Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59963
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2012, 03:57 PM   #61
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And you are deflecting. It is discrimination. If you are ok with that, then fine. I am looking at people that opppse gays now, not the history of their discrimination. Should states be able to deny women the right to vote or their right divorce. Would it be ok if states only allowed men the right to petition divorce?

As an example I'd say this, leaving a restaurant today there was a dedicated METRO bus taking someone to Beck's. Do I believe in discriminating against the handicap? No. Do I think as a society we are honor bound to provide them a dedicated transportation? No also, because of the cost. It costs us absolutely nothing to allow gays and lesbians to marry so have at it.

I do think that BM has a point. It has become a PC issue so civil union seems to be a better solution. I have never deflected this issue. I've said from the beginning that if gay and lesbian people want to marry, let them. I just also added that according to federal law that will not get them federal benefits.

Quote:
She devils should be hit upside the head with a 2x4 at least twice a day. Those man haters are the real problem with marriage, not gays!
Veiled obsession is still obsession. When you are not making it all about me, you amuse me with your coy, veiled obsession. It brings a little smile to my face to find your little love notes.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #62
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Off to play golf. I hope Torrey Pines
Bucket List course for me. Don't fall off the cliff, its a long way to the jagged rocks below. LOL!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Olivia, you sound like you already been hit upside the head with a 2x4. You have covered all your bases on this issue. Either they are discriminated against or not. Either the law should be changed or not. Nothing PC about it. Boardman got ahold of a she devil that fucd his head on this issue. It will take him a bit to recover. He is not as experienced in bat shit crazy she devils like me!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Bucket List course for me. Don't fall off the cliff, its a long way to the jagged rocks below. LOL!
Make sure the wind isnt howling. I barely broke 90
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #65
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
WTF, not a bad score, I played it back in the 80's was a 12 hc at the time and shot a 92. That's when I played quite a bit. Sorry for jackin the thread...lol.... and yea the wind can be a screamer.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:42 PM   #66
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
I'd be quite tickled to shoot in the 80's there. I did get a 90 couple years ago at Pebble Beach. Cold windy bitch that it was.

Look at my rules post, no mention of hijacks. Its the Sandbox, hijacks are allowed and even encouraged here. Look at pretty much any thread we got, they are all hijacked the fuck out of!
Old 05-13-2012, 10:55 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Look at my rules post, no mention of hijacks. Its the Sandbox, hijacks are allowed and even encouraged here. Look at pretty much any thread we got, they are all hijacked the fuck out of!
Hear! Hear!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:26 PM   #68
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Default No rules in a knife fight

Quote:
I'd be quite tickled to shoot in the 80's there. I did get a 90 couple years ago at Pebble Beach. Cold windy bitch that it was.

Your post about there being no rules reminded of a movie scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1e9Matf19k
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #69
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Olivia, you sound like you already been hit upside the head with a 2x4. You have covered all your bases on this issue. Either they are discriminated against or not. Either the law should be changed or not. Nothing PC about it. Boardman got ahold of a she devil that fucd his head on this issue. It will take him a bit to recover. He is not as experienced in bat shit crazy she devils like me!
I've said it a million times; hopefully the million and first time will set in with you. I don't care if they marry or not. I do not think every nitpicking group needs to "protected". Civil unions or marriage IDK, but they should be allowed to join legally! The federal law needs to be changed for married same-sex couples to get federal benefits. I see absolutely no reason, since it costs society nothing, not to do so.

To recap:

• Get married or civilly joined IDK.
  • Change the federal law to allow same-sex civilly joined people to receive federal benefits.
  • It was a Democrat president that signed the bill making it illegal for the feds to grant federal benefits to same-sex partners regardless of what the state decided about marriage.
  • Not every group needs their highly limited minority "protected" especially if it is expensive.
  • PC is the bane of our society.
  • Boardman changed my mind on this to some degree not the other way around. I now see it as PC vs society issue more than a who cares if gay people get married issue. So, yet again you either can't read, can't comprehend or choose not to comprehend. Either way, it is more of you twisting and turning on yourself to make an argument with yourself and no one else.
  • We are now at the limit of what stupid conversation I am willing to engage in with you. I am going to go back to the three and done with you unless you, amateurishly, try to twist my words. You are outta your league Darling. It's ok, I accept you the way you are .
And for the record: One man's She Devil is another man's obsession IJS.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:06 PM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Olivia you musta been hit with a 4x4. There is nothing PC about it. Gays are discriminated against period on this issue. Why dont you go back to not responding at all to threads over your head in pay grade. You are part of a PC group btw. Women. She devils are protected in this group. Amazing how you want your protection but do not give a shit about others. Sadly that is how the majority are. You are no different.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:15 PM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking cold windy Bitch, Olivia will think you are talking bout her

Quote:

of!
I shot 80 on the south course today. Missed a 4ft uphill putt for Birdie on 18!

Perfect weather today. I gotta move out here, I love all the Spanish chicks!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #72
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Are you channeling Edraine Cole, that crazy witch from Denver? Smoking hot bod but same flawed logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

I do think that BM has a point. It has become a PC issue so civil union seems to be a better solution. I have never deflected this issue. I've said from the beginning that if gay and lesbian people want to marry, let them. I just also added that according to federal law that will not get them federal benefits.

His point was that they already have all the rights that married people have. That is a lie, a myth. Lies like that give cover to people to say this PC crap. It is not PC, it is discrimination, pure and simple. If you and boardman are for that, then just say so but quit saying that it is PC gone amuck. That is total BS.

That is why the law needs to be changed. You keep saying it does not matter. Well without the change in law they are discriminated aganist.
http://www.now.org/issues/marriage/marriage_unions.html

What is marriage?

Marriage is a unique legal status conferred by and recognized by governments all over the world. It brings with it a host of reciprocal obligations, rights and protections. It is also a cultural institution. No other word has that power and no other status can provide that protection.

Married couples have 1,138 federal rights, protections and responsibilities such as:
  • Social Security benefits upon death, disability or retirement of spouse, as well as benefits for minor children.
  • Family and Medical Leave protections to care for a new child or a sick or injured family member
  • Workers' Compensation protections for the family of a worker injured on the job
  • Access to COBRA insurance benefits so the family doesn't lose health insurance when one spouse is laid off
  • ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act) protections such as the ability to leave a pension, other than Social Security, to your spouse
  • Exemptions from penalties on IRA and pension rollovers
  • Exemptions from estate taxes when a spouse dies
  • Exemptions from federal income taxes on spouse's health insurance
  • The right to visit a sick or injured loved one, have a say in life and death matters during hospitalization.
What is a civil union?

A civil union is a legal status granted by a state. The State of Vermont created civil unions in 2000. It provides legal protection to couples at the state law level, but omits federal protections, as well as the dignity, clarity, security and power of the word "marriage".
Civil unions are different from civil marriage and that difference has wide-ranging implications that make the two institutions unequal, such as:
Portability:
Marriages are respected state to state for all purposes but questions remain as to how civil unions will be treated in other states. The two appellate courts that have addressed the issue in Connecticut and Georgia have disregarded them based on the fact that their own states do not grant civil unions.
Federal Benefits:
According to a 1997 General Accounting Office report, civil marriage brings with it at least 1,049 legal protections and responsibilities from the federal government alone. Civil unions bring none of these critical legal protections.
Taxes and Public Benefits for the Family:
Because the federal government does not respect civil unions, a couple with a civil union will be in a kind of limbo with regard to governmental functions performed by both state and federal governments, such as taxation, pension protections, provision of insurance for families, and means-tested programs like Medicaid. Even when states try to provide legal protections, they may be foreclosed from doing so in joint federal/state programs.
Filling Out Forms:
Every day we fill out forms that ask us whether we are married, single, divorced or widowed. People joined in a civil union do not fit in any of those categories. People with civil unions should be able to identify themselves as a single family unit yet misrepresenting oneself on official documents can be considered fraud and can carry potential serious criminal penalties.
Separate and Unequal—Second Class Status:
Even if there were no substantive differences in the way the law treated marriages and civil unions, the fact that a civil union remains a separate status only for gay people represents real and powerful inequality. The United States Constitution requires legal equality for all. Including lesbian and gay couples within existing marriage laws in is the fairest and simplest thing to do.
Ending a Civil Union:
If you are married, you can get divorced in any state in which you are a resident. But if states continue to disregard civil unions, there is no way to end the relationship other than establishing residency in Vermont and filing for dissolution there. This has already created problems for couples who now have no way to terminate their legal agreement.

Quote:
I've said it a million times; hopefully the million and first time will set in with you. I don't care if they marry or not. I do not think every nitpicking group needs to "protected". Ci

It is not a matter of protection, it is a matter of equality, it is a matter of discrimination. That is why what Obama has done has galvanized that community, as it should. Do you as a woman want protection from the government discriminating aganist you? Or is that just PC hogwash?

Quote:

• Get married or civilly joined IDK. Well I do, as long as you treat both sets equally.
  • Change the federal law to allow same-sex civilly joined people to receive federal benefits. That is what Obama has endorsed. Fuc, you been living in the woods?
  • It was a Democrat president that signed the bill making it illegal for the feds to grant federal benefits to same-sex partners regardless of what the state decided about marriage. What is your point? Obama was not the one who did so.
  • Not every group needs their highly limited minority "protected" especially if it is expensive. Yes, you are right, retards should have to drive theirself to Beck's for a Hamburger.
  • PC is the bane of our society. Especially when it pertains to women. We were a much better nation before ya'll could vote.
  • Boardman changed my mind on this to some degree not the other way around. I now see it as PC vs society issue more than a who cares if gay people get married issue. So, yet again you either can't read, can't comprehend or choose not to comprehend. Either way, it is more of you twisting and turning on yourself to make an argument with yourself and no one else. bm thinks they already have equal protection under the law with this civil union bs. That is incorrect. So if he changed your mind, he changed it into believing a falsehood.

• We are now at the limit of what stupid conversation I am willing to engage in with you. I am going to go back to the three and done with you unless you, amateurishly, try to twist my words. You are outta your league You always run and hide when you are getting your pretty lil ass spanked in a debate. That or scream 'stalker!'.
Quote:

And for the record: One man's She Devil is another man's obsession IJS.
Under that logic Gonorrhea is another of my obsession.

I steer clear of women that are infected with both the she deviness and the clap.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #73
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
I shot 80 on the south course today. Missed a 4ft uphill putt for Birdie on 18!

Perfect weather today. I gotta move out here, I love all the Spanish chicks!
80? Fuck!
I'm over there frequently, just a couple weeks ago, and all it did was rain.
Amen on the Chicas, hence the handle!
Old 05-14-2012, 09:14 PM   #74
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Chica, you get points for not staying on topic. Straighten up!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:16 PM   #75
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Perhaps we just need a golf thread.....I get sidetracked

Plus I don't get to hijack one very often, buzzkill! LOL!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women