Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2015, 01:38 PM   #61
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I would contend they never reached cruising altitude. Cell phone calls placed from both planes that hit the towers would indicate a lower altitude. The calls would be next to impossible above 8000 feet. A plane can descend on autopilot also.
Do you know the rate of climb for that particular plane? How long were they in flight before the hijackers took over the plane? What was their altitude and airspeed at the time the plane was taken over by hijackers. You're just guessing.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 02:15 PM   #62
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Do you know the rate of climb for that particular plane? How long were they in flight before the hijackers took over the plane? What was their altitude and airspeed at the time the plane was taken over by hijackers. You're just guessing.

Jim
The cell phone not working above 8000 isn't a guess.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 02:35 PM   #63
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
The cell phone not working above 8000 isn't a guess.
I am sure the plane was above 8000 ft. The plane took off at 0814 and estimated the hijackers took control of the plane well after 0830 that's about 20 minutes of flight time before being officially hijacked. That plane was closer to 20,000 ft. than it was to 8,000 ft. by that time, and it's headed towards LA. Which means the hijacker had to change the direction of the plane and head towards New York.

Jim
Old 05-21-2015, 04:07 PM   #64
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I am sure the plane was above 8000 ft. The plane took off at 0814 and estimated the hijackers took control of the plane well after 0830 that's about 20 minutes of flight time before being officially hijacked. That plane was closer to 20,000 ft. than it was to 8,000 ft. by that time, and it's headed towards LA. Which means the hijacker had to change the direction of the plane and head towards New York.

Jim
You're sure. Now you're just guessing.

You have no proof of that. If you do, post it.
Old 05-21-2015, 04:13 PM   #65
Noid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

WormRaper... That'd be the 1st steel building in history to collapse from a fire. 37 story buildings have burned for days and still stood. Did you see the steel cut through with the c4 type stuff the new owner had installed months before under the ruse of redoing something I can't recall above the ceilings.In a video posted on youtube titled watch steel disentigrate you can see a 3 story buttress disintigrate into dust in 1/10th of a second. Likely caused by EMP weaponry. That is all, I will not engage you further. Watch the video. Dumbass sheeple.
Noid is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 05:05 PM   #66
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
WormRaper... That'd be the 1st steel building in history to collapse from a fire. 37 story buildings have burned for days and still stood. Did you see the steel cut through with the c4 type stuff the new owner had installed months before under the ruse of redoing something I can't recall above the ceilings.In a video posted on youtube titled watch steel disentigrate you can see a 3 story buttress disintigrate into dust in 1/10th of a second. Likely caused by EMP weaponry. That is all, I will not engage you further. Watch the video. Dumbass sheeple.
Not at the temperature this building was burning.

Do I recall something about something about repairing something above the something in the something? Jesus, get specific why don't you.

Steel is used as a shield AGAINST EMP you fucking idiot. Goddamn.

You're the fucking dumbass.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:10 PM   #67
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're sure. Now you're just guessing.

You have no proof of that. If you do, post it.
My guess wasn't that far off.

Jim

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/a...flight175.html
Old 05-25-2015, 11:41 AM   #68
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The President can now detain me indefinitely without any due process, solely on his opinion. If I want to fly in an airplane, I must subject myself to very intrusive searches. If I make a phone call, the NSA can listen. If I post to the Internet, the NSA can monitor it. The government is actively trying to stifle speech which does not support global warning. If I give money to, or participate with organizations that do not support the administration, the IRS can monitor them, based solely on their anti-administration views. The TSA is working toward monitoring trains, buses and highways. I can't choose my own health insurance policy. I must accept a government approved policy, whether it meets my needs or not. Massive government spending on war and domestic surveillance has dismissed the value of my money. If I withdraw more than $10,000 from the bank, the government must be informed. The press no longer reports news, it promotes agenda, usually by government. To finance the surveillance state, the government has crippled the chances of my children and grandchildren from reaching their level of success through unsustainable debt. The government is encouraging my friends and family to report my actions to the government. There are many streets I cannot walk down, nor streets and I can drive without the government collecting data about my activities. And I am being taxed to help pay for this affront.

And this is just a start.
It's obvious how some of the "Grand Ole Party" refuse change that would benefit most of society. I have seen some information online about how NSA could loose funding. This is an article I found regarding how much of American taxpayer dollars were used to spy on us!

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/bla...013-breakdown/
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 01:19 PM   #69
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's not just the Grand Old Party. The entire establishment, Democrats and Republicans, are seeking more power and control.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 06:58 AM   #70
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Because you believe something--or want it to be true--does not make it so.
I totally believe you and same goes to what you believe.
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women