Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2016, 07:46 PM   #61
radio109
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Problem would be is that I would STILL be missing out on "talented" women anyway if they did it covered. At least, it would feel that way in my opinion.

Now stop encouraging and supporting this CBJ nonsense and help these chicks to realize that they have to suck dick properly.

LOL that's funny. Some really do have some tricks that make it feel good even with a cover.

You can't change the world Bundy, only adapt. Some girls will only do cbj I think until they lose enough interest. Then they will change but its not the condom that's gonna make dudes lose interest, once those dudes have lost interest I usually have to, again has nothing to do with the cover. I'll support the girls I like though and encourage you to do the same, all will work out.

For example I would much rather have a young beautiful skilled lady suck my dick with a rubber. Than a beat chick with no skills do it bare. But to each their own.
radio109 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 07:48 PM   #62
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
All men should have their cock sucked.... It is just normal to me, but it has to be me wanting to do it, not some guy saying hey can you suck my dick already??!!!

And don't shove my head on it, let me do the leading role in this scene. I love to please men in that way...

If you are patient, and not mean, I will suck your cock all day....
And please wash it thoroughly and get in all the cracks and crevices... Also manscape the cock....Shave the hair off it. Nothing is a worse turn off to me than eating fish, and choking on a bone....lol

M.M.
I keep it pretty clean and shaved for the most part. But, I try to trim the shaft without using a razor or electric shaver. I used the electric shaver one time the night before a "date" with a provider and somehow it still nicked my dick. Not bad. Barely was there, BUT I did see a teeny-tiny drop of blood. Had to cancel the session. Not going in to unknown pussy, covered or not, with a wide open entry way to the bloodstream.

Also, totally shaved down there on me just looks fucking weird.

Oh, by the way Melissa, I'll be nice to you, You may indulge yourself anytime you would like. Big Jim, the twins, and me are in Houma waiting for you..
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 07:50 PM   #63
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio109 View Post
For example I would much rather have a young beautiful skilled lady suck my dick with a rubber. Than a beat chick with no skills do it bare. But to each their own.
I would rather neither of these options.

I'd simply find another hooker in the price range who did it right.
Old 07-25-2016, 07:58 PM   #64
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 08:03 PM   #65
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 08:05 PM   #66
albundy
Valued Poster

^^^

SHIT!!! The pictures aren't showing up. Please tell me that I am not missing head pictures starring your sexy self!!!
Old 07-25-2016, 08:23 PM   #67
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Blah , blah,blah suck Dick yes I do that I move my head up and down blah,blah ,blah makes no sense to say anything more I think I have the idea. We all have that preference
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 08:55 PM   #68
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Diva where is all the negativity coming from?
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 09:57 PM   #69
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I text you my answer or did you not get it? I got nothing to gain from speaking my mind! I'm on a whore board. Blah,blah,blah!
Old 07-25-2016, 10:47 PM   #70
radio109
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Cant believe I forgot about the GOAT

If any of ya'll girls can study and pull of an 1/8th of this woman's talent you will be fighting them off

Heather Hunter

http://xhamster.com/movies/537368/he...r_blowjob.html
radio109 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 11:01 PM   #71
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hahahahaa!!!
Old 07-26-2016, 06:13 AM   #72
geebeenew
Orgasm Donor

Encounters: 8

Back to technique/ experiences: This is from my account of when I hooked up last year with a new provider, fresh on the scene and eager to please. She was a beautiful young blonde coed, but later decided not to pursue providing, much to my disappointment:

"She kissed me again, and then kissed my neck, slowly moving down my body. Her hand went to my cock, and she stroked it gently as she kissed my chest, sucking on my nipples for a moment. She slowly kissed her way down over my stomach, and then kissed my left thigh, scooting down on the bed. She looked me in the eye, smiling, and licked the shaft of my cock, moving slowly from my balls to the head. She continued looking me in the eye, smiling as she licked the head of my cock. She batted it against her tongue with her fingers, and then put her lips over it, starting to suck. She tickled the head with her tongue, and started to bob her head up and down, sucking hard. Her blonde hair fell onto my hips as her movements grew faster, and she soon was deep-throating my cock, taking it all the way down her throat. She kept eye contact the entire time, and the sight of those beautiful blue eyes looking into mine while my cock was inside her lips was incredible. She pulled off for a moment, licking the shaft of my cock, and then her mouth went to my balls. She drew them into her mouth, one at a time, sucking them hard as she held my cock with her hand, stroking it gently. She smiled again, and then put her lips over the head again. She started bobbing her head up and down, sucking hard, and reached up to my chest, pinching my nipple between my fingers as she sucked my cock. She went faster, deep-throating my cock again, smacking sounds coming from her lips. She kept looking me in the eye, and then slowed down, bobbing her head up and down my cock in a steady rhythm, her hands outspread on the bed. She tickled the head of my cock with her tongue with each stroke. “God, but you’re good,” I murmured. “Hmm,” she breathed, smiling, my cock still filling her mouth. She kept sucking, and I felt the tide stirring and beginning to rise. I reached for a Crown and slowly unwrapped the condom, willing myself to relax as she continued to bob her head up and down on my cock, her body moving with machine-like regularity. She bobbed her head up and down for a few more moments, and I thrust upward gently, matching her movements, willing myself to relax. She pulled off, smiling into my eyes, and i rolled the condom down my shaft."

That was one of the better blowjobs I've had.
geebeenew is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 08:01 AM   #73
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

well gb, i'm happy you work on those literary skillz. i haz some too, but without all the flowery praise, here are my desires for a great BJ.

1. love to suck cock. ladies, if you don't, it will show regardless of what you say.

2. communication - both ways. men, determine what you like and tell her. ladies - ask.

3. patience - frankly, it takes me longer to cum from a good BJ than just average pussy. if you aren't willing to stay there, let's not go there.

4. be aware of my responses - at a certain point, i can;t communicate while you are sucking my dick, so if i'm getting harder, softer, oozing ... think about it and read the situation.

5. your positioning - i personally like to watch a little, and need to be comfortable and you need to be really comfortable to the point that you don't need to stop to every 30 seconds to reposition - you might NEVER get me off if every 3-4 minutes you need to reset. figure out your 'spot' ... one lady likes me to sit and she sort of squats down to suck me. another liked me to hand off the edge of the bed and she knelt on the floor. another liked me in a chair and she was between my legs that way. another ... well you get the drift.

6. finishing - whatever you are doing when you make me cum - don;t change unless you are really trying to suck start a Harley. nothing is worse that a woman getting me to orgasm then stopping on the 1st squirt. i may not squirt more than a couple of times, or i may flood you. it's ok to let it run out, or swallow, or whatever - but don;t stop. i'll tell you when i can;t take your pleasuring me.

OK - i haven;t had the pleasure of several ladies who have responded. I HAVE had a BJ that took 45 minutes or more for me to cum, and was the best I have ever had. I have had good BJs that lasted 15 minutes.
rogerdodger is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 08:16 AM   #74
Makeoutbandit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Ball scratching
Makeoutbandit is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 08:42 AM   #75
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

DAM straight Makeout!