Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160709
Yssup Rider60058
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47628
pyramider46370
bambino40344
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35458
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-24-2014, 11:06 AM   #61
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Obviously they will all be original documents. As I said, you take out the thousand, and ill show you w2 and license. I take said money, and go have a nice lunch break. Drive safely back to buffalo though.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:07 AM   #62
XY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucrunchman View Post
Ozone you'll meet me in the parking lot of the clinic and see my nys drivers license alon with my w2. I'm not going to take you on a tour of my place of employment during work hours. Seems a bit unprofessional. I'd follow xy's advice if I were you. Fuck and dash on some hookers. He's a class act I'm sure he's done this several times to many women. Weird thing is when I called him on the phone he didn't wanna know anything. Maybe that's because Emily outed his actual real name to me and told me that was a google voice number he made up to speak to me. Not really sure. However Emily did tell me he and his wife have an open relationship but if she finds out he helps out girls then it's an issue. I'd probably have to out him if any of my friends ever got ripped off by him...or actually anyone since I would just assume its him. Thank you for the iq tests xy!!
By all means crunchfuck, let's test your resolve. Sweet, let's just see how fast crunchy can run......"give me my cut fucker" LOL C'mon Vet Boy.....you clean up the shit huh, pooper scooper???

See you know better SUC, these other pussies lack my resolve............I'll pull your dance card, and call your bluff, and won't even think twice. Nobody thinks you "made a grown man cry".

Count me in, Taylor is first. Michaela is next and any other bitch you rep....I'll fuck and walk out calmly, with smug look as I wave to your sorry ass in the mirror. We'll see who gets punked here! I'm walking away with some free pussy too, recorded even.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:13 AM   #63
XY
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obviously they will all be original documents. As I said, you take out the thousand, and ill show you w2 and license. I take said money, and go have a nice lunch break. Drive safely back to buffalo though.
SUC can request a W-2, fill it out online for free and even do a EIN match with whatever company he wants as anyone can lookup the EIN for anybody.

If SUC shows, look at his docs, in the parking lot of the "clinic", pick up your phone and call the Vet, or even better walk in and say you have a letter to drop off to SUC, as you are standing in front of the clinic. Then watch a perplexed dumb ass look on his face.

Same goes for Ozone, anybody can print off some fake W-2, EIN match, and print an "original" doc right then and there.

http://www.pdffiller.com/6954774-fw2...User-Forms-irs

http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Online...ployer-Returns
Old 04-24-2014, 11:22 AM   #64
XY
Valued Poster

Quote:
told me that was a google voice number he made up to speak to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XY View Post
If you use a smart phone either Apple or Android, download an application called "Burner" http://burnerapp.com which allows you to create disposable phone numbers and then after you were done with them burn them like they never existed, works like a charm.
Get your facts straight, it was a burner number. But whatever crunchy!
Old 04-24-2014, 11:32 AM   #65
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
SUC can request a W-2, fill it out online for free and even do a EIN match with whatever company he wants as anyone can lookup the EIN for anybody.

If SUC shows, look at his docs, in the parking lot of the "clinic", pick up your phone and call the Vet, or even better walk in and say you have a letter to drop off to SUC, as you are standing in front of the clinic. Then watch a perplexed dumb ass look on his face.

Same goes for Ozone, anybody can print off some fake W-2, EIN match, and print an "original" doc right then and there.

http://www.pdffiller.com/6954774-fw2...User-Forms-irs

http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Online...ployer-Returns
Thanks XY for showing him how to fake things lol
Old 04-24-2014, 11:35 AM   #66
XY
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone1651 View Post
Thanks XY for showing him how to fake things lol
LOL, you had already found this for yourself, who the fuck are you kidding.

Amateurs!
Old 04-24-2014, 11:38 AM   #67
XY
Valued Poster

As I said, the best way to get crunchfuck............STARVE THE FUCKER

BOOK DATES WITH HIS HOOKERS AND WALKOUT WITHOUT PAYING. WATCH THAT CRUNCHFUCK RUN AFTER HIS MONEY.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:44 AM   #68
XY
Valued Poster

If anyone is having a memory lapse, here are some great shots of Emily.......remember that ass crunchfuck, that same ass you pimped out to your "buddies" online, then dropped her like a bag of taters.......

Old 04-24-2014, 11:46 AM   #69
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Actually no. I have no need to fake anything.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:54 AM   #70
XY
Valued Poster

Default NICE TRY

Quote:
Actually no. I have no need to fake anything.
Unique Words – “Actually”
When analyzing a statement, there are several unique words that can provide you with additional information and show you if the subject is being deceptive. Some of these words are unique based on their definition while others are unique based on years of observations.

When people use the word “actually” they are comparing two thoughts. Take a look at the following question and answer:

Question: “Did you buy a new car?”
Answer: “Actually, I bought a new truck.”

In this example, it is easy to see why the subject used the word “actually.” The interviewer suggested that perhaps the subject bought a new car. The subject answered that he did not buy a new car but bought a new truck. He was comparing “car” with “truck.”

When the interviewer has not proffered anything and the subject uses the word “actually” we then have some undisclosed information. I once asked a friend the following question:

Question: “What did you do over the weekend?”
Answer: “Actually, I went to a birthday party.”

By using the word “actually,” my friend was comparing going to the party with something else. Since I didn’t suggest anything she may have done, this meant she was thinking about something else that she did or wanted to do. Upon hearing the word “actually,” I asked her what she wanted to do. She told me that she wanted to go shopping but then she remembered she had a birthday party to attend. Because she was thinking about going shopping, it caused her to unknowingly use the word “actually.”

In Statement Analysis, the shortest sentence is the best sentence. Extra words give us extra information. “I went to a birthday party” is a good answer. “Actually, I went to a birthday party” means something else was going on. If a burglary suspect uses the word “actually” in his alibi, the police should take a closer look at him.

Police: “What did you do last night?”
Suspect: “Actually, I was at the movies.”

The word “actually” tells us he probably was not at the movies but was doing something else. He knows he committed the crime but he wants to lie and say he was at the movies. Because he is thinking about these two thoughts it causes him to use the word “actually.”

We find the word “actually” in a statement given by Casey Anthony who is currently on trial for the murder of her daughter Caylee. On July 15, 2008, Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, called 911 to report that her granddaughter, Caylee, was missing. While on the phone, the 911 operator asked to speak to Casey.

911: “And you know who has her?”
Casey: “I know who has her. I’ve tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment; about a minute.”

In stating that she talked to her daughter on the phone, Casey tells the 911 operator, “I actually received a phone call today.” By using the word “actually,” Casey is comparing receiving a phone call with what? Not receiving a phone call? There is no reason to use the word “actually” unless she is thinking about something else. She uses this word to make her statement sound believable but instead it indicates she is being deceptive. When we look at the rest of her statement we see she states she knows who has Caylee but she does not give the 911 operator the name of this person. She says that she received a phone call but does not say who called her. The number that called her is disconnected the very same day.

At her trial, her attorney stated that Caylee accidentally drowned in the family pool. This means Casey was lying when she said she received a phone call in which she spoke to her daughter. Anyone who was listening to what she was saying almost three years ago would have known she was lying.

Listen for the word “actually.” Most of the time you will be able to see what the person is comparing; “Is you car blue?” “Actually, it is red.” When you cannot see the comparison, you then have some undisclosed information. You may want to find out what information the person is withholding.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/actuall...t-analysis.php
Old 04-24-2014, 11:56 AM   #71
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Quote:
Unique Words – “Actually”
When analyzing a statement, there are several unique words that can provide you with additional information and show you if the subject is being deceptive. Some of these words are unique based on their definition while others are unique based on years of observations.

When people use the word “actually” they are comparing two thoughts. Take a look at the following question and answer:

Question: “Did you buy a new car?”
Answer: “Actually, I bought a new truck.”

In this example, it is easy to see why the subject used the word “actually.” The interviewer suggested that perhaps the subject bought a new car. The subject answered that he did not buy a new car but bought a new truck. He was comparing “car” with “truck.”

When the interviewer has not proffered anything and the subject uses the word “actually” we then have some undisclosed information. I once asked a friend the following question:

Question: “What did you do over the weekend?”
Answer: “Actually, I went to a birthday party.”

By using the word “actually,” my friend was comparing going to the party with something else. Since I didn’t suggest anything she may have done, this meant she was thinking about something else that she did or wanted to do. Upon hearing the word “actually,” I asked her what she wanted to do. She told me that she wanted to go shopping but then she remembered she had a birthday party to attend. Because she was thinking about going shopping, it caused her to unknowingly use the word “actually.”

In Statement Analysis, the shortest sentence is the best sentence. Extra words give us extra information. “I went to a birthday party” is a good answer. “Actually, I went to a birthday party” means something else was going on. If a burglary suspect uses the word “actually” in his alibi, the police should take a closer look at him.

Police: “What did you do last night?”
Suspect: “Actually, I was at the movies.”

The word “actually” tells us he probably was not at the movies but was doing something else. He knows he committed the crime but he wants to lie and say he was at the movies. Because he is thinking about these two thoughts it causes him to use the word “actually.”

We find the word “actually” in a statement given by Casey Anthony who is currently on trial for the murder of her daughter Caylee. On July 15, 2008, Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, called 911 to report that her granddaughter, Caylee, was missing. While on the phone, the 911 operator asked to speak to Casey.

911: “And you know who has her?”
Casey: “I know who has her. I’ve tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment; about a minute.”

In stating that she talked to her daughter on the phone, Casey tells the 911 operator, “I actually received a phone call today.” By using the word “actually,” Casey is comparing receiving a phone call with what? Not receiving a phone call? There is no reason to use the word “actually” unless she is thinking about something else. She uses this word to make her statement sound believable but instead it indicates she is being deceptive. When we look at the rest of her statement we see she states she knows who has Caylee but she does not give the 911 operator the name of this person. She says that she received a phone call but does not say who called her. The number that called her is disconnected the very same day.

At her trial, her attorney stated that Caylee accidentally drowned in the family pool. This means Casey was lying when she said she received a phone call in which she spoke to her daughter. Anyone who was listening to what she was saying almost three years ago would have known she was lying.

Listen for the word “actually.” Most of the time you will be able to see what the person is comparing; “Is you car blue?” “Actually, it is red.” When you cannot see the comparison, you then have some undisclosed information. You may want to find out what information the person is withholding.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/actuall...t-analysis.php
Didn't realize you were a psychologist.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:59 AM   #72
XY
Valued Poster

Quote:
Didn't realize you were a psychologist.
I'm not, but I can read!

You should try it. Stop regurgitating shit, and come up with something original eh
Old 04-24-2014, 12:06 PM   #73
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm not, but I can read!

You should try it. Stop regurgitating shit, and come up with something original eh
That would require effort, and I don't come to this board to put in effort.

This board is like the movie wedding crashers for me. I can sit back, have a beer, get a few laughs, and forget about reality for awhile.

If I wanted to put in the effort, it would be like sitting down and watching Schlinders list.

But thank you for the continuing entertainment!
Old 04-24-2014, 12:13 PM   #74
XY
Valued Poster

Quote:
That would require effort, and I don't come to this board to put in effort.

This board is like the movie wedding crashers for me. I can sit back, have a beer, get a few laughs, and forget about reality for awhile.

If I wanted to put in the effort, it would be like sitting down and watching Schlinders list.

But thank you for the continuing entertainment!
You just told the entire planet that you were going to drive 5 hours to see some PIMP and compare dick sizes errr W2's.............really? You trying to make us believe you are not putting in "effort", ok buddy LOL
Old 04-24-2014, 12:17 PM   #75
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Quote:
You just told the entire planet that you were going to drive 5 hours to see some PIMP and compare dick sizes errr W2's.............really? You trying to make us believe you are not putting in "effort", ok buddy LOL
Well if you read today's post, I was able to arrange a couple client visits, so I have a reason to be there anyways. I didn't have anything lined up prior, and hence my hesitation to make the drive.

Since I will already be up there, this is just icing on the cake for me.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women