics; and they may not be displayed for 4-F appointments.
Well said hun
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:45 AM   #72
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Lets NOT have a period thread.
Unless it's about Shakespearian England or courtesan Italy.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:53 AM   #73
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post

well said, could not agree more. Its most certainly just about charging more :-) Its about priorities a provider has as well. Some don`t want to have so many clients and prefer to see less people. HDHs certainly earn less in the long run, but the priorities are just different. I have worked at lower rates for a long time and made as much money as possible. And now i have high rates because i have other priorities in my life. I do not think anything else except charging more (and probably spending more money on good photos and surrounding) adds up to being a HDH. Neither are they (we) more intelligent or more of anything else than anyone who charges less (I think some posts some HDHs make on this post proof that sufficiently ....hehehehe)

I think to combine the amount of money a provider charges with attributes in character or beauty or whatnot is not justified. Its very chasticing for anyone else who works differently for what ever reason. HDHs don`t make so much money like others who adapt their rates to the market. But its more likely they don`t want to make as much money, because they are having other priorities. (That said - if they do not have two profiles and exploit both ends of the market :-) (lol) - these are some smart chica`s.....;-)..)
When i used to work at lower rates i was only and primarily focussing on that job to finance my other career. Now i don`t want to do that anymore. That is abot all the difference for me personally. Having high rates guarantee less inquiries and more time for something else. That is all.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:08 AM   #74
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post

I think to combine the amount of money a provider charges with attributes in character or beauty or whatnot is not justified. Its very chasticing for anyone else who works differently for what ever reason. HDHs don`t make so much money like others who adapt their rates to the market. But its more likely they don`t want to make as much money, because they are having other priorities. (That said - if they do not have two profiles and exploit both ends of the market :-) (lol) - these are some smart chica`s.....;-)..)
When i used to work at lower rates i was only and primarily focussing on that job to finance my other career. Now i don`t want to do that anymore. That is abot all the difference for me personally. Having high rates guarantee less inquiries and more time for something else. That is all.
I agree. Well said Nina.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:57 PM   #75
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
You say that like we male mods have anything to do with it. We don't. Lets NOT have a period thread.
It's ok..false alarm lol. I am back IN baby!! Tell Ike to watch the top 10 list because I am about to bump him down a notch he he he!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women