Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2015, 12:18 PM   #61
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is that your "token" Black friend, who qualifies you to be "nonRacist"?

Does your "Black friend" object to you posting on a Hooker Board something he posted on HIS FACEBOOK page? Or did you bother to ask your "Black friend"?

Let me guess before you answer: ... "Of course, I did. He said fine!"
Why does that sound like: "One of my best friends is Black"?

Hearing voices again?

Nowhere does it say that, you absolute complete moron. You do know what facebook is dont you?

I don't claim to be a non-racist for having black friends. I claim to be a non-racist because I know that I am not a racist.

Can you say the same for yourself?

Considering that you were raring to go, like a rabid dog, at the very mention of "a black friend", I would seriously doubt it.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 12:23 PM   #62
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
A little quote, to get us started.

"People who tend to support the Tea Party, they tend to be sexist, they tend to be homophobic, they tend to be xenophobic; so it’s not just about race. It’s about difference. It’s about anything that violates their phenotypical norm of what it’s supposed to mean to be an American: white, mainly male, middle-class, middle-aged or older, heterosexual, and native born. Anything that falls beyond that description is considered not to be a true American and therefore … these groups are encroaching on what they see as the “real” America, the America that they’ve come to know and love through their lifetime."

You don't know ONE tea party person who is racist? Check these photos out and get back to me on that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tea+...cQ_AUoAg&dpr=2
Quote from whom?
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 12:45 PM   #63
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
AND I TAKE OFFENSE TO YOU TAKING OFFENSE TO WHAT I STATED!!!!

What I outlined in RED in your babble just proves me to how fucked up you are- if everyone thought that the POTUS job is to improve what is good for them than the POTUS will never get shit done- so Obama or any other POTUS should only be concerned with your problems???? Go fuck yourself you selfish bastard- - WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FELLA?????
What I care about is ME! What I am looking for is a President to improve my position not yours.

if you can be honest with yourself for one second .... wouldn't you do the same? Are you telling me you would elect Obama if he stated that his plan was to eliminate welfare, food stamps, unemployment, and all other forms of government assistance?

as far as the rest of your rant ... everyone does think that way ... even you ... YOU KNOW the POTUS doesn't manage the US to maximize anyone's personal situation and YOU KNOW I know that as well so to base an agreement on that premises makes you look like an idiot --- why would you do that to yourself? --- I do not think you are an idiot I think you feel passionately about what you say ... I am just trying to help you understand why you anger and hatred will never get you anything productive and it becomes a self fulfilling prophesy --- i.e. if you think everyone is out to get you, you wind up living a life where everyone is out to get you. People don't hate you because you are black ...they hate you because you are an angry man and people sense that anger and hate.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 12:58 PM   #64
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You are a fucking moron wombraider. There are racist elements in all parts of society. But the old mantra of "Tea Party and Republicans are racist and hate the poor" is bull shit!! Just like the left constantly saying Conservatives want dirty air and dirty water, war on women. What a load of fucking crap!! Being a Republican myself, and knowing MANY others, I don't know ANYONE who HATES blacks, wants dirty air and water, or wants a war on women.
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:02 PM   #65
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Did you ever stop and think about why you chose those two things specifically, subconsciously?
It doesn't matter what items I chose to reference. The blacks in Baltimore are looting businesses and it seems in every riot liquor stores are a favorite. Hennessy is a drink that is favored by blacks more than whites. So what is your point? You and the libs are so fucking thin skinned it is amazing. You just go around looking for a reason to be offended. In reality I don't think you and your ilk are really offended but acting as though someone has committed an egregious offence gives you the opportunity to act out like a little child. Then you act all butt hurt when shit happens to you. Get a grip. Get a life.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:18 PM   #66
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Why does that sound like: "One of my best friends is Black"?

I know that I am not a racist.
That's why I know you are a racist.

So you didn't ask your "Black friend," if it ok to post his shit on here!!!!

How did I know you would disregard his feelings? It's simple. You are a racist.

As for your opinion on any topic, but particularly on my social attitudes, you couldn't buy a drink of water for what your opinion is worth. You, like WTF, want everyone else to be a racist to make you more comfortable with your own disgruntled and jaded attitudes.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:24 PM   #67
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's why I know you are a racist.

So you didn't ask your "Black friend," if it ok to post his shit on here!!!!

How did I know you would disregard his feelings? It's simple. You are a racist.
Sometimes I can't tell if you're joking or not.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:56 PM   #68
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyvicksa View Post
You are a fucking moron wombraider. There are racist elements in all parts of society. But the old mantra of "Tea Party and Republicans are racist and hate the poor" is bull shit!! Just like the left constantly saying Conservatives want dirty air and dirty water, war on women. What a load of fucking crap!! Being a Republican myself, and knowing MANY others, I don't know ANYONE who HATES blacks, wants dirty air and water, or wants a war on women.
So you agree a woman has control over her body?

Actions speak louder than words. When was the last time a conservative did anything to help clean water or clean air? Putting your fingers in your ears doesn't make things go away.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:58 PM   #69
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
It doesn't matter what items I chose to reference. The blacks in Baltimore are looting businesses and it seems in every riot liquor stores are a favorite. Hennessy is a drink that is favored by blacks more than whites. So what is your point? You and the libs are so fucking thin skinned it is amazing. You just go around looking for a reason to be offended. In reality I don't think you and your ilk are really offended but acting as though someone has committed an egregious offence gives you the opportunity to act out like a little child. Then you act all butt hurt when shit happens to you. Get a grip. Get a life.
It matters exactly because of the words you chose. If you don't see that, there's no hope for you. I'm absolutely offended.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:07 PM   #70
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyvicksa View Post
It's not about beliefs. It's about priorities.

A republican is much more likely to put his religion over a woman's right to have control of her own body. As if their bible gets priority over other people's personal choices. That may not be "a war on women", but when you equivocate as much as you do, then it certainly is.

Conservatives would rather deny the effect of (scientifically proven) man made climate change in lieu of allowing oil companies and corporations to run their materialistic agendas and further our own planet's destruction. Again, its about their priorities. They would rather have money keep flowing to their pockets instead of even pretending to care about the future of the planet that their children will inherit.

Same with blacks. They'll close their ears and deny even the remote possibility of a problem, simply because it's in line with their party's agenda.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:15 PM   #71
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I'm not here to call names but let me post a few ideas to think about.....Our problems are too many and need immediate attention.
Too many people voted for Oblunder because he is black....not because of qualifications for office. Blacks being approx. 10% of the population didn't put him in office. That is why he has done little if anything to improve the "plight" of blacks....and he won't. The Democrats enjoy 90% support in the black community even though they haven't done much to change the plight of blacks either. The Democrats are just as racist as they have told everyone else the Republicans (and Tea party) are if not more so. It was the southern democrats that openly opposed civil rights legislation.......The Republican party was founded as the abolitionist party.
I like Dr. King (in his 1958 interview at Bennett colege) believe both parties have thier problems and said "They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party. I’m not concerned about telling you what party to vote for. But what I’m saying is this, that we must gain the ballot and use it wisely.”

It is the wise use of the ballot that blacks have failed to do....and are now a mere political sub group that are pandered to and motivated by cries of racism and discrimination. In short a group of very low information voters that vote by the "sound bite" believing reports and reporters like Brian Williams and Dan Rather who have a clear bias in reporting the "facts"
There are no problems that blacks have that can't be solved by blacks right now...but instead blacks waste time on bullshit that doesn't help them or anyone else......but damn it.....they just KNOW in their hearts all you tea party people, and republicans are racists!!!!
Black people won't get any help until they start helping themselves.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 03:49 PM   #72
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Neither one of you are African American so you don't know our plight - so if you think African Americans did better under Bush you are kidding yourself - thanks to the GOP and tea party promoting hatred and for poisoning people's mind to think a Black man is not worthy of being POTUS - this has led to increase in racism from whites and it is happening right under your nose.

With all due respect Sir, I'm not quite sure where you get your facts (unless maybe its MSNBC, what with AL Sharpton spewing his venom of "those evil white folk") but speaking for myself and for most white folks, (there is always going to be a certain amount racism, actually the Asian population has the most racism in the world, Chinese hate Japs vice versa and all the other Asianians have their own biases) I do not believe it has anything to do with one's color, but it has everything to do with a "mentality". Unfortunately the blacks that have that "mentality" will always blame it on those evil folks, as their unwanted education rears its ugly head and they have no way of expressing themselves other than with barbaric behavior, because without being educated and knowing words and learning how to express oneself, all one has left is savagery. This my friend is very sad as, what could be a wonderful race of people have and are allowing the cancer to grow into into a plague of the black culture. Sadly, Bill Cosby has lost footing in being able to stand up and tell these people to get their sh-t together, but we certainly need more black patriarchs saying the truth to these kids (instead of kowtowing to them) or it will just be generation after generation of this dispirited behavior.

A little of what Mr Cosby said:
“They’re standing on the corner and they can’t speak English. I can’t even talk the way these people talk: Why you ain’t, Where you is, What he drive, Where he stay, Where he work, Who you be… And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it’s important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can’t be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education, and now we’ve got these knuckleheads walking around. The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal. These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids. $500 sneakers for what? And they won’t spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was 2? Where were you when he was 12? Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn’t know that he had a pistol? And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward: Isn’t that a sign of something gone wrong? People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn’t that a sign of something? Or are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up? Isn’t it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from? We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don’t know a thing about Africa. With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap, and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person’s problem. We have got to take the neighborhood back. People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different ‘husbands’ — or men or whatever you call them now. We have millionaire football players who cannot read. We have million-dollar basketball players who can’t write two paragraphs. We as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us. We have to start holding each other to a higher standard."
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:28 PM   #73
shanm
Valued Poster

"Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person’s problem. We have got to take the neighborhood back. People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different ‘husbands’ — or men or whatever you call them now. We have millionaire football players who cannot read. We have million-dollar basketball players who can’t write two paragraphs. We as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us. We have to start holding each other to a higher standard."

-
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:55 PM   #74
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
It matters exactly because of the words you chose. If you don't see that, there's no hope for you. I'm absolutely offended.
If you're offended then you are a fool. Quit acting like the world owes you something. Nobody owes you jack fucking shit. Work for what you want and quit playing the victim. This country is slowly being overrun by victims looking for a handout. That fucking offends me.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:07 PM   #75
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The Obama economy is destroying hope............

Ronald Reagan’s economic plan saw GDP surge at a 3.5% clip – 4.9% after the recession. That’s a 32% bump.

During the Obama years, thanks to his big government policies, the US economy has stalled. Today the quarterly GDP was announced. The GDP for the first quarter of 2015 braked more sharply than expected at only a .2% pace. The US economy has grown an anemic 9.6% during the Obama years (excluding today’s dismal number).

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...#ixzz3Yj8JyIUL
It's this kind of jaw-dropping stupidity that relegates virtually everything you post to unbelievable stupidity. Seriously? The first black POTUS is responsible for the current economic and social woes of African-Americans.? Seriously?
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women