Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2017, 03:23 PM   #61
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Wanting to date girls that young for a guy in his early thirties is definitely inappropriate or creepy. What's just as creepy is lot of people knew he liked these high school aged girls and they weren't all that concerned about it until now.

Jim
True dat.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 04:58 PM   #62
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ivorce-action/

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION!

November 15, 2017 by Joshua Caplan

An attorney for GOP Alabama Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore revealed Gloria Allred accuser Beverly Young Nelson lied when she said no contact had been made between the Judge and herself following the alleged sexual advancement in 1977.

Quote:
In fact, Judge Moore dismissed a divorce action brought by Nelson against her husband in 1999.

“[Nelson & Gloria Allred] said that Ms. Nelson after the allegations had never seen or had any contact with Judge Moore… In 1999, Ms. Nelson filed a divorce action… The judge assigned was Roy S. Moore,” said Roy Moore’s Attorney.

Roy Moore's Attorney: "[Nelson & Gloria Allred] said that Ms. Nelson after the allegations had never seen or had any contact with Judge Moore... In 1999, Ms. Nelson filed a divorce action... The judge assigned was Roy S. Moore."
4:06 PM - Nov 15, 2017

Nelson, 56, held a press conference in New York with embattled attorney Gloria Allred on Monday, alleging Judge Roy Moore sexually harassed her when she was 16 years old.

According to Beverly Young Nelson’s account reported by the Washington Examiner, “Moore offered to drive her home from work one night but instead parked in a “dark, deserted” part of a parking lot behind the restaurant where she worked. Nelson said Moore groped her and “began squeezing my neck attempting to force my head onto his crotch.”
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:30 PM   #63
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Wanting to date girls that young for a guy in his early thirties is definitely inappropriate or creepy. What's just as creepy is lot of people knew he liked these high school aged girls and they weren't all that concerned about it until now.

Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

"Guilty" of dating consenting, of age young women is not a crime. You might consider it "creepy", but Anna Nicole Smith had no qualms about dating a man 60 years older than herself.

The handwriting in the signature and the message were obviously written by at least two different people in the yearbook, and the accuser's own stepson is calling her a liar. Rumors, innuendo and "unnamed sources" do not constitute concrete evidence of sexual assault or rape, and there is every indication this is a political hit-job.
the issue here is a difference in community standards from one state to another.

what's acceptable in one community may not be acceptable in another community as in the case with everyone outside Alabama being against roy moore.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:54 PM   #64
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

Jim
Other than accusations, how do you know he dated teens?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:14 PM   #65
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
everyone in the town Moore lived knew about it.

It was kinda of strange to hear about this.

it was something that was not a big deal back with them in those days which is why the stories never made prominence when he ran as republican.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:36 PM   #66
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Well ya know, that's a valid point because there really hasn't been much evidence presented to substantiate these accusations. But unfortunately regardless once the public forms a negative opinion against a politician you're branded guilty.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 04:13 AM   #67
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The Pedo's and Pedo supporters in this thread are spinning outta control.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 04:58 AM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
So are the Lynchers like you!

I suppose if you got accused of rape and the unmentionable on here you would want all of your "due process" rights and be angry that someone spread the unsupported accusations on the internet and ECCIE!

But Double Standards are your "fare" aren't they?

So the alleged victim of his sexual assault of 40 years ago forgot she filed her divorce case in Moore's court about 20 years ago, and that he dismissed her divorce case. (Was that because she couldn't prove her divorce either?)

Let's see what the forensic folks say about the yearbook forgery with respect to the signature that is the same as the signature on the order signed dismissing her divorce that was SIGNED BY HIS COURTROOM ASSISTANT!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 07:24 AM   #69
bamscram
Valued Poster

Up to 8 now.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/roy-moores-...ry?id=51138718
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 07:37 AM   #70
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

thing is, the yearbook signature is an obvious fraud, but Moore's Campaign Manager ignored the original 4 accusers in his statement.. the yearbook Bitch may be looking for a pay day or publicity, but that doesn't negate the other 4.

one can not ignore the timing of this, and the Hollywood (and more) sexual harassment explosion of recent weeks.. how convenient is it, to lump Moore into current events, with a strategy of unprovable slandering dating back 40 years?

still, I find it implausible that an orchestrated campaign could net 8 women (so far) with allegations.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:23 AM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the issue here is a difference in community standards from one state to another.

what's acceptable in one community may not be acceptable in another community as in the case with everyone outside Alabama being against roy moore.

Well, Alabama is the state where Moore is campaigning to be a senator.

Quote:
Most in this forum won't be voting either for or against Judge Moore, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. Meanwhile, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, how many times did you vote for Jeffrey Epstein's friend and consort, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and his enabling bitch, hildebeest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
thing is, the yearbook signature is an obvious fraud, but Moore's Campaign Manager ignored the original 4 accusers in his statement.. the yearbook Bitch may be looking for a pay day or publicity, but that doesn't negate the other 4.

one can not ignore the timing of this, and the Hollywood (and more) sexual harassment explosion of recent weeks.. how convenient is it, to lump Moore into current events, with a strategy of unprovable slandering dating back 40 years?

still, I find it implausible that an orchestrated campaign could net 8 women (so far) with allegations.
Yeah, Moore did address those other women. In his written statement to Hannity, Moore wrote:

Quote:
"I adamantly deny the allegations of Leigh Corfman and Beverly Nelson, did not date underage girls, and have taken steps to begin a civil action for defamation."
Hence, Moore did address all of his accusers: the two accusing him of assault and the others who, of age by Alabama law, admit they consensually went on a date with Moore.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:28 AM   #72
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

WITCH HUNT =pay day, the libertart media at it again, Serendipitously right after the Hollywood stories?
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:02 AM   #73
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So are the Lynchers like you!

I suppose if you got accused of rape and the unmentionable on here you would want all of your "due process" rights and be angry that someone spread the unsupported accusations on the internet and ECCIE!

But Double Standards are your "fare" aren't they?

So the alleged victim of his sexual assault of 40 years ago forgot she filed her divorce case in Moore's court about 20 years ago, and that he dismissed her divorce case. (Was that because she couldn't prove her divorce either?)

Let's see what the forensic folks say about the yearbook forgery with respect to the signature that is the same as the signature on the order signed dismissing her divorce that was SIGNED BY HIS COURTROOM ASSISTANT!
You're reading fake news. and for the record did Emmett Till deserve due process?
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:16 AM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default dim-retards are hypocrites

A dim-retard actually being prosecuted for more than Moore is being accused of, and yet, there he is, still sitting in the Senate.

Quote:
Sen. Robert Menendez may have had sex with ***forbidden subject*** hookers in Dominican Republic: prosecutors

The New York Daily News
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:32 AM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're reading fake news....
... and you know this how?

Your "news" is always fake!

Just for starters ... when I saw "D.A." I had good reason to believe an assistant district attorney would not sign a document "D.A." only an ignorant goofball like you would.

Next thing you'll be claiming he snuck into her home, found her yearbook, and signed it back then ..... or was she so offended by his "sexual assault" that she stalked him with the yearbook to sign so she could remember who "sexually assaulted" her! After all she was distraught and ashamed ... isn't that what AllWrong, her attorney claims?

Of course one doesn't get a "yearbook" for a GED, so you wouldn't know much about how that works, now would you? Or did you even bother with getting a GED?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women