Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2015, 07:35 AM   #61
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
No pussy is worth $1000 ... I have seen some ladies that charge $200 that is worth $1000...
So contradicting yourself aside, I guess you're just ranting because you're frustrated that people that are worth $1k actually charge it instead of letting you have it for 1/5 the cost?
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:45 AM   #62
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johanna View Post
Here's one example : Avery Moore. Not quite 25K a night, but she's up there. I often ask myself this question: What is the difference between her and the rest of us?

-Marketing
-Class
-Discretion
-Education
-Possibly experience
-Maintenance

She's beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I don't think her looks are what account for her fees. She comes across as a person that you COULD take to dinner and other functions, and who can also entertain you with all her clothes on. When I first thought about entering this business, and before I went public, I looked at her website several times. If I were to make a life-long career out of this, I would definitely be aiming to be where she is now.
I think it's 99% percent perception from marketing and potentially word-of-mouth.

A mainstream example of the same phenomenon is "Proactiv." We've all seen the commercials selling acne cream for $29.95 (used to be closer to $100.00). They have celebrities claiming that it's the reason their skin is so perfect. Whether those celebrities actually believe that is moot: the public believes it. But the brutal reality behind the product is that it uses benzoyl peroxide as an active ingredient, which is the same active ingredient that acne creams have been using for 50 years. Yet the public in general sees it as a superior product and will pay $29.95 plus S/H when they could easily purchase a very similar composition (i.e., effectively the same) for $4.95 at the grocery store.

Or as another example, a huge portion of people pay for name brand drugs when generics are made with the same ingredients to the same standard. Yes, there may be subtle difference in inactive components, but who gives a shit? They are inert chemicals.

It's true, there is an argument that this is a bad example and it's probably more comparable to Pepsi and Coke, similar but different products. And I would respond fair enough. But here's my question. Would anyone really drink one over the other if the discrepancy in price was 10 fold? And sadly, as Proactiv and Avery Moore shows: the answer is a resounding yes, but it would likely be a very minor portion of the public.

You nail the marketing and get people to believe in it, and your worth rises.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 10:06 AM   #63
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

A different analogy: interactive performance art.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 01:31 PM   #64
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The Oil Industry is once again on th brink (and going ) deep into the $h!tter. this happened in the late '60s, the mid '80s and now in the second decade of the 21st Century.

I look for a steep reduction in the number of Hobbyists with deep pockets and growth in the number of providers as the economy staggers along.

My analysys is that the intersection of supply/demand curves is about to shift in favor of the Mongers-With-Money.

I look for better talent in the SC with more opportunities for action in and out of the club, skewed by the current pressure on the clubs.

I look for more Independent and Agency girls advertising here on ECCIE and on BP. I look for more SW action from time to time.

Am I on the moneyor is this just wishful thinking?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 01:45 PM   #65
glade55
BANNED

100lbs-135lbs spinner's are the only ones worth $250-$300 or more, if your fat 150lbs and up u aint worth $250 or more !!! that's my opinion and i dont care if you agree with me or not !
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:49 PM   #66
Old-T
Valued Poster

ICU, I think that depends very much where you are geographically. Yes, in areas dependent upon oil money you may be correct. But lower oil prices means much better days for airline profits for example. And public utility CEOs. So other locations may see demand go up.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:54 PM   #67
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
100lbs-135lbs spinner's are the only ones worth $250-$300 or more, if your fat 150lbs and up u aint worth $250 or more !!! that's my opinion and i dont care if you agree with me or not !
I wouldn't think of telling you that's not your opinion. But since you mention nothing about looks, attitude, age, personality, location, or skills then it is my opinion that I won't rely upon you to pick which ladies I see or how much I should be willing to pay. Most my favorites wouldn't pass your screening. But that doesn't mean you are wrong, it just reinforces that this is really a conglomerate of small markets, not one big one.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:56 PM   #68
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
ICU, I think that depends very much where you are geographically. Yes, in areas dependent upon oil money you may be correct. But lower oil prices means much better days for airline profits for example. And public utility CEOs. So other locations may see demand go up.
You are undoubtedly right there. My view of things may be colored some as my location has been Texas since the mid-'70s, and I have worked in and around the oil industry before retiring.

There will always be folks with the means to Hobby well. Here in Houston, I look for a real slide, with fewer high-end Hobbyists and more Providers, though I would love to be mistaken.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:14 PM   #69
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
That is harsh and out of lined. Also very stereotypical. 150#s is not fat. Sure the spinner may have the body you want and you are willing to pay a premium for, but spinners doesn't mean she's a good fuck. A tall lady (over 5-8) who is toned and fit can easily weigh 150.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 02:28 AM   #70
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

35 dollar specials!!! Where! Where!!! Lol
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 03:15 AM   #71
Johanna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 260654
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha! I'm sure glad I don't pass your screening!!

About the oil field, the people most affected are those at the bottom of the ladder. This is not the first time we go through this in Houston. The oil firms are not going to go broke. The market is just balancing out - there will be some mergers and some acquisitions, other than that they are keeping a close watch on unnecessary expenses. That is all. The oilmen that were doing well before are still doing well. The newest faces of the "struggling" firms might get laid off, but it's no major drama.
Johanna is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 03:16 AM   #72
Johanna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 260654
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha! I'm sure glad I don't pass your screening!!

About the oil field, the people most affected are those at the bottom of the ladder. This is not the first time we go through this in Houston. The oil firms are not going to go broke. The market is just balancing out - there will be some mergers and some acquisitions, other than that they are keeping a close watch on unnecessary expenses. That is all. The oilmen that were doing well before are still doing well. The newest faces of the "struggling" firms might get laid off, but it's no major drama.
Johanna is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:34 AM   #73
Guest101016
Account Disabled

User ID: 279680
My ECCIE Reviews

What's your dick worth to you? $40 what!! Lol but on a serious note every female values herself different. Providers have goals and expectations for themselves. If you cant afford $$ or $$$ a hour then go to bp get a used up 35 dollar special.
Guest101016 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 11:25 AM   #74
NotUrOlLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 131565
My ECCIE Reviews

& this thread is why most of the nice national touring ladies avoid Texas and Louisiana at all costs and have stopped using this board . So strange because this board & the guys that use it in Iowa and Nebraska are wonderful. I wonder why. The very bottom of the barrel came to run their mouths about how they can't afford pussy. Pathetic.
NotUrOlLady is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 11:31 AM   #75
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Why on earth would the "nice national touring ladies" give so much power to the "very bottom of the barrel"? Don't they know that high heels are for much more than developing lovely calf muscles?
inspector farquar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women