Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37101
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2018, 12:44 PM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
You not caring if Trump conspired with the Russians and whether he actually did are not the same LL. T

... Nevermind
Why must you be so vague? In a month or so it will be three years that this bullshit has been "vaguely" discussed and the "World's Finest Law Enforcement Agency" has not been able to find ONE FACT that would be admissible evidence that "Trump conspired with the Russians" .... Now did you purposely OMIT the finishing phrase ...

.. to win the election against Hillary Clinton?

Or have you, like all intellectually competent humans, decided that there is NO EVIDENCE to support such phrase?

Do yourself, and WTF, a favor Junior! Don't spew that crap about it being a "secret," because there's an ongoing INVESTIGATION!!!

For a year and a half the Obaminable Administration KNEW OF RUSSIANS MEDDLING (AS VARIOUS COUNTRIES HAVE DONE IN PAST ELECTIONS IN THE U.S., BTW!) and did NOTHING ABOUT IT!

But YOU NOT CARING ABOUT the Russians "meddling in elections" is not the same as ... Trump "colluding" with the Russians after he was nominated to be the Republican candidate!!!!

I didn't buy the:

"You can keep your doctors and your insurance either!" Did you?

You should have started with "Nevermind" in the beginning. You're too stupid to embarrass yourself, but you're doing a fine job of it. Take my word for that! Because the same LE Agency that concluded that Hillary couldn't be prosecuted for any crimes she committed with the mishandling of her emails BEFORE they completed the INVESTIGATION, which included the INTERVIEW OF HER, in about a six month period of time, so three years to work on the Trump INVESTIGATION is adequate!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:54 PM   #62
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Mrs. Weaver was not in custody and will probably not be charged, the trooper said. “She was trying to restrain her husband,” Mohr said. “There’s no indication there was any foul play intended.”
I call bs on what those troopers said. I've seen guys who DID get arrested and charged, cause all they did (as seen by multiple witnesses) was just grab and restrain the arms of the woman who was being violent. BUT cause they grabbed so hard, they left bruises..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
As for my question about domestic violence, it fits the customary definition, but the question is whether or not "she" would get charged. As the stats seem to reveal ... probably not. The new wave of "victimization" and excused violence by females would "set them free"! Females are not treated equally as males in that situation.
From what i've seen over the years, they've never been. During my first ship's med cruise, we had one guy who got into a verbal argument with wifey who literally slapped 2 other men's face to get the out of the way when she came aboard. HE Started to walk off, and she ran after him, grabbed his hair, and yanked back..
He turned around and punched her.
HE GOT DONE for DV. Not a god damn thing happened to her.. NOT even charges of assaulting those other 2 officers.

Another situation came from the base 'enlisted club' down in mayport. A GF had a mass hissy, and took off her high heels, to try and STAB her BF, even smacking and injuring 3 other people. HE just grabbed her arm, and judo flipped her then held her in an arm bar to STOP HER attacking him or anyone else.. BUT cause HE flipped her to the gruond, you guessed it; HE GOT ARRESTED.. She, again nothing. No charges of assault, no charges of dv.. Not even after all 3 other people who SHE smacked with the heels told the base cops, and tried to push for charges.. The base's AG said "Sorry, but we just can't charge a woman. As it MIGHT make other women who feel pressued in a wrong relationship, to stay silent'...

The same bull i keep hearing time and time again, for why spineless cowards in the DA's office, FAIL TO CHARGE those who make falsified reports of rape, say, for why they won't charge the fakers..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:00 PM   #63
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
The same bull i keep hearing time and time again, for why spineless cowards in the DA's office, FAIL TO CHARGE those who make falsified reports of rape, say, for why they won't charge the fakers..
I've seen and read reports of women charged (and threatened with charges) for giving a false report to a police officer and also for 911 abuse for making a false 911 call about domestic violence.

What happens if one advocates that decision is a ground swell of criticism based on supposition and innuendo by people who don't know the facts (you've seen it on here and in the media), so to avoid the anguish they "let it slide." If they charged it more, it might cut down on it, but I don't believe it would stop it. There are all kinds of reasons females make up that shit, and males do also. The sad part it can have a detrimental effect on the legitimate complaints.

I have not heard anyone discussing why the women complaining about Porter didn't insist on criminal charges being filed when the incidents occurred. And I would like to hear them saying it and not some stupid "mind reader" guessing as to why they didn't.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:26 PM   #64
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There's over whelming public "disinformation" -- not "knowledge", mistake, and you conspicuously left out the adjective "illegal" again, you disingenuous, lying jackass.
Good to see you finally changed your Avatar. Mr Clean lol. Although you dont care, " Mr Clean" is the biggest LIAR in American Political History
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:28 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Good to see you finally changed your Avatar. Mr Clean lol. Although you dont care, " Mr Clean" is the biggest LIAR in American Political History
hildebeest holds that title, mistake, and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is still the only president to be impeached for lying under oath, mistake.

Quote:
Poll: 'Liar' Most Frequently Associated Word With hildebeest

(ABC)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:39 PM   #66
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I recall the only "fact" that connected a "Russian" to any election was around $18,000 spent on an Anti-HillariousNoMore ad in either Wisconsin or Minnesota ... one of the states up there that Trump carried ... and in which she didn't personally appear to campaign more than one time, if at all. Based on the amount the DNC/Campaign advertised for her up there the pissy amount was like spitting in a hurricane as far as having any effect on the result.

It's immature, silliness to continue making the claim that the Russians "influenced" the outcome of the election. It's nonsensical and lacking in reality. That stupid shit is approaching three years of rumor and innuendo with ludicrous amounts of fantasy and fiction.

The Trump Campaign Team beat the shit out of HillariousNoMore~!

The whining pussies ought to move on.
Someone told me they heard a rather strange theory to this Russian Collusion. Hillary Clinton could not be given the presidency because she's incapacitated due to some serious health issues. So they had no choice but to put Trump in. So in order to keep any suspicion about Hillary Clinton not winning the election because of health concerns the DNC orchestrated this Russian Collusion crock of shit. Even though there is no real evidence of any collusion the Democrats are going to milk it for as long as they can. Who the hell knows. I say if there is wrong doing by Trump and the Russians handle it appropriately. If their isn't then move on. The Democrats waste more time and money because they are dishonest and vindictive.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:25 PM   #67
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Russia didn't meddle in our election. The Democrats who didn't approve of Trump meddled with Russia. The election didn't go as they had planned so they came up with this scheme that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election. That's how Liberal Democrats operate. Since they have the media in their pocket they can set the scene for any ridiculous scenario and the media with report on it and they know the majority of people in America will believe anything the Media reports no matter what. So with the help of the media Trump is a Russian colluder and sympathizer and once again Liberals are victims.

Jim
Clint Watts indicates you are incorrect.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:28 PM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Someone told me they heard a rather strange theory to this Russian Collusion. Hillary Clinton could not be given the presidency because she's incapacitated due to some serious health issues. So they had no choice but to put Trump in. So in order to keep any suspicion about Hillary Clinton not winning the election because of health concerns the DNC orchestrated this Russian Collusion crock of shit.
Jim
Weelllll....

#1: She had "health/mental issues" before the Republican Primary began. There were candidates more compatible to their agenda than Trump and over whom they had more control (like REAL SHIT on them).

#2: Russians (and other countries) had been screwing with U.S. elections before Trump announced. As has been disclosed the "Russians" (or someone pretending to be Russian) hacked into the DNC computer system and starting "mining" emails and information off their computer system.

They had to continue claiming the Clintons' private server was "safe" so they couldn't publicize the Russian successful hacking in the midst of claiming the information on the private server was "safe" and couldn't be hacked. So they kept what they knew under wraps (which included the IT who tried to flee to Pakistan).

When Hillary didn't win they had to have an excuse. They fabricated the Trump collusion bullshit, figuring if the Russians hacked them there must be pecker tracks into Trump's campaign. That was there attempt to marginalize the legitimacy of Trump beating the inevitable, anointed one ... who had sold herself as being a "shoe in" .... The Russians were on scene and easy target, because they had been meddling. Just not through Trump or colluding with Trump.

Underlying the need for an excuse was something to tell the folks who turned on the fire hose for the Clinton Foundation with all the purchases of "good will" by stuffing money into their pockets for favors once the Clintons were "back in" as before! Think about the conversations of the contributors after she lost .... wanting their money back.

The false narrative would tarnish the Trump presidency ... and prevent him from accomplishing shit in his first term ... so they would be able to trash him for not getting anything done. They've been doing that all the first year.

Pull the wheels and then bitch because he's not going any where!

#3: Her backup was her VP choice. He's a perfect "Gerald Ford"!
No personality. No agenda. No ambition. And no problem 2nd round! But acceptable by the rank and file of the DNC for a one-termer. Besides until she died they could prop her up and let Bill run things behind the scene with the VP calling the public shots.
Old 02-12-2018, 04:31 PM   #69
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Weelllll....

#1: She had "health/mental issues" before the Republican Primary began. There were candidates more compatible to their agenda than Trump and over whom they had more control (like REAL SHIT on them).

#2: Russians (and other countries) had been screwing with U.S. elections before Trump announced. As has been disclosed the "Russians" (or someone pretending to be Russian) hacked into the DNC computer system and starting "mining" emails and information off their computer system.

They had to continue claiming the Clintons' private server was "safe" so they couldn't publicize the Russian successful hacking in the midst of claiming the information on the private server was "safe" and couldn't be hacked. So they kept what they knew under wraps (which included the IT who tried to flee to Pakistan).

When Hillary didn't win they had to have an excuse. They fabricated the Trump collusion bullshit, figuring if the Russians hacked them there must be pecker tracks into Trump's campaign. That was there attempt to marginalize the legitimacy of Trump beating the inevitable, anointed one ... who had sold herself as being a "shoe in" .... The Russians were on scene and easy target, because they had been meddling. Just not through Trump or colluding with Trump.

Underlying the need for an excuse was something to tell the folks who turned on the fire hose for the Clinton Foundation with all the purchases of "good will" by stuffing money into their pockets for favors once the Clintons were "back in" as before! Think about the conversations of the contributors after she lost .... wanting their money back.

The false narrative would tarnish the Trump presidency ... and prevent him from accomplishing shit in his first term ... so they would be able to trash him for not getting anything done. They've been doing that all the first year.

Pull the wheels and then bitch because he's not going any where!

#3: Her backup was her VP choice. He's a perfect "Gerald Ford"!
No personality. No agenda. No ambition. And no problem 2nd round! But acceptable by the rank and file of the DNC for a one-termer. Besides until she died they could prop her up and let Bill run things behind the scene with the VP calling the public shots.
All That could have some merit. Maybe what I was told is the actual case. The DNC have been jacking around with this Russian collusion case since day one with nothing to show for it. There is also another rumor floating around out there that Hillary Clinton is already dead and there has been use of body doubles to throw off any suspicion. That I am not inclined to believe that, that would be a hard act to follow. Regardless, the Democrats will cling to the Russian Collusion story no matter how flimsy it gets.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 05:23 PM   #70
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Using a 2 and a half-year-old poll is a pretty disingenuous move on your part.
trump has put the lying title out of reach of 99% of all current politicians
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
hildebeest holds that title, mistake, and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is still the only president to be impeached for lying under oath, mistake.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 05:49 PM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Using a 2 and a half-year-old poll is a pretty disingenuous move on your part.
trump has put the lying title out of reach of 99% of all current politicians
Your stupid-ass cannot cite a more current poll showing that there's been any change in equating "hildebeest" to "liar", masterdickmuncher.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:33 PM   #72
garhkal
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've seen and read reports of women charged (and threatened with charges) for giving a false report to a police officer and also for 911 abuse for making a false 911 call about domestic violence.
Strange, in all the cases i've read of willful false claims made, i've YET TO hear of one of them even being THREATENED with being charged with a crime. LET ALONE one actually GET charged...

Quote:
IWhat happens if one advocates that decision is a ground swell of criticism based on supposition and innuendo by people who don't know the facts (you've seen it on here and in the media), so to avoid the anguish they "let it slide." If they charged it more, it might cut down on it, but I don't believe it would stop it. There are all kinds of reasons females make up that shit, and males do also. The sad part it can have a detrimental effect on the legitimate complaints.
So cause it MIGHT discourage people from making claims, don't do it??
Old 02-13-2018, 03:12 AM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Strange, in all the cases i've read of willful false claims made, i've YET TO hear of one of them even being THREATENED with being charged with a crime. LET ALONE one actually GET charged...
That is an extremely small sample.

First less than 10% of all criminal cases in the United States actually go to trial so that a result can be "discussed" and secondly, of those even fewer are appealed so there would be a written record of the disposition.

Thirdly, many prosecutors historically intimidate complaining parties with prosecution if they start equivocating and/or start trying to recant their initial complaint and/or report to the police. Judges will also, particularly Federal judges who have a generally more flexible role in the process of a trial as far as addressing witnesses and their veracity.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:54 PM   #74
garhkal
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is an extremely small sample.
What do you count as an extremely small sample??

How many times, over the past 2+ years, have we heard of news stories of false hate crimes, which were later found out to have been perpetrated by those who 'found the hateful acts'??? Quite a few.

HOW MANY of those folk got charged with falsifying the crimes? 0!
Old 02-13-2018, 01:03 PM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
What do you count as an extremely small sample??

How many times, over the past 2+ years, have we heard of news stories of false hate crimes, which were later found out to have been perpetrated by those who 'found the hateful acts'??? Quite a few.

HOW MANY of those folk got charged with falsifying the crimes? 0!
Weren't we discussing "domestic violence" complainants?

FYI: Just because there is a "not guilty" finding by a jury (or judge as does happen) doesn't mean the original allegation and/or complaint was "false"! Additionally, just because the prosecutor shit-cans a case and dismisses it after it's been filed also doesn't mean the original accusation was "false."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women