Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2014, 06:45 AM   #61
Phil A.Cheaux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling View Post
I've sent a few gentleman callers right back out the door, but my reasons were based on their mental health, rather than their looks. I would rather drink a cup of coffee or read a good book during that free time than put myself in any danger.

Makes sense and wouldn't blame you in the least. Sometimes what is on the other side of the door just isn't worth it.
Phil A.Cheaux is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:13 AM   #62
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Ditto. These new photos are pretty great, and need to be on her Showcase! Amy has recreated herself, and I applaud her.

http://www.myproviderguide.com/escor...-pse-baby.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS View Post
She truly looks nothing like her showcase...the new pictures really do show off them curves and how pretty she is! Go on girl, it was a pleasure working with ya!
Wow! Those pics are great! I like the Marilyn Monroe make up in the one.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:55 PM   #63
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
thanks again Amy for being such a great model with those beautiful curves. I admire you so much for your turn around and determination. Such a pleasure to meet you and work together, you gave 110 percent.
Thank you doll, it's meeting ladies like yourself, BDS and Fancy who are so down to earth and sexy at the same time that make me less skiddish around providers!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:08 PM   #64
Guest102114
Account Disabled

User ID: 199863
My ECCIE Reviews

If I was a guy and I went and saw someone that looked steaming hot in her pics, but 30lbs heavier with a butter face, then yes I'd walk. It's called false advertisement. And no I wouldn't give her crap because that's not right... Now if the pictures are accurate, yes she'd deserve some kind of compensation...
Guest102114 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:05 PM   #65
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

During my time in the hobby, especially before BT when Wildflowers and Escape were shut down, I had met every provider I saw at different socials. So I knew who I was seeing before the fact.

After BT, I still knew most of the ladies, but not like before. So I counted on reviews (this was before ECCIE and totally ASPD) that guys wrote. I had read several reviews on a lady who I had never met, but counted on her reviews as being accurate. It was known that she was a BBW, but on the smaller side. Again, her reviews were 'glowing'.

I've never considered myself to be hard on a ladies look. Since I've never been confused with Brad Pitt, who am I to really judge? So, in this context, I've always seen some sort of beauty in all of the girls.

Back to the provider with glowing reviews. I made my way to her apt. and didn't really know what to expect. I knocked on the door and she answers.

I almost fainted. This lady was a freaking beast. I'm fixing to pay for 'this'? She should fucking be paying me.

What to do?

I went in and she went to the bathroom to do whatever she did in the bathroom. During this time, I'm collecting my thoughts. I didn't want to leave because I took my chances and it wasn't her fault she wasn't attractive.

So I put myself in a situation where I'm the provider. I pretended I was a gigolo just to see if I could complete the deal. I'm normally a two bell guy, but not in this case. There was no bed, just a massage table and a chair. Doggy was on the menu and from the back, I just imagined I was with Italia or somebody else. Eyes closed, just wanting to nut and be done. I had mentally separated myself from what was going on. Finally I nutted, and a weak one at that. She wondered if everything was OK. I just told her I left my little blue pill, which I've never used, at home. I hugged her and made it out of the door.

Actually this session led me to a couple of thoughts.

First of all, when walking through the mall or somewhere else, I can see some very unattractive lady and say to myself 'I've done worse' and laugh. Because I've done worse........

The second is this. In my early days of the hobby, say 1999-2003 or so, I was pretty much a 'bros before hoes' type of guy. I kind of changed my ways over the years, and I may have become more of a 'white knight' kind of guy. But that's OK. The session with the above unnamed lady, really solidified this. How many ladies have to get very intimate with guys they would rather not be in the same room with, or guys who're drunk, stoned, or unclean..........yet they have to pull it off like it's a good time. How many ladies are terrified the first time they meet some unknown guy, knowing they could rape and rob them? Or beat them up or kill them. I know this may seem to be extreme, but who really knows what they deal with on a daily basis, that we never know about or consider.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:23 PM   #66
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

With the exception of putting themselves in a position to be managed or are slaves they do not "have" to do that.

Providers have just as much right to be selective if they choose to do so.

Oh and I've been in the very shoes you were in and it practically played out the same way as you describe lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:56 PM   #67
Prime Time
Neon Deion

I don't give a shit what they think. It's a free country. (unless you're paying for pussy)
Prime Time is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women