Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60149
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2012, 12:25 AM   #61
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Nice insults idiot but I've been out working and doing things not sitting in your mother's basement smoking crack.

No one said that D Day has to be commemorated every year but some years are special. Let you tell us has do one properly commemorate D-Day, or the Battle of the Bulge, the Battle of Midway, Iwo Jima, the Philippines Sea, Okinawa, the Landing in Sicily, V-E Day, or V-J Day? What is proper? As I have already written there is no "proper" way other than remembering what happened, appreciating the sacrifice, and being able to tell others about what happened. Obama has failed on all counts. I am sure that Ronald Reagan honored those veterans every day, ditto for George H.W. Bush. They lived through those times with honor unlike LBJ who used the war for political gain.

Oh, as for your inane question...
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:46 AM   #62
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Let you tell us has do one properly commemorate D-Day, or the Battle of the Bulge, the Battle of Midway, Iwo Jima, the Philippines Sea, Okinawa, the Landing in Sicily, V-E Day, or V-J Day?
And you're a teacher.

Quote:
What is proper? As I have already written there is no "proper" way other than remembering what happened, appreciating the sacrifice, and being able to tell others about what happened. Obama has failed on all counts.
Your phony outrage is, well, phony.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:19 AM   #63
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Its basic human nature. Have you ever noticed how uncomfortable someone is that does not work and is still living in there parents basement, at 35 years old when you start talking about work and the rewards of hard work.
They cannot stand the concept of knowing that they are capable of working,but just refuse to do so.

The same rules apply here. Do you think that Barry, or any of his Hollywood minions, that constantly try to make themselves look like heroes by making films of "THE GREATEST GENERATION, EVER," would take time out of there self absorbed lives to do what our grandfathers and grandmother did for us.
Very,very doubtful.
So they just turn there back on it. But yet they make constant references back to JFK, FDR, and other true Americans, in hopes that they can keep fooling the uninformed masses, that in the entire group combined, you could not find a single backbone, or even a full set of BALLS.
Just my thoughts.
llubder is online now   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #64
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Our veterans know whom to put their trust in:

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:59 AM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
The same one Romney wore, i suppose.
Nah, you’re wrong. Odumbo’s trousers are still stained on the knees from when he knelt down to give the Saudi king a blow-job; Romney’s aren’t.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #66
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

The proper response Doove would have been to tell me (and all of us) that you are familiar, even if you are lying, with those historical battles and know what they represent. You failed.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #67
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Our veterans know whom to put their trust in:

This must be why Barry and his minions are trying to make it so hard for our troops to vote for there own country.
llubder is online now   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:57 PM   #68
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Romney isn't the President of the United States of America and the leader of the world - Yet.
The silver lining to Romney winning in November would be that soon thereafter we could start talking about some actual Presidential incompetence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The proper response Doove would have been to tell me (and all of us) that you are familiar, even if you are lying, with those historical battles and know what they represent. You failed.
Talk about changin' the subject.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #69
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Obama visited Normandy, Olivia.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story...1#.T9KHndVYtdA

Again, you're looking foolish. The only truthy snob here is you.
In 2009 on D-Day he didn't go to Normandy for fear of upsetting the Germans. Whatever that means.

He went to Normandy in November of 2009. Ya, not the same as storming the beaches with Bradley.

Then, this year, if you can believe it! He TWEETED to commemorate D-Day. The closest thing to [culturally] American that asshole is is I'll bet he celebrates Festivis for all the meaning that holiday has.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #70
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

You do know that he has observed Ramadan every year he has been in office?
Old 06-09-2012, 02:47 PM   #71
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
In 2009 on D-Day he didn't go to Normandy for fear of upsetting the Germans. Whatever that means.
I'll tell ya what it means. It means you're ignorant.

African-American D-Day veterans celebrate Barack Obama's trip to Normandy

Obama Hails D-Day Heroes At Normandy.

Obama Honors D-Day Vets - Omaha Beach France.

Quote:
He went to Normandy in November of 2009. Ya, not the same as storming the beaches with Bradley.
Funny, all 3 articles (4 if you count the ABC article) i linked to are dated 6/6/09. Must be some liberal media conspiracy.

You look more and more foolish with your every post in this thread. I'd suggest you move on to your next He-Stole-Hillary's-Presidency issue.

Quote:
Then, this year, if you can believe it! He TWEETED to commemorate D-Day. The closest thing to [culturally] American that asshole is is I'll bet he celebrates Festivis for all the meaning that holiday has.
Then perhaps you can answer my question, Olivia. Who was the last President to commemorate D-Day every year of his Presidency? As i said, with your outrage at Obama, you surely must have this answer right at your very fingertips - since doing so must be a pretty standard practice. Let's hear it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:52 PM   #72
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So which President was it, Doofie? Or did you make that up after all?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:09 AM   #73
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So which President was it, Doofie?
Really? You need to ask that question? As if you have no idea why i even asked it?

Quote:
Or did you make that up after all?

What is that even supposed to mean? The only thing i made up was the question itself.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:40 PM   #74
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
I'll tell ya what it means. It means you're ignorant.

African-American D-Day veterans celebrate Barack Obama's trip to Normandy

Obama Hails D-Day Heroes At Normandy.

Obama Honors D-Day Vets - Omaha Beach France.

Funny, all 3 articles (4 if you count the ABC article) i linked to are dated 6/6/09. Must be some liberal media conspiracy.
I did a cursory search. This is one of the articles I scanned. I just expecte him to be truthy, I didn't bother to look much farther than the first two articles. I guess that's what happens when someone lies all the time. Nothing they say is without suspect, and nothing others say about him falls suspect. That's the price one pays for being truthy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...g-Germany.html

Is Omaha Beach the same beach that his father, woops, his grandfather landed on after D-Day. Truthy.

At the risk of being terribly anti-PC, I'm so sick of separate black history, commemorations, celebrations, parties and the like.

Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #75
Doove
Valued Poster

Oh my God, where to start with this nonsense...

Quote:
I did a cursory search. This is one of the articles I scanned.
It's dated April '09. So from that you extrapolated all the way to June of '09?

Quote:
I just expecte him to be truthy,
Yeah, well, you expected wrong. So maybe the problem here is you.

You seem to be taking clues from FOX News, Olivia. Telling.

Quote:
I didn't bother to look much farther than the first two articles.
Don't you mean that you didn't bother to look much further than the first two paragraphs?

"The White House rejected the offer, but Mr Sarkozy's most senior aide said Mr Obama had agreed to come back in June for the 65th anniversary of the June 6th 1944, D-Day landings."

Strange how you missed that.

Edit to add: And if that weren't bad enough, you made your follow up claim AFTER i posted the ABC News link verifying his appearance. Let me say that again. You made your follow up claim AFTER i posted the ABC News link verifying his appearance.

Sounds like you had a willing ignorance in your zeal to bash Obama.

Edit complete.

Quote:
I guess that's what happens when someone lies all the time. Nothing they say is without suspect, and nothing others say about him falls suspect. That's the price one pays for being truthy.
So it's Obama's fault for your looking like a fool?

The proven liar here is you, Olivia. So i guess nothing you say going forward is without suspect. The price one pays for your being truthy and all.

It just keeps getting more and more obvious what i'm saying, dunnit?

Quote:
At the risk of being terribly anti-PC, I'm so sick of separate black history, commemorations, celebrations, parties and the like.
Which probably started occurring right around the time Hillary dropped out of the race....if common sense is your guide.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women