Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2014, 06:23 AM   #61
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Yeah.

I wonder where the other 3-4 mods were during the 4 day life of that thread. Why didn't someone else close it before Rooster came back?

Just wondering.......

elg......
That has to be some of the reason he was so pissed. It just sucks when people let shit pile up for somebody else to clean up. Rooster's rant wasn't that bad, I'm pretty sure it was PM's that did him in, which, while Rooster may well have earned it, also means somebody sang to the teacher.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:44 AM   #62
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Multiple people did...there a problem with that?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:23 AM   #63
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Yeah, there was.

Rooster was right. Too many people just fuck around with the site, just to be assholes.

Gets in the way of finding good, affordable pussy.

elg.........
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:33 AM   #64
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Rooster, as a modtard, was representing the owners of this site, much like you represent the company where you are employed. PMs threatening and berating fucktards is not fondly looked upon. Also, instituting his own unwritten rules is not part of the way icky works. If one were to look icky has enough rules making a modtard creating his own unnecessary. Rooster may be a stand up guy ... fact remains he fucked up and is pissed he was called on it.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:43 AM   #65
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Hey bjwstw. Remember the only difference between brown nosing ass kissing is depth perception.
FlyboyNY is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:48 AM   #66
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Hopefully Rooster gets a chance to finally kick back and relax without the stress. Hope he does come back. I liked the guy, and would have a beer with him any time. I have a lot more I would like to say, but I am going to choose remain quite like I have been of late. Happy hunting
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:57 AM   #67
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
It is a thankless job. Mods are not paid (although rumor has it that some get "laid"). The myriads of housekeeping chores demand constant attention. And then there are the trolls, bullies and terrorists.

The ideal Mod is a fair-minded, even-tempered, well-organized and incorruptible guy with cyber-forensic skills and nothing better to do. LOL
Thumbs up, no doubt Jack lol
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:58 AM   #68
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Not having received a PM I can't judge, for not knowing the content. I always hope a man, or a woman, gets a chance to make amends before his superiors are contacted. And when folks are that fired up it takes more time than was allowed to chill and re-assess. It's not like this was life-threatening.

On the other hand, society is more stoolie-oriented than it used to be. Used to be the reaction to bullying was to learn to fight, now it's call the authorities.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:35 AM   #69
QC
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
A good modtard is unseen in his moderating, he quietly moves through a forum gently nudging threads back on topic. He sets aside his personal opinions about drama and trolling (they are not against the rules). He considers every day he does not lock a thread as a day in the win column. When he does have to lock a thread, he does it knowing it is due to his failure. He warns often and rarely issues points.

He does not have to give up his voice as a participant in the community. But, he does understand that he must separate his actions as a modtard from his board persona. He does not discuss PMs made to the community in his capacity as a modtard (no matter what they say in open forum).

He sits in the shadows as a modtard and waits for his free pussy.

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee".

Rooster frequently lost his temper. Who cares if "some" are assholes, or not, it's a hooker board, not a bible study group. I hate the guy, think he was a pompous asshole, I'm glad he's gone!

Taint that bitch!
QC is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:57 AM   #70
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
I'll mod this bitch up...

Then you can respond to all of your RTM's yourself! Heh
GP is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:52 AM   #71
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeah.

I wonder where the other 3-4 mods were during the 4 day life of that thread. Why didn't someone else close it before Rooster came back?

Just wondering.......

elg......

Well, perhaps, the powers that be were waiting for a volunteer to take the heat, so their actions do not reflect this site?

...pawns?
Old 02-03-2014, 11:01 AM   #72
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Yeah, there was.

Rooster was right. Too many people just fuck around with the site, just to be assholes.

Gets in the way of finding good, affordable pussy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Not having received a PM I can't judge, for not knowing the content. I always hope a man, or a woman, gets a chance to make amends before his superiors are contacted. And when folks are that fired up it takes more time than was allowed to chill and re-assess. It's not like this was life-threatening.

On the other hand, society is more stoolie-oriented than it used to be. Used to be the reaction to bullying was to learn to fight, now it's call the authorities.
You both are missing the point...

The moderators of any forum on this site are here for one purpose...to enforce the nuclear rules. Everything else is not their job to enforce...it's yours.

You are the moderators of your own forums. You are the ones who set the tones for your forums, how much thread drift is normal, how much name calling is acceptable, how much off topic conversation is allowed in any forum.

As for elg, if you think that there are too many things getting in the way of you getting pussy, then move to another board, or suck it up. You don't control what others here do. The mods don't control what others here do. Forums evolve, always have. This is how your forums are right now...deal with it.

As for JC, you honestly expected that after rooster calmed down that he would issue an apology PM to those people telling them that he'd overstepped his bounds, he was sorry, and he would attempt to be more understanding in the future? As I said earlier...you are the moderators of these forums. You are the ones who have a responsibility to alert the admins when you feel a moderator has overstepped their authority. The admins won't ever see it happen unless you show it to them via an RTM. So RTM as much as you want...it's the only way you can take control of your own forums, and not let a handful of people you didn't pick determine how your forums are going to act.

JC, in this case you can't fight a moderator in open forum...it's against the forum guidelines and you can be sanctioned for it. You can get as pissed as you want in an RTM, and there's nothing they can do about it. That particular guideline only applies in public, not in private. Moderators also don't like being called on their mistakes, and often if no one above the moderator is alerted, the moderator will tell you to go pound sand...whether they're right or wrong...they don't like to admit they're wrong to a member...trust me on that...

Moderators are janitors...they clean up petty shit all day long...they should never be able to make a decision based on only their single opinion that results in a sanction...the only time they have any "power" is when it comes to nuclear rules...and that's how it should be...
Old 02-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #73
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

The overall point is that the moderators don't get the change the forums to what they want, or try to keep it from changing away from what they want...doesn't work that way...

This same stuff happened in Houston years ago...ask any of our moderators...they change with the forum membership's wants, or they get an ambassadorship...it's as simple as that...
Old 02-03-2014, 11:29 AM   #74
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post

I hope its a out of area guy that fills in or gets it.They have no skin in the game here. That could be a good thing right now.
I agree.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:40 AM   #75
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Posting taint is not against nuclear rules.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women