Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452958
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35524
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2018, 11:48 AM   #61
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...rK1?li=BBnba9I
motor is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 01:02 PM   #62
777guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

NFL is on my “bad” list.
No watchee last year,
and no watchee this year.
They can stuff it.
Over paid, underperforming, big babies, with no sense of obligation
to the ownership or the fans who support the sport.
Why are the advertisers still in the game with the NFL???
777guy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 01:16 PM   #63
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Bunch of pussies.

You stand for the National Anthem, period.

I don't care where you are from originally, what your religion is, your political affiliation is, who you voted for and didn't vote for, what your race is, you stand for the National Anthem.

If you don't, you can leave this country.

Furthermore if you are on a football team as a player or a team staff, you are an employee of that football team and the football team is your employer and you do everything your employer asks you to do as long as it's not illegal or questionable (like jumping off a cliff or jumping out of an airplane without a parachute).

Many of these sports players, if it weren't for their skills playing in a particular sport, they will still be working minimum wage with no college degree: no sports playing skills = no scholarship for college.

Then many of them become big time sports players and make gazmillions and act so freaking unappreciative of what they have!!

It's not just sports players. Rap artists are like that too!! Particular one in mind: Kanye West.

Always complaining about how he is fucking broke and $53 million in debt and it's not true and all he is doing is using to bring attention to himself.

For someone who is fucking every other guy's and girl's fantasy: FAKE BIG ASS Kim K (they can keep her, GROSS), he has no right to complain.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 03:14 PM   #64
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Furthermore if you are on a football team as a player or a team staff, you are an employee of that football team and the football team is your employer and you do everything your employer asks you to do as long as it's not illegal or questionable (like jumping off a cliff or jumping out of an airplane without a parachute).
Normally this would be correct, except that the NFL is a union shop with a union agreement and union rules. And, who knows what's in any individual player's contract.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 07:59 PM   #65
CG2014
Premium Access

Thumbs down

They are slowly turning the NFL into a game for pussies.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...legal-in-2018/

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2018/8...-flag-football

Might as well get it over with right now and make it powder puff flag football.
Old 08-03-2018, 08:44 AM   #66
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^ yup and with the new helmet rule ( which no body understands ) its gonna be flag football ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 06:53 PM   #67
YourHonor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Bunch of pussies.

I don't care where you are from originally, what your religion is, your political affiliation is, who you voted for and didn't vote for, what your race is, you stand for the National Anthem.

Many of these sports players, if it weren't for their skills playing in a particular sport, they will still be working minimum wage with no college degree: no sports playing skills = no scholarship for college.

Then many of them become big time sports players and make gazmillions and act so freaking unappreciative of what they have!!

It's not just sports players. Rap artists are like that too!! Particular one in mind: Kanye West.

Always complaining about how he is fucking broke and $53 million in debt and it's not true and all he is doing is using to bring attention to himself.

For someone who is fucking every other guy's and girl's fantasy: FAKE BIG ASS Kim K (they can keep her, GROSS), he has no right to complain.
I'll leave the country when I'm good and fuckin ready, thank you very much, and when I do, it will be because I used my passport to vacation on an island I haven't been to already.

The irony here is protesting is the most American thing any American can do (have we REALLY forgot how America came to be in the first place)...so basically Kaepernick and anyone that protests is more American than anybody who is bitching about said protest.

The soldiers in our military literally have died for our right to protest the very flag that some people are taking issue with being protested.

Or do you only bend the knee for the military when it fits your rhetoric and talking points?
YourHonor is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:06 PM   #68
CG2014
Premium Access

Someone is taking it overly sensitive and personal and getting very defensive.

Must have a corn cob stuck up his ass!
Old 08-03-2018, 11:27 PM   #69
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Are there any black clored owners in the NFL ???
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 11:47 PM   #70
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
Are there any black clored owners in the NFL ???
Black, no.

Minority, yes.

Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shahid Khan, who is Pakistani American, and Kim Pegula, who is Asian American and co-owns the Buffalo Bills.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:13 PM   #71
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
They are slowly turning the NFL into a game for pussies.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...legal-in-2018/

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2018/8...-flag-football

Might as well get it over with right now and make it powder puff flag football.
Jack Lambert said something like that (Steelers Linebacker, around 1974), he said the Quarterbacks should start wearing dresses.. this was after some rule enacted shortly before.. those dress-wearing Quarterbacks would look like Lumberjacks today, LOL
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 04:46 AM   #72
YourHonor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Someone is taking it overly sensitive and personal and getting very defensive.

Must have a corn cob stuck up his ass!

Not sensitive at all...or have anything stuck up my ass, just exposing the bullshit you call an opinion / argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014
Bunch of pussies.

So I and people that don't stand (or have NEVER stood or given respect to the flag and national anthem) are less American, nevermind and completely disregarding the fact that we were ACTUALLY BORN AND RAISED HERE?

WHO THE FUCK MADE YOU (and anyone that is dumbassed enough to think like you) MR. AMERICA AND GATEKEEPER OF AMERICAN NATIONALISM?

Yet ANOTHER classic case of hijacking the original intent of Kaepernick's protest, because instead of talking about WHAT HE ACTUALLY DID IT FOR, people are talking about something completely different (and severely irrelevant) altogether.

Have fun with whatever rebuttal you see fit to give, and if you continue to watch the NFL, more power to you.

I, however, choose to go view and patronize products where people that look like me are celebrated, not tolerated, and clearly, the NFL chooses to be a willing beta to Trump over doing the right thing and supporting its current (in Kaepernick's case, now former) employees.
YourHonor is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:40 AM   #73
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourHonor View Post
Not sensitive at all...or have anything stuck up my ass, just exposing the bullshit you call an opinion / argument.

So I and people that don't stand (or have NEVER stood or given respect to the flag and national anthem) are less American, nevermind and completely disregarding the fact that we were ACTUALLY BORN AND RAISED HERE?

WHO THE FUCK MADE YOU (and anyone that is dumbassed enough to think like you) MR. AMERICA AND GATEKEEPER OF AMERICAN NATIONALISM?

Yet ANOTHER classic case of hijacking the original intent of Kaepernick's protest, because instead of talking about WHAT HE ACTUALLY DID IT FOR, people are talking about something completely different (and severely irrelevant) altogether.

Have fun with whatever rebuttal you see fit to give, and if you continue to watch the NFL, more power to you.

I, however, choose to go view and patronize products where people that look like me are celebrated, not tolerated, and clearly, the NFL chooses to be a willing beta to Trump over doing the right thing and supporting its current (in Kaepernick's case, now former) employees.

The orange ape POTUS still has a personal vendetta against the NFL. First for getting his ass handed to him when he was part of the ill-fated USFL, and then when they rejected him as an owner because he really did not have enough money. How anyone backs this moron is beyond me.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:56 AM   #74
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
The orange ape POTUS still has a personal vendetta against the NFL. First for getting his ass handed to him when he was part of the ill-fated USFL, and then when they rejected him as an owner because he really did not have enough money. How anyone backs this moron is beyond me.
Okay! I have wasted a little time and read the post and I have only one thing to say! Look-at-Stupid was the perfect handle for you!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 10:22 AM   #75
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

You could not match wits, nor anything else with me, if your fucking life depended on it old man
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women