Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2014, 09:49 AM   #61
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I prefer to think of Mary Magdeline.
She was about to be stoned when Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." She was the first to accept him, stayed faithful to him and is honored, while the Pharisees were thrown out of the temple.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:23 AM   #62
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
I prefer to think of Mary Magdeline.
She was about to be stoned when Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." She was the first to accept him, stayed faithful to him and is honored, while the Pharisees were thrown out of the temple.
That's a big misconception, perpetrated by the RCC starting in the Middle Ages to discredit MM and the idea of women in the priesthood. That passage never mentions the woman by name and in no way links her to MM. In fact, there is no mention of MM being a prostitute anywhere in the New Testament.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:51 PM   #63
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulRon View Post
That's a big misconception, perpetrated by the RCC starting in the Middle Ages to discredit MM and the idea of women in the priesthood. That passage never mentions the woman by name and in no way links her to MM. In fact, there is no mention of MM being a prostitute anywhere in the New Testament.
The Gospel of Mary Magdalene, one of the Gnostic Gospels, portrays her as the closest and most astute of the disciples. It is also proposed that she was a very successful businesswoman who was portrayed as a prostitute by those who were envious of her closeness to Christ as well as not believing that a female was worthy of such honor.
As the first witness to the resurrection she is also referred to as the ' apostle to the apostles, particularly in the Orthodox churches of the East.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 05:31 PM   #64
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I think religion might be a very good thing for me but right now I'm in a relationship with alcohol and bad decisions!
Lol! I totally understand.
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:09 PM   #65
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Does the devil know he is the devil?
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 09:47 PM   #66
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

You know there aint no devil
Theres just God when hes drunk.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 02:08 PM   #67
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

When I get one of these I get a little facetious and send back this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GurkREc-q4I
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 03:29 PM   #68
classyatlantan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Uhhh.. i think the pathway for murders is worse.
classyatlantan is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 12:49 PM   #69
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
I'm not sure who to credit for it, but I love the saying, "Religion is for those who are afraid of hell, Spirituality is for those who have already been there"
I love this quote. I used to be very religious then I lived through Hell and now I've lost my religion. I consider myself spiritual and have a new way of living and loving life.

Amazing how hard times can enlighten one's sole.
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 01:13 PM   #70
Wendy Whitney
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125769
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thoughts

I pretty much keep to myself, so I find it odd that I feel compelled to respond in this thread. It may end up biting me in the behind.

A couple of months ago, a person I have known all my life, asked me what I considered to be an odd question. She asked me if I had been baptized, because if I wasn't baptized, I would go to hell when I die.

I was completely shocked at what she said. I was raised Catholic and went to Catechism every week as a child (she knew that about me). Actually, I was more shocked about her question, rather than the fact she forgot I was raised Catholic.

A conversation ensued regarding religion. She was quoting the bible. After a few minutes, I interjected.

I had two opinions I wanted to share with her. The first thing I told her was what I learned in my heart when I was younger going to Church. God is all knowing, all loving and all forgiving.

Second, the Bible probably isn't all black and white.

Did you ever play the telephone game when you were younger? If not, this is how it is played. A bunch of kids form a line. The first child makes up a story, then tells the second child. This goes on until the end of the line. At that point, the last child tells the story. Amazing how the story took on a whole new life and barely resembles the original story.

My point with that is the Bible was written by humans. Is there a possibility not all stories were interpreted correctly? Probably

I don't know if there is a hell and whether or not I will end up there when I die.

What I do believe in is love and forgiveness. I am a good person. Just because men and women take part in the hobby doesn't mean they are bad people.

Give yourself a break, you probably deserve it!
Wendy Whitney is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women