Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Poll: Dorthy Monroe - What will you miss most?
Her awesome spelling and grammar skills? 11 12.22%
Her sugary sweet board persona? 26 28.89%
Her intellectually stimulating threAds? 25 27.78%
Her acceptance and embracing of all nationalities? 13 14.44%
Her willingness to go the extra mile for our kink? 15 16.67%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2015, 08:14 PM   #61
"BoB"
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Murrica View Post
Well we just exchanged some emails and she asked me to send her regards to all her haters.. she loves yall and hopes all the best for yall. Ppffff hahah honestly I can't repeat what she said but it rhymes with witches and dockers...
Cummon Man.....let er rip!! At the very least it wuz entertaining....YEs?!?!?!!!!!

"BoB"
"BoB" is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:26 PM   #62
ktrouble22
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Ha ha - I voted. I think she was kinda fun. Haven't seen her yet, but will one day, just to see for myself.
ktrouble22 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:28 PM   #63
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Damn it...I am gone a few days and the thunder cunt is banned....

I don't mind DM...her threads definitely stir the pot in this bitch....but just because I like her ads doesn't mean I would attempt to see her....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:46 PM   #64
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
I can't for the life of me figure out why you all even notice whether she's gone. Nature abhors a vacuum. Exit one fat mouthy whore, and another will soon fill the void.
I don't know about that. I haven't met a provider that ranks at or above her level of "directness."
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:50 PM   #65
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast View Post
I don't know about that. I haven't met a provider that ranks at or above her level of "directness."
have you been reading the same board I have?

Ahh, I will miss D-Ro. YummyMarie, tell me more about these " pussy licking skillz" D-Ro has. Video would be the preferred media.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:51 PM   #66
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I'll miss the way she could piss off hooktards and fucktards alike. to bad she pissed off a modtard.
its funny how she could post the most ridiculous shit, and people would respond and argue with her , and I don't think she was half serious most of the time.....heh
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:59 PM   #67
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBODY60 View Post
Look out, tony gambino might be right around the corner waiting to pounce.
I am just waiting........
Old 03-27-2015, 10:09 PM   #68
jx1218
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
good point....

....If she can back a boat trailer, I may file for divorce.
Get your paperwork processed. She can also load and unload the boat off the trailer, and navigate with a Chart Plotter.......at night.
jx1218 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:21 PM   #69
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Dorthy was definitely an acquired taste. Like the first time I had Scotch, now I crave the stuff. Even if you didn't like her, you have to admire her honesty. If she didn't like you, she wasn't afraid to let you know. Like Houston weather, she was constantly changing. Kinda made you want to tune in tomorrow to see who showed up.
Aside from her online personality, I hear she was a very good provider. And after all, ain't that why we're here? If she could suck and fuck, throw in some IOP, then that's a plus in my book. Yeah she'll be missed, even her haters are going to miss her cuz that's what they do...
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:30 PM   #70
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
have you been reading the same board I have?

Ahh, I will miss D-Ro. YummyMarie, tell me more about these " pussy licking skillz" D-Ro has. Video would be the preferred media.
Nope, I am not at all into the boards. A few posts here and there will interest me but most of them are rather boring and mundane; no offense to anyone here. I personally think Dorthy liked to stir up shit whenever she needed attention or felt bad inside. She was interesting at first but you begin to a see pattern that was too negative in tone to really begin to dig her as a person. I like my women sweet, optimistic, and healthy in mind and in body that will be a counterweight to my brooding, pessimistic ways. Dorthy was not that girl.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:36 PM   #71
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
I'll miss the way she could piss off hooktards and fucktards alike. to bad she pissed off a modtard.
its funny how she could post the most ridiculous shit, and people would respond and argue with her , and I don't think she was half serious most of the time.....heh
I am not normally a champion of moderators because I have a tendency to ruffle up a few feathers wherever I go, but in the Dorthy case this moderator did the right thing. Dorthy hand no self-control over Dorthy and her posts reflected that. She was beginning to sound like a broken record player with her constant jabbing. The hobby won't miss her after she retires for good.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:46 PM   #72
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am not normally a champion of moderators because I have a tendency to ruffle up a few feathers wherever I go, but in the Dorthy case this moderator did the right thing. Dorthy hand no self-control over Dorthy and her posts reflected that. She was beginning to sound like a broken record player with her constant jabbing. The hobby won't miss her after she retires for good.
you do realize how forums make money? by the amount of viewer hits...like fuckin youtube, that's how they price their ads, doesn't matter if DM is bat shit crazy and insults the royal family....the number of clicks to her thread is what counts money wise
who cares about self fuckin control.. her last threads combined, had more views than almost any other combined site wide
Old 03-27-2015, 11:49 PM   #73
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So you represent the entire hobby now?
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:55 PM   #74
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

no he just feels safer expressing his wussy opinion now that dorthy's banned...weak
Old 03-27-2015, 11:58 PM   #75
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
So you represent the entire hobby now?
I was not trying to be rude FrenchToast. I just don't agree.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women