Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47602
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2017, 02:47 AM   #61
delimex007

Encounters: 17

Folks - no need for personal insults here. Funz- for whatever reason you said you didnt have a great time with Eatme - and that is fine - you have stated it in your review. Other Eccie guys have seen her - they had a great time - and they posted their review and stated their opinion.

So Funz- No point in making every post or thread of yours about her. This is a review board - you stated your opinion & other guys who have seen her have stated theirs - and folks will decide on their own. Also - please refrain from any personal insults as it serves no purpose and leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Thanks for your co-operation and understanding.
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:08 AM   #62
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by funzthere View Post
Lol [staff edit - please refrain from personal insults - DM ]and pretty soon you will probably be saying that I'm doc holyday too.
For the record, Funz is NOT Doc Holyday. Doc Holyday is an educated gentleman who treats the ladies of ECCIE with kindness and respect. On the other hand, Funz is a....well I will let the members of this community come to their own conclusions.

I also think delimex has given some good advice here. ^^^^^. I also think it is best that everyone move on and stop feeding the troll. I am done with this thread. Ladies, gentlemen, good day!!!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:55 AM   #63
cactusjuice5
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

cactusjuice5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:23 AM   #64
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

and yet another example of the management taking the soft hand with stupid fucks instead of just banning them immediately. lacey is a good girl and it's 100% obvious what is going on here.

but that's ok. there is a whole lot of stupid going on in this thread but eccie has a long memory.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:32 AM   #65
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good morning West Texas friends... Man of man... Reading this post is crazy... This post has been painted red more then any post I have seen in a while and all for warnings about refraining from insults... Everyone needs to step back and take a breather... Nobody should be able to get ya'll outta character... It is clear Funz did not enjoy his time/screening process with Eatmeallover but everyone fueling the fire is not gonna help... This post could have went another direction... He could have posted the warning and everyone could have ignored his continued negativity and only posted what kind of experience they had with Eatmeallover... It would have turned the whole post around... Lets not feed into negative drama everyone...

Eatmeallover - Girl finish your last few days off strong... Ignore the drama... Just know all the lovely gents that have posted for you know and understand you rock... This guy will more then likely post more about you but you getting upset is just gonna make your day stink... Smile beautiful and get back to that cheerful personality everyone loves... Remember... The only person that can take your smile away is YOU... Don't give anyone the satisfaction of doing so... Ignore this post...

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend... I am still laying in bed but it currently looks beautiful outside... Of course being in West Texas that could change any minute.... And btw... Has anyone seen the photo eatmeallover posted of her booty? Damn girl!!!
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 10:04 AM   #66
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 164

I have never seen her, and now apparently never will since she is leaving, so I am completely neutral. But I have been on here for 5 years and I know when someone has an agenda. And I have trust that the vast majority of 93 reviews can be relied upon. Such a waste of time and energy here.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 10:41 AM   #67
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
and yet another example of the management taking the soft hand with stupid fucks instead of just banning them immediately. lacey is a good girl and it's 100% obvious what is going on here.

but that's ok. there is a whole lot of stupid going on in this thread but eccie has a long memory.
No, it is an example of a modtard doing it correctly. So, he doesn't get his own ass out on the ledge.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 01:25 PM   #68
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

DH is 100%! Once warned, it is back in the poster's end of the court.

One suggestion for all Providers reading this... this could have died sooner if Lacy had not commented. Sometimes it is a good idea to just sit back and say nothing, especially when everyone is defending you! It would have been better to just say "thanks guys!" And let it die!! LOL. This is a good example to be above it all... is...

Lea
With her Admin tits on...
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 12:22 PM   #69
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

1. there are times to "be above it all" for sure, but sometimes it's also worth defending yourself even if it's against some interweb loser with an axe to grind. as long as you can do it without making yourself look worse....and she didn't.

2. i also sympathize with her frustration at the board doing apparently nothing in these situations. as i've said before, this place needs a time out corner for cunts.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 05:09 PM   #70
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Other than expressing an opinion you don't agree with what guidelines did he break? And before you say posting a fake review that could not be proven....
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 05:16 PM   #71
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

And you are right about defending yourself. She did not make herself look worse and I am not being critical of her. The response of the guys was a good opportunity or example of a great situation when all a provider has to do is say "thanks!"

Also, we like for a thread to take care of itself, which this one did in spades. In essence, the guy being an ass is not necessarily a guideline violation! Wasn't really anything for a Mod to do... the other guys in this thread handled it just fine. Membership will take care of wayfaring members!
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 07:31 PM   #72
Oldsailor64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Well....I have read the entire thread....I just am simply amazed why anyone wants to attack this amazing provider. I have only seen her once, but it was an experience of a lifetime. She is an absolute sweetheart. She got ripped off her in Lubbock and several attacked her and called her names.....OMG for what. She has a life, a story....a story that is very compelling a sad....but she also has a plan....and she will move on and reach her goals in life....I for one wish her the very best in all that she endeavors....don't let the haters bring you down baby.....rock on!!!
Oldsailor64 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 08:43 PM   #73
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Well I guess Funz or Smiles or whatever he is calling himself today, will have to go to that other Board to carry on his BS crusade because I see he is BANNED here.

See you around Funz, oh wait, on second thought, I won't be seeing you around, your BANNED!!!! So long Funz. Don't go away mad Funz but do go away, far, far away!!!!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 04:32 PM   #74
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 09:54 PM   #75
Phoenix1998
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

I texted eatmeallover and I couldn't make it happen due to scheduling conflicts. Sadly, I never got to have a session wirh her. But I can tell you she was sweet, professional, and very clear about her screening process. Someone has an axe to grind. Someone needs to be banned pronto, please. Need to think about provider safety as well.
Phoenix1998 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women