Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2011, 11:22 AM   #61
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

WELL SAID AKB...I dare say you speak for a lot us..
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:08 PM   #62
Logic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

[PRIVATE]Yeah!!, but when you have been there done that for 10 years, yes boys...it gets old..I am now finding it more interesting to just be as raw as possible to all the women i meet in real life....And fuck the ones that bite..!! "This" has gotton too easy..Dont get me wrong, ima still fuck the ones that give me the 75 fifteens and halves.....But there is no game to it, even the HDH's and the GFE's...No game..I still got game!!!!
Logic is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #63
Guest060513
Account Disabled

User ID: 65299
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwww, ya'll are too kind! I look forward to making some trips to visit & meet new friends & favorites.

AKB that post was easily one of the most concise & worthy in this thread, kudos.
Guest060513 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #64
eglrdr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Foxfire View Post
I look forward to making some trips to visit & meet new friends & favorites.
eglrdr is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:43 AM   #65
JMRZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Wink

With other professions....consultants, independent contractors, health services, i've learned that if your skill-sets and and talents justify it, then make your rate and stick with it. You will always have clients willing to pay it and if you're right about your abilities, they will be loyal. I would think that the same applies for providers.

I haven't been doing this long but I have been completely satisfied with $300+ providers...more so than the $200 ones. But I do seek more of an experience than just a quick fix. So to each his own.

But well said AKB! I'm a young'un in the hobby world and haven't gotten a chance to experience that yet, but I do look forward to that reality. That's a great perspective of the hobby my friend.

And Ms. Foxfire....I do believe you have some new fans in Austin. Perhaps a visit should be in order?
JMRZ is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:03 AM   #66
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62

***Part of my original reply removed by Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
I sorta dig this Foxfire chick...
Quote:
Originally Posted by eglrdr View Post
Me too.
X 3 - like minds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
Even BP doesn't have too many that would do 15 minutes....

Chemistry!!!
Metal Smith is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:16 AM   #67
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRZ View Post
With other professions....consultants, independent contractors, health services, i've learned that if your skill-sets and and talents justify it, then make your rate and stick with it. You will always have clients willing to pay it and if you're right about your abilities, they will be loyal. I would think that the same applies for providers.

I haven't been doing this long but I have been completely satisfied with $300+ providers...more so than the $200 ones. But I do seek more of an experience than just a quick fix. So to each his own.

But well said AKB! I'm a young'un in the hobby world and haven't gotten a chance to experience that yet, but I do look forward to that reality. That's a great perspective of the hobby my friend.

And Ms. Foxfire....I do believe you have some new fans in Austin. Perhaps a visit should be in order?
Hey JM,
Welcome to Eccie (better late than never) There are a few providers in the lower cost/hr that are true gems... true GFE's that are well worth spending time with.
** Part of this reply removed by Me
Old 03-10-2011, 06:19 AM   #68
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I've paid $300 a few times, but never repeated with those providers. There are some very fine ladies in Austin who provide every bit as much pleasure for $200.

Some of those $300 ladies are still around, and still at $300 a year later. Somebody must be paying that rate.

mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:41 AM   #69
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

removed by me --back to OP's ?
Old 03-10-2011, 06:41 AM   #70
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

AKB, Well said. +1
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:54 AM   #71
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Metal Smith, with all due respects, the discussion started by Beach81 concerned his opinion that there were no providers charging less than $300 an hour, not that there were not guys around willing to pay that amount.

"Hi
I guess things have changed in the last ten years or so. It seems that every provider these days rates rate $300 and up. Some have even $400 and $450 rates. What happens to the $150-$200 rates?

Beach81
Out! "

Your post definitely points out that probably each guy sees a provider for different reasons.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:58 AM   #72
TxToast
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
I sorta dig this Foxfire chick...
Late to the thread but got to agree, hope to see her down here sometime soon..
TxToast is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:07 AM   #73
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Metal Smith, with all due respects, the discussion started by Beach81 concerned his opinion that there were no providers charging less than $300 an hour, not that there were not guys around willing to pay that amount.

"Hi
I guess things have changed in the last ten years or so. It seems that every provider these days rates rate $300 and up. Some have even $400 and $450 rates. What happens to the $150-$200 rates?

Beach81
Out! "

Your post definitely points out that probably each guy sees a provider for different reasons.
Absolutelly correct. TY Sir. I seemed to have misread, and further, have gone too far with my OWN justification of my personal opinion. my apology gentlemen - Beach!!
**Edits/deletes made by me!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 08:49 AM   #74
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Foxfire View Post
lingerie, hosiery, shoes & clothing I carefully select to wear for you based on your personal likes, preferences or fantasies?
A true GFE...

Foxfire, well said.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #75
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

There's quality, true luxury, and then there's trappings of society.

Trick is in discerning which is which.

Since the topic of car lot was brought up, let's start there. You can certainly get a Lexus ES series that is a dressed up Toyota Camry. Sure, there are a few appointments that aren't available on a Toyota. Problem is that the core of the car is still a Camry. Are the options worth the price difference? I hardly think so, and you can certainly find other brands, either high end main stream or low end luxury that offer the same or better at a better price point. Low end Porche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes all make compromises for price point that put them in competition with higher end main stream makers. Hell, even Hyundai is getting into that game. Step up to elite makers like Bentley, Ferrari, etc.. it's rare for them to make the compromises, but there have been some historically. Even then, it's hard to get into one for less than 6 figures.

Same with many things that society has created the illusion of luxury around. A $250-300 room at the Hilton, Four Seasons or Hyatt is not much different from a $100-150 room at a Hampton or Holiday Inn, except it comes with option for room service and a minibar that never has my brands anyway. Hell, most of the time, I prefer the little mini fridge in business class rooms that I can stock. I’ve had ridiculously priced caviar, drove luxury autos, owned designer suits, and have come away with the opinion that some luxury items are worth it and of higher quality, many luxury items are just dressed up main stream products with a flashy name attached, some luxury items suck and have only gained their reputation because they’re rare or society has deemed it so.

Apply that to the current discussion of paying for “packaging”. This is no attack on you, Audrey, just my perspective. I’m not impressed by spending a couple of hours in a luxury condo, I do that regularly. Expensive shoes and outfits are something I’m only aware of when I’m buying them for my GFs or SBs, and they’re usually off within minutes. Plush bedding and pillows are nice, but I’m not spending the night at someone’s incall so it’s of limited value. That’s not to say that anyone should be working out of seedy hourly motels (though there is a market for that as well). A clean room, bottle of water, and necessary facilities are what I need for a tryst of an hour or two. Rest is “packaging”. It’s OK to pay for packaging, but don’t mistake that for quality. I have paid $300, and I have paid $1000+. Some have been worth it, but there is a diminishing return as the rate goes up.

Let’s face it, whether you see this as The Game, Hobby, or Business, there is some economics involved, and as a provider, your goal should be to make as much money as possible while staying within your boundaries and preferences. My goal is to get what I want within my boundaries while paying little as possible. I don’t try to negotiate with providers that already have a price set, I may put an offer out if she shows that she may be negotiable. More power to you for getting what you want and finding the market to thrive in, considering the competition in Dallas, I’m sure you must be something to garner that rate and do well.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women