Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2020, 07:06 PM   #61
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post
I just played Funny Monkey’s game at different level. To me it was toned down. Funny just can’t handle to play his own game of accusation. He accused me of things first. If you can’t read or see that, ask for help from your fellow promoters.
Time to come out George. Your profile cites a join date of 02/20 but in a review thread you comment that you have seen both April and Sky Jennings. That was fast!
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:07 PM   #62
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post
Aoi
BigTex@FairPark
Bobby
Chung Tran
David Hasselhoff
fernikatur
Fleshlight
Ghostrider
Grod
Heartside
JamesDeen
JudgeDredd
Milkyfriend
Mudbelly
OldGramps
ProfessorXavier
QuarterPounder 2.0
Ronald McDonald
Shiva
Sledgehamma
SteveJobs
Texas Walker Ranger
Xan
Look he put it in alphabetic order. Come on George, tell us you know which Bobby is on the list. You remember, you tried to match wits with him and failed under you old handle that got banned.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:14 PM   #63
CD69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

First, I mean no offense to the OP or anyone that jumped on the bandwagon or even just stepped on the wheel well. I, as an adult, a hobbier, etc... choose where I spend my dollar and where my dick goes. If these people you refer to are having this level of impact on your world that it requires this level of effort; I would suggest an evaluation of your decision processes in perhaps more than just the hobby. Additionally no man will dictate where I spend my money, I cross reference, triangulate and/or am willing to say no when I don't like what I'm about to buy.

Practice your own due diligence and don't look to blame people for a decision that in the end you make. Allowing random names/avatars on a review board to impact your decisions to the point that you feel it necessary to call them out - I say man the fuck up, own your decisions and don't blame others, not everyone get's a trophy and it's also ok to drink from the garden hose.
CD69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:16 PM   #64
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

I don’t know Bobby. I don’t know there is more than one Bobby. I don’t know he is a promoter like Ghost.
But someone wrote, he is a big time promoter. Go read.
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:16 PM   #65
FunMonday
Account Disabled

What a joke. George has had so many handles he can’t even remember what he has said under each, then he stirs the pot daily only to make a list of “promoters” while violating the hell out the rules with accusations of trafficking minors and he questions our credibility as if we can’t find all his lies. Are you ok George? Maybe you should take a break or get eTrade or just go home because you managed to piss a lot of people off today
Old 03-15-2020, 07:22 PM   #66
georgecam
BANNED

I had my share of money wasted by trusting these promoters and phony reviews. I don’t know how this gonna end up. Just trying to let it be out there for new members and let them be aware. Bring some reliability to reviews on eccie.
If it was my way, ban multiple handles of promoters and prohibit bumping of specific spa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD69 View Post
First, I mean no offense to the OP or anyone that jumped on the bandwagon or even just stepped on the wheel well. I, as an adult, a hobbier, etc... choose where I spend my dollar and where my dick goes. If these people you refer to are having this level of impact on your world that it requires this level of effort; I would suggest an evaluation of your decision processes in perhaps more than just the hobby. Additionally no man will dictate where I spend my money, I cross reference, triangulate and/or am willing to say no when I don't like what I'm about to buy.

Practice your own due diligence and don't look to blame people for a decision that in the end you make. Allowing random names/avatars on a review board to impact your decisions to the point that you feel it necessary to call them out - I say man the fuck up, own your decisions and don't blame others, not everyone get's a trophy and it's also ok to drink from the garden hose.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:28 PM   #67
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
What a joke. George has had so many handles he can’t even remember what he has said under each, then he stirs the pot daily only to make a list of “promoters” while violating the hell out the rules with accusations of trafficking minors and he questions our credibility as if we can’t find all his lies. Are you ok George? Maybe you should take a break or get eTrade or just go home because you managed to piss a lot of people off today
Lol, are still crying about that? The game accusations was what you started. I just put it to different level. If you can’t handle it just accept it and walk away. Or just maybe, was my accusation or assumption are not accusation ? Did you really do what I accused you of? That’s only reason why you are following my every post like stalking and harassing. Wow dude.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:36 PM   #68
FunMonday
Account Disabled

You are a very disturbed person George. You have proven on a daily basis that you not only use different handles (this alone threatens the safety of the providers) but you have demonstrated an even more disturbing obsession with the AMPs. You can’t make that vile accusation again because you just don’t have the balls or you are just trying to hang on to what’s left of this handle.

You’re sick George. Anyone that would bring an accusation like that into this is beyond pathetic
Old 03-15-2020, 07:38 PM   #69
georgecam
BANNED

Ok Funny Monkey.
Time Out! Take a break. It is time for my appointment. I will be back after I fuck.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:40 PM   #70
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Go take you medicine George and don’t make stupid accusations like that. It makes you look even more disturbing. Try being a real man for once and stop blaming everyone else for your bad decisions. You need to retract your statement about me “trafficking minors”. If we are having a board that allows bullshit like this I’m at the wrong pace.

Several of these providers are also friends of mine. People like you who lie and mis represent their handles jeopardize their safety.

It’s sick George. Don’t ever accuse me of “trafficking minors” again.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:43 PM   #71
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
It’s sick George. Don’t ever accuse me of “trafficking minors” again.
he is like that other Sicko, PeterBota, who took a photo of a vehicle parked at an AMP, and posted it, pretending it was his own vehicle, and the pic was sent to him by the FBI.. also posted about getting stopped by the Cops after leaving Bali. truly obsessed with AMPville and its participants. his Joe McCarthy "list" is at 23 and counting. what a RETARD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaufman View Post
Chung is all over Eccie, must be loaded with a huge VN Cock, and some blue pills—I’m jealous, except for the large women he bangs—lol!
hey, variety is where it's at! I prefer Asians, my personal list of shagged ladies is dominated by Koreans and Vietnamese, but.. to paraphrase James Brown..

"this is an Asian girl's world! but it wouldn't mean nothing, without a black girl or a fatty"
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:50 PM   #72
discerning_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 93

Interesting the thread that was predicted to die by the second page is now in the 5th. Ironically thanks to the people accused by the OP playing into his hand.

Another interesting situation is that the long list done by the OP is probably 3 or 4 real life identities. Most of them are spam accounts. There is lies the problem, I have mentioned before and I will say this again.

Most of the guys start of with good intentions. Their ego gets a boost when the Mamasan asks them to give a new girl some props and they get first dibs of new arrivals. Along the way, the guy wonders about the free promotion he is providing. He soon starts to understand how some of the older promoters have profited from a similar operation and starts to adapt. One of the adaptations is the creation of fake handles to bump reviews. One of these guys has even given the fake handles interesting character attributes (Probably easy to remember and get into character).

The issue is that as the intention of the promoter goes from information dissemination to straight up profiting, several anomalies occur. Very basic girls are promoted as 9's and 10's. 35, 40 year olds are promoted as 26, 27. Service experience embellished. Critical physical attributes overlooked and not mentioned. This affects a lot of new comers who read these reviews and pump money into the Amps with a lot of disappointing experiences. Not only that, they will argue on every legit review on any perceived slight on the lady they are promoting. I put equal blame on the Amp owners/Managers for this phenomenon.

Having said the above, I need to give props to the current generation of Promoters compared to previous gen of promoters from the aspd era
a. The promoters have continued to maintain a healthy AMP scene in Dallas. I bet most other city guys would love to have an Amp scene like ours and irrespective of who you are, it is this constant promotion that keeps the Amps busy. I dont knwo how much most of you understand about Amp marketing, but there was a 2 year period when Rainbow ruled just because of eccie guys

b. Amp is 200 today as it was in 2005 or 6 when I first experimented with an Amp after reading about the experience aspd.

c. The service level is driven by the market and a large drive for this comes from this promotion community. Cant deny this. All of you BBFS lovers can thank those guys for this. There is no way a lady like Leah (if I were to believe the hype and in this specific case, I did) would be BBFSing every eccie guy walking in. And a provider like BOA, who was strongly protestant eventually became fully Catholic. It also has driven ppl like me away, but who cares.
d. the quality of the ladies is generally good in the promoted spa's. Rainbow went from one of the top most spas to no mention at all and there was a significant drop in quality during that phase. Most other Spa's went through this situation also

They are the reason behind a healthy Amp market in Dallas, but my take is they might be accelerating the spread of mis information. I wish we had some limits on bumps on the reviews. But I believe in the free market and it is for guys to put some time in and understand and go through the experience and go from there.
discerning_guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 09:03 PM   #73
conservative44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

I like how many are going after George and not addressing the purpose of the thread.
conservative44 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 09:06 PM   #74
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by discerning_guy View Post
Interesting the thread that was predicted to die by the second page is now in the 5th. Ironically thanks to the people accused by the OP playing into his hand.

Another interesting situation is that the long list done by the OP is probably 3 or 4 real life identities. Most of them are spam accounts. There is lies the problem, I have mentioned before and I will say this again.
he listed 23 handles as Promoters, LOL.. whoever posted is going to be on his list.. like several of us said, his list is virtually everyone.

23 accounts run by 3 or 4 guys? absurd. you realize many handles have been banned for being second handles, right? if you really believe what you just posted, alert the Mods.. I did that myself today, regarding suspected multiple handles.. but this blanket statement is as ridiculous as georgecam. I personally have been openly accused of being 9 different handles, by name of handle.. I can barely use ONE, LOL.. 28,000 posts, or whatever, and you think I am several OTHER people? Jesus, Guys, some of you are deep in conspiracy fear.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 09:16 PM   #75
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJobs View Post
I would say it’s spammers vs spammers, that’s all, but as some have noted the accuracy of some far exceeds that of others.

Jayhawk keeps quoting me and taking issue with my enthusiasm for some of the (truly great) girls. But for some reason he never criticizes his friends from Juju who every day post nonstop gems like those on such brilliant threads as this:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2677455&highl ight=angel&page=2
Promotion is never going away, and does unfortunately have its place on this board. Girls do need to get promoted and embellishment gets mongers thru the doors. But spamming is another thing. Look at that thread and tell me it's more than 1 person for the majority of the interaction. You can find dozens of these threads. Chung, Ghostrider, and the ones replying here
are certainly real and their motivations may vary, but they're definitely not spam accounts, and this attempt to smear them along with the spammers just ruins the worthwhile attempt to get rid of trash like "Aaaaarrrr, a mermaid etc. etc."
howdy_booty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women