Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47767
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2018, 11:11 AM   #61
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

The owners have said it themselves...about the cc processing ....

Might be multiple reasons but that’s the biggest one I’ve heard...
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:11 AM   #62
Bflexible
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
You do not knowthat.
I do know. And you do not know weather it's true or not. Not the place for the epistemlogical foundation of my claiming to know.

The EBHTA bill referenced below will pass the US Senate very soon. Payment processors are avoiding doing business with hobby sites in anticipation of passage. Hobby sites strip hobby language from their pages to attract payment processors. But it isn't working.

As to why the site isn't scrubbed, it's due to a short supply of volunteer moderators willing to undertake the responsibility.

Bflexible is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:29 PM   #63
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I posted the following a few days ago. I think it addresses 90+% of what people in Dallas are complaining about.

“I understand the issues with FOSTA and SESTA. I understand they may effect what’s allowed in the content of ISO posts.

What I don’t understand is why they impact ISO’s being placed into the general discussion area rather than their own area. Coed is almost unusable because it’s swamped with crap that isn’t related to discussion. I participate less. I visit less often. And I skip coed more.

Everything else I understand and agree with (given the legal environment you face).”

Could we at least get a mod to post an answer about the issues raised in this post.

Why can’t ISO’s either be eliminated or put in their own section? What does that have to do with either FOSTA/SESTA or attracting payment processors?
Great question. I don't think the answer, considering how many bills fail, is potential future legislation.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 01:05 PM   #64
engbest
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Be flexible
Be adaptable
Be happy
engbest is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 01:11 PM   #65
Bflexible
Valued Poster

Here's the answer.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2365363

Bflexible is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:35 PM   #66
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

So a month plus in, we’re still waiting to get around to it? If that truly is the answer them as Hamlet said, “Tis a consumption devoutly to be wished.” It can’t come soon enough.

Somehow I’m skeptical it’s taken five weeks to get around to it. I fear there has been some acquiescence that this is the new normal. But I certainly hope not.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:47 PM   #67
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Make me a mod, and I'll clear them out in 1 hour.
Kobe_Kassidy is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 06:04 PM   #68
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy View Post
Make me a mod, and I'll clear them out in 1 hour.
If you REALLY want to clean this place up in 1-hour, make Tara Evans and Analeese a MOD. They know who all the bad people are since they are constantly being attacked by them lol

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:49 PM   #69
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Honestly if you guys can’t use the resources out there to find rates....you probably aren’t someone I want to spend my time with anyways...

Sounds like a bunch of danger....that I don’t wa t to put myself in nor have in my world..OP hang in there....we just have to get more creative about how we go about things...

Hope things get better stay positive
I'm sorry. What are these resources for finding rates again?

I'm only smart two days out of the week, and one of them was yesterday.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:57 PM   #70
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I posted the following a few days ago. I think it addresses 90+% of what people in Dallas are complaining about.

“I understand the issues with FOSTA and SESTA. I understand they may effect what’s allowed in the content of ISO posts.

What I don’t understand is why they impact ISO’s being placed into the general discussion area rather than their own area. Coed is almost unusable because it’s swamped with crap that isn’t related to discussion. I participate less. I visit less often. And I skip coed more.

Everything else I understand and agree with (given the legal environment you face).”

Could we at least get a mod to post an answer about the issues raised in this post.

Why can’t ISO’s either be eliminated or put in their own section? What does that have to do with either FOSTA/SESTA or attracting payment processors?
TTH,

I'm not a mod, so you can take what I say with a grain of salt....but I'll try to take a stab at it.

The answer is: there's no reason. Nobody said it can't. There's no rules against ISOs that I know of. That forum will be back. It's not back yet because I think they're more focused on getting each of the cities back online first, but after that I'm sure the ISO forum will make a comeback.

I have a question for you now....

If what you're saying is correct and I put up an ISO forum right this very moment, 90% of the complaining in Dallas will stop????
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:40 PM   #71
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Christopher View Post
TTH,

I'm not a mod, so you can take what I say with a grain of salt....but I'll try to take a stab at it.

The answer is: there's no reason. Nobody said it can't. There's no rules against ISOs that I know of. That forum will be back. It's not back yet because I think they're more focused on getting each of the cities back online first, but after that I'm sure the ISO forum will make a comeback.

If what you're saying is correct and I put up an ISO forum right this very moment, 90% of the complaining in Dallas will stop????

I will personally sanction all remaining complainers
Kobe_Kassidy is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:07 PM   #72
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
TTH,

I think this guy may know what he's talking about^^^^^^^^^
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:41 PM   #73
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
TTH,

The fuckn iso was never a problem until it was not available. Even if you took out avatar pics. Then all of a sudden now there is a problem. Don’t let fools influence your boss decisions. Be a boss stick to ur guns.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:56 PM   #74
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:

90% of Dallas won't be happy unless they are complaining.

^^^^^^ fixed that for you sir.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:08 PM   #75
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
If you REALLY want to clean this place up in 1-hour, make Tara Evans and Analeese a MOD. They know who all the bad people are since they are constantly being attacked by them lol

CG
Hehe
Tara Evans is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women